Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Jeez Byron...You snap up a player that you will never start just so no one else can have him?</P>

Maybe Pizz is right, the benches are too big.</P>

[/quote]I'll answer this later if need be ... what do you mean I won't use him.soomebody gets hurt,a good matchup or if he I could make a trade for other need ...I improved my team but hay If i'm not supost to do that I'll drop him tonight when I get home ...so maybe some debateon the matter here today.....I don't trade I look to the wire to improve and get good backups......I saved that waiver priority for a desent pickup....[/quote]</P>

No no I don't blame you. But maybe Pizz is right. Some of the best players don't get on starting rosters because we can store them on our bench and keep them from other players.</P>

At least we might want to look at a 15 man roster next year instead of 16.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Jeez Byron...You snap up a player that you will never start just so no one else can have him?</P>

[/quote]</P>

haha, i love it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Of course I would never threaten to quit if I don't get my way.</P>

There's the difference.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

haha, i love it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol, that was just one of the reasons, the setup.....the main reason is the fighting. I mean, im competetive, but it's still a game. and i hate to see everyone *****ing all the time.
    It was a combination of the things really</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Jeez Byron...You snap up a player that you will never start just so no one else can have him?</p>

Maybe Pizz is right, the benches are too big.</p>

[/quote]</p>

haha, i love it.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Of course I would never threaten to quit if I don't get my way.</p>

There's the difference.</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol, that was just one of the reasons, the setup.....the main reason is the fighting. I mean, im competetive, but it's still a game. and i hate to see everyone *****ing all the time.
    It was a combination of the things really</p>[/quote]

well then the real reason is pizz is just too much of a softie. We **** talk and basically know each other off of football so there was no way that if everybody got into fantasy that it wouldn't be cut throat.

BUT I am in this league on CBS and we have SMALL BENCHES. Not for nothing I've had the worst case of injuries at my RB spots. Jamal Charles, Tim Hightower , Ryan Mathews, and Danny Woodhead.

I've been able to pickup legit FA RBs every week and go wtih them and i've been able to be in the top 4 all year. THATS what I hate about small benches. The fact that I have been able to pickup last minute and sign Michael Bush, Earnest Graham, Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, Ladanian Tomlinson, Torrain, Helu, and Redman (when Mendy was down). Literally - they have all been in my starting lineups at one point this season

Not only that but somebody cut Mario and I scooped him and I was able to trade him for Gates like week 4. I HAAATE small benches. That type of talent should NEVER hit the FA wire. And like I saidwith big benches, you have zero excuse to not handcuff players
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Jeez Byron...You snap up a player that you will never start just so no one else can have him?</p>

[/quote]I'll answer this later if need be ... what do you mean I won't use him.soomebody gets hurt,a good matchup or if he I could make a trade for other need ...I improved my team but hay If i'm not supost to do that I'll drop him tonight when I get home ...so maybe some debateon the matter here today.....I don't trade I look to the wire to improve and get good backups......I saved that waiver priority for a desent pickup....[/quote]</p>

No no I don't blame you. But maybe Pizz is right. Some of the best players don't get on starting rosters because we can store them on our bench and keep them from other players.</p>

At least we might want to look at a 15 man roster next year instead of 16.</p>[/quote]

who did he pick up that this is caused over?

I just disagree. I think it makes the draft more important and it makes it important to stay on top of your team every week.

Pappy - if u tell me this is over Earl Bennett - i may have to disown you

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

haha, i love it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was a combination of the things really</P>

[/quote]

well then the real reason is pizz is just too much of a softie. We **** talk and basically know each other off of football so there was no way that if everybody got into fantasy that it wouldn't be cut throat.

BUT I am in this league on CBS and we have SMALL BENCHES. Not for nothing I've had the worst case of injuries at my RB spots. Jamal Charles, Tim Hightower , Ryan Mathews, and Danny Woodhead.

I've been able to pickup legit FA RBs every week and go wtih them and i've been able to be in the top 4 all year. THATS what I hate about small benches. The fact that I have been able to pickup last minute and sign Michael Bush, Earnest Graham, Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, Ladanian Tomlinson, Torrain, Helu, and Redman (when Mendy was down). Literally - they have all been in my starting lineups at one point this season

Not only that but somebody cut Mario and I scooped him and I was able to trade him for Gates like week 4. I HAAATE small benches. That type of talent should NEVER hit the FA wire. And like I saidwith big benches, you have zero excuse to not handcuff players
    [/quote]</P>

so youre comparing Jamal Charles to Ladanian Tomlinson and Earnest Graham? lol ok....
    If someone cut Mario instead of benching him, than you play with a bunch of idiots. dont blame that on bench size.
    and in regards to handcuffing...
    What makes you think you guarantee yourself your backups?! its not a given! ever...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

To all my MB friends.</P>

May I humbly ask that you go on our new reverbnation website and sign up as a fan. It would help us to get some gigs and continue to pursue our dream.</P>

Please go to<U> reverbnation.com/oldguns</U> and become a fan. We will be putting up a few videos of our last show in the next few days.</P>

Eli would do it if he knew. Thats all I'm sayin'...............</P>

</P>

Love,</P>

Morehead</P>

[/quote]</P>

I joined...</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

haha, i love it.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Of course I would never threaten to quit if I don't get my way.</p>

There's the difference.</p>

[/quote]</p>

It was a combination of the things really</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

so youre comparing Jamal Charles to Ladanian Tomlinson and Earnest Graham? lol ok....
    If someone cut Mario instead of benching him, than you play with a bunch of idiots. dont blame that on bench size.
    and in regards to handcuffing...
    What makes you think you guarantee yourself your backups?! its not a given! ever...</p>[/quote]

re-read what i said, because you obviously have no grasp on it lol