Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">NON GIANTS NEWS: New England Patriots have released Albert Haynesworth #pats #ne #patriots</span></h6>

[/quote]

SIGN HIM UP!!!!

cut Kennedy who hasn't looked good IMO
    [/quote]</p>

You want a guy that 2 teams gave up on?</p>

It's clear his best years are behind him. </p>

[/quote]

I would LOVE to kick the tires out of older DLineman.

I wish we would of with Tommie Harris this year- Oaklan dis loving him

We tried to withKennedy, but IMO it ihasn't worked out.

HE got teabagged in Washington. Hes not a 3-4 player, bottom line. Hes a complete ****** and all of that but i think he could still excel here.

3rd and long Tuck - JPP - Haynesworth - Osi??? allllrighty then
    [/quote]</p>

OMG Matt. Sometimes you're like one of those guys who starts posts every time someone gets released in the league.</p>

Let me just remind you of what youshould already know....</p>

There is not an instrument on earth that can measure the tinyness of the chances that we will sign Albert Hayensworth.</p>

The guy is done. Why do you not know this? Thats the story here. Its not that Haynseworth was cut. Its that there is a person out there who thinks he could help our team.</p>

And his name is Meyerbud.</p>[/quote]

cutting Kennedy and getting a guy like Haynesworth who is still a VERY good pass rusher would only improve us. Canty, Bernard, and Jospeh have done a decent job with pressure but are more run guys.

I think Haynesworth could improve our passrush for cheap.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft='{"type":3}'>NON GIANTS NEWS: New England Patriots have released Albert Haynesworth #pats #ne #patriots</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]

SIGN HIM UP!!!!

[/quote]</P>

You want a guy that 2 teams gave up on?</P>

It's clear his best years are behind him. </P>

[/quote]

HE got teabagged in Washington. Hes not a 3-4 player, bottom line. Hes a complete ****** and all of that but i think he could still excel here.

[/quote]</P>

I know it seems like a steal with Haynesworth on this defensive line. </P>

But remember he played in a 4-3 with the patriots, and still did not seem like the player of old. (Titans)</P>

[/quote]

na hes not, but he also wasn't surrounded by the talent that we have either... I think he could make a difference. I mean NONE of our DTs have a sack this year. Completely situational

EDIT: I mean to say he has more sacks than all of our DTs put together
    [/quote]</P>

So do I. What time are tryouts?</P>

Stop being a Matt.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]Linval Joseph has been ok. 2nd year guy who didn't play last year. And keep in mind we have Marvin Austin, who, barring further injury, should be a really good DT for us.

I actually like our DTs for the most part, not big names or anything obviously, but definitely serviceable dudes.[/quote]Linval has been wildly inconsistent he looks bettee the last few games bit what do we have to lose by giving hayneworth a quick look[/quote]</p>

Not you too Kase! The guy wasn't good enough for one of the worst D lines in football. What on earth would lead you to believe he could play on the best?</p>

In your case, you've been sick and I'm sure dehydration might be to blame. Matt has no excuse.</p>[/quote]

nopeee we wouldn't hav eto drop alot on him to get him, hes still a force vs the pass, and that means he'd be adding something to our DTs that we're not getting from them unless we drop Tolly and Tuck to DT

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]Linval Joseph has been ok. 2nd year guy who didn't play last year. And keep in mind we have Marvin Austin, who, barring further injury, should be a really good DT for us.

I actually like our DTs for the most part, not big names or anything obviously, but definitely serviceable dudes.[/quote]Linval has been wildly inconsistent he looks bettee the last few games bit what do we have to lose by giving hayneworth a quick look[/quote]</P>LOL

Blame it on me being sick... But I would def give fat albert a call, its not like he's gonna be fielding huge offers, hell you said it urself he wasn't that good this yr and was part of one of the nfls worst lines.

I just can't frget how he KILLED in tenn

Not you too Kase!** The guy wasn't good enough for one of the worst D lines in football.* What on earth would lead you to believe he could play on the best?</P>

In your case, you've been sick and I'm sure dehydration might be to blame.* Matt has no excuse.</P>[/quote]
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    na hes not, but he also wasn't surrounded by the talent that we have either... I think he could make a difference. I mean NONE of our DTs have a sack this year. Completely situational

[/quote]</p>

umm who cares....</p>

our DTs are meant to be run stoppers. And before this new england game, they have not really been doing that. I dont care about sacks from the interior really...
    Just cause fat albert had that one season where he had all those sacks, doesnt mean that would be his main job or anything.</p>[/quote]

actually pressure is just as good as sacks and he forces passes... replacing Kennedy with HAynesworth would be a major upgrade for us. I think it would be a great move

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">NON GIANTS NEWS: New England Patriots have released Albert Haynesworth #pats #ne #patriots</span></h6>

[/quote]

SIGN HIM UP!!!!

[/quote]</p>

You want a guy that 2 teams gave up on?</p>

It's clear his best years are behind him. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I know it seems like a steal with Haynesworth on this defensive line. </p>

But remember he played in a 4-3 with the patriots, and still did not seem like the player of old. (Titans)</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

So do I. What time are tryouts?</p>

Stop being a Matt.</p>[/quote]

u have sacks in the NFL football league?

excellent

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Jahvid Best (concussion) was held out of Lions practice on Tuesday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Scheduled to meet with doctors undergo further
    testing this week, Best has yet to be cleared for football activities.
    Still without a timetable to return, Best is not expected to be active
    against the Bears this week.
    </div>[/quote]Thanks for that. [Y]
    [/quote]
    Posted it just for you []

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

umm who cares....</p>

our DTs are meant to be run stoppers. And before this new england game, they have not really been doing that. I dont care about sacks from the interior really...
    Just cause fat albert had that one season where he had all those sacks, doesnt mean that would be his main job or anything.</p>[/quote]Yeah--and all those sacks that one year lead me to believe that there was something else going on there...like much better caliber players on the defense.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

umm who cares....</p>

Just cause fat albert had that one season where he had all those sacks, doesnt mean that would be his main job or anything.</p>[/quote]Yeah--and all those sacks that one year lead me to believe that there was something else going on there...like much better caliber players on the defense.
    [/quote]

which is exactly what we have (in comparison to NE) and exactly why I want him

I dont want anything to do with him.</P>

waste of far too much money...money that would be wiser to spend elsewhere.

Maybe Carolina will take him. they loooove those unnecessarily large contracts! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....