Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Average production but extrordinary ball security is what characterized his play during those 4 games. [/quote]
    Did you just compare Eli to Trent Dilfer?
    [/quote]</p>

Go back to bed. You're not thinking straight.</p>[/quote]
    Guess I should have put that one in red []

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    How about that Matt Ryan. lol
    [/quote]

i still think he blows ****...

Julio Jones is freak status
    [/quote]
    No **** huh!? lol

That first TD catch was amazing.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]There is no point in arguing with Morehead over this Matt, just poke fun at him.

Moreheads view on Eli is PURELY results driven...situations, other players on our team the team we are playing against...none of that matters to him..

he is Izbo when it comes to Eli...he might as well just read the newspaper the day after the game to make his decision.

Eli can do all the things Morehead hates "chuck and duck" and whatever else...but if he has a good game statistically...morehead will talk about how well he played, Eli could do everything perfect...step into every pass...never throw into double coverage...always make the "right" decision...but if his numbers are poor Morehead will talk about all the bad things he did (even if he didn't do any)

Morehead has an agenda, he is "anti" Eli for some reason...let him do his thing..this is our time to rub it in on him...Eli showed us his true colors yesterday much to the chagrin of Ole Pappy over there.
    [/quote]

lol when davens convinced me to walk away from a convo - i know i must leave
    [/quote]</P>

When you have no facts to back up your argument like I just gave you....I don't blame you. Get out while the getting is good. I just proved with geometric logic that I am right.</P>

[/quote]

moorehead the onyl facts you've used are Eli's stats this year - which completely contradicts your overall point of just watching the game

in reality you have no facts. Sad day for Moorehead, hes on tilt. Don't know if hes coming or going
    [/quote]</P>

Please find the post today where I referenced Eli's stats this season.</P>

You made the rediculous assertion that I overemphasize interceptions. I then retorted that in Eli's greatest run, the only exceptional thing about it was a lack of int's.</P>

It is the way we win. We need Eli to make plays. We need him to understand the game situations and take the appropriate risks. BUT, we need him to place a high priority on ball security. because when he does, we win football games. Not only football games but CHAMPIONSHIPS.</P>

His own personal history proves it. What is your argument to the contrary.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

<font color="#0000FF" size="4">Eli Manning is the #1 rated QB in the 4th quarter</font>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    How about that Matt Ryan. lol
    [/quote]

i still think he blows ****...

Julio Jones is freak status
    [/quote]
    No **** huh!? lol

That first TD catch was amazing.
    [/quote]</P>

BTW...Fear the Underdog is back and in full force. Even Gonzo outperformed Jimmy. I was sure I was getting killed yesterday by Pats.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

How about that Ryan Torrain?

What in the Helu is goin on there MH?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]There is no point in arguing with Morehead over this Matt, just poke fun at him.

Moreheads view on Eli is PURELY results driven...situations, other players on our team the team we are playing against...none of that matters to him..

he is Izbo when it comes to Eli...he might as well just read the newspaper the day after the game to make his decision.

Eli can do all the things Morehead hates "chuck and duck" and whatever else...but if he has a good game statistically...morehead will talk about how well he played, Eli could do everything perfect...step into every pass...never throw into double coverage...always make the "right" decision...but if his numbers are poor Morehead will talk about all the bad things he did (even if he didn't do any)

Morehead has an agenda, he is "anti" Eli for some reason...let him do his thing..this is our time to rub it in on him...Eli showed us his true colors yesterday much to the chagrin of Ole Pappy over there.
    [/quote]

lol when davens convinced me to walk away from a convo - i know i must leave
    [/quote]</p>

When you have no facts to back up your argument like I just gave you....I don't blame you. Get out while the getting is good. I just proved with geometric logic that I am right.</p>

[/quote]

moorehead the onyl facts you've used are Eli's stats this year - which completely contradicts your overall point of just watching the game

in reality you have no facts. Sad day for Moorehead, hes on tilt. Don't know if hes coming or going
    [/quote]</p>

Please find the post today where I referenced Eli's stats this season.</p>

You made the rediculous assertion that I overemphasize interceptions. I then retorted that in Eli's greatest run, the only exceptional thing about it was a lack of int's.</p>

It is the way we win. We need Eli to make plays. We need him to understand the game situations and take the appropriate risks. BUT, we need him to place a high priority on ball security. because when he does, we win football games. Not only football games but CHAMPIONSHIPS.</p>

His own personal history proves it. What is your argument to the contrary.</p>[/quote]

lol so basically you just admitted that you completely avoided the topic at hand and brought up something completely different like the superbowl run.

I fail to see where as you pin most of your knocks on Eli off of the STATISTIC of INTERCEPTIONS that that isn't counting as using stats. I say your just seeing 24 interceptions and saying jeez- thats what it is.

Then you turn around and say - its NOT that. Your watching how he plays - when he throws into double and triple coverages and "CHUCKING AND DUCKING" and THOSE are the things that kill us.

But then on game day in person with multiple witnesses - sometimes its okay to to throw into coverages. Then even today after *****ing about the chuck n duck, you qoute Simms about how you HAVE to do it if your in the NFL. Could you be all over the place anymore?

Listen, the truth to your opinion baout how Eli is playing is how the play ends up. Not whether he did good or not. On good balls that get tipped off the WRs hand and go for INTs you'll kill eli. On bad balls that the WR makes a play on you'll praise eli. Throws off the back leg and into coverages - you onlu have issues with them if they aren't completed

Are we seeing a pattern here? Your own personal history proves it, you technically go by stats even though you say you don't

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]How about that Ryan Torrain?

What in the Helu is goin on there MH?
    [/quote]

i was going to wait until the Giants talk calmed down lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

Watch out for them chedda bobs</P>

All-Pro

Matt and Daven are of the opinion that Eli is getting luckier this year and thats why his stats are pumped up.</P>

</P>

I guess it's better to be lucky than good.</P>