Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Prior to last night the Green Bay Packers were the only NFC team to ever beat the pat's at Gillete since 2002.

NYG ended a Pat's Nfl record 31 game @ home win streak last night.

[/quote]

and was the first time they've been shut out at half since 06
    [/quote]
    First time for us since '04. lol

RB Beanie Wells is clearly struggling with a right knee injury. Wells
    lacks his usual explosiveness. He gained 20 yards on 10 carries against
    the Rams.

Soooooo glad I got out from under that. Even CJ0K showed some life this weekend.

been reading up on some past pages and I think next season we should not even have trades if people are going to get so upset....I don't DUMP players...I wanted Romo....outside of LT nobody has had injuries like I have had this season....it's INSANE !!!</P>

do I not have a right to give up on a player that I deemed useless since he never plays for me...I wanted Romo....Matt had Romo ( Romo is better than Schaub ) </P>

anyway this is a great league but I don't wanna be villified for making trades that I feel help my team...</P>

carry on...</P>

Cowboys proably lost Austin for a while...</P>

Tebow played GREAT !!!</P>

Matt I took Atlanta and am still alive in a $2000.00 survivor pool with 4 guys left....2 took Oakland yesterday and one took the Chiefs....the bad news is I HAVE to take Philly next week @ home against Arizona so I will be rooting for them ( which sux )</P>

<div class="report">

Coach Jim Caldwell said Monday that Dallas Clark (leg) has a "significant" injury that will last "more than a week."</p>
    </div>

According to Tom James of the Terre Haute
    Tribune Star, the injury "may be season ending" and the Colts are in the
    process of signing another tight end.

<div class="report">

Miles Austin (hamstring) is expected to be out 2-4 weeks, according to ESPN Dallas.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Austin has now sustained hamstring pulls on
    both of his legs this season. The latest one, on his right side, is
    almost certainly a Grade 2 kind of strain. The only good news for owners
    is that even if Austin misses the full month, he'll still be back in
    time for the fantasy playoffs.
    </div>

<div class="report">

Frank Gore sustained a left ankle sprain in
    the second quarter of Sunday's win over the Redskins and was spotted
    walking gingerly following the game.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Per beat writer Matt Maiocco, there "is a
    reason for concern." After Gore's post-game press conference, he needed
    assistance just to step down from a riser. The good news is that he
    finished the game out and looked fine in doing so. The starter is riding a five-game streak with 100 or more
    rushing yards.
    </div>

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

Cowboys proably lost Austin for a while...</p>

Tebow played GREAT !!!</p>

Matt I took Atlanta and am still alive in a $2000.00 survivor pool with 4 guys left....2 took Oakland yesterday and one took the Chiefs....the bad news is I HAVE to take Philly next week @ home against Arizona so I will be rooting for them ( which sux )</p>[/quote]
    I don't think that is bad news. Perfect time to have to use them and they should win for sure. I don't think Kolb will be playing either so even better. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Nov 6 Helu will start at running back for Washington against San Francisco on Sunday, 49ers.com reports.

Recommendation: It's a surprising development in that there were previously no hints from coach Mike Shanahan that this would occur, but between Ryan Torain's weak showings of late and Shanahan's extensive history of acting on whims, the sense of surprise fades quickly in this case. Helu's numbers might not be especially strong against a tough San Francisco run defense, but it would probably take a rough performance for him not to keep the starting job beyond this game.
    </P>

</P>

</P>

snickers
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

No one can explain what motivates Mike Shanahan to do anything. He has screwed up that entire team. Niether Helu or Torrain are worth having. I will dump Torrian this week.As I said last week, no one on the Washington offense is worth having in FF.</P>

But clearly youguessed right about Helu. He sucks less.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="shocknaweny"]this is a great league but I don't wanna be villified for making trades that I feel help my team...
    [/quote]
    Your trades are always with good intent in the long run. Seems like anytime you made a trade it ends up benefiting both in the long run. It just seems like you kind of dumped Andre but in a sense I can't blame you. He has done nothing for you for a while and you need to get someone in there who can help you make the dance. You are one of the best players in the league Shock and we can't lose both Canucks. It's fine man, we are all just so damn competitive to a fault. It's like B said a couple days ago...

This league is like the friendly at home poker game between friends that is never friendly. lol