Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Jeez Byron...You snap up a player that you will never start just so no one else can have him?</p>

Maybe Pizz is right, the benches are too big.</p>[/quote]I'll answer this later if need be ... what do you mean I won't use him.soomebody gets hurt,a good matchup or if he I could make a trade for other need ...I improved my team but hay If i'm not supost to do that I'll drop him tonight when I get home ...so maybe some debateon the matter here today.....I don't trade I look to the wire to improve and get good backups......I saved that waiver priority for a desent pickup....[/quote]
    Don't listen to him B. He is just mad because he can't find a 3rd WR to save his life. He should have never let go of Decker or drafted Mike Thomas and he is a lil bitter about it. You do whatever you want to improve your team and to hurt other teams. I did the same thing last year when I picked up Brian Westbrook even though I knew I would never use him. It could be a valuable chip to trade someone. If you want him so bad MH make an offer. Don't just come in here bashing people cause you think he will never use him. Maybe he did it so you couldn't get him and that is the game. When you have the #1 waiver spot you can do whatever you want with hit. I like having a big bench because you have to be on top of your team and it's very important to have a great draft. I picked up Moreno knowing I would never use him but it would be a valuable piece to trade to you and it worked! I did the same thing with Nate Washington and that ended up getting me Vick.

P.S. Love you sir

Just heard on the news that rapper, Heavy D just died. I of course have no friggin idea who that is (was), but after seeing him I realize he is a twin of Pizzlestick.</P>

Just a random observation.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Jeez Byron...You snap up a player that you will never start just so no one else can have him?</P>

Maybe Pizz is right, the benches are too big.</P>

[/quote]I'll answer this later if need be ... what do you mean I won't use him.soomebody gets hurt,a good matchup or if he I could make a trade for other need ...I improved my team but hay If i'm not supost to do that I'll drop him tonight when I get home ...so maybe some debateon the matter here today.....I don't trade I look to the wire to improve and get good backups......I saved that waiver priority for a desent pickup....[/quote]
    Don't listen to him B. He is just mad because he can't find a 3rd WR to save his life. He should have never let go of Decker or drafted Mike Thomas and he is a lil bitter about it. You do whatever you want to improve your team and to hurt other teams. I did the same thing last year when I picked up Brian Westbrook even though I knew I would never use him. It could be a valuable chip to trade someone. If you want him so bad MH make an offer. Don't just come in here bashing people cause you think he will never use him. Maybe he did it so you couldn't get him and that is the game. When you have the #1 waiver spot you can do whatever you want with hit. I like having a big bench because you have to be on top of your team and it's very important to have a great draft.

P.S. Love you sir
    [/quote]</P>

You are out of the will.</P>

</P>

And Byron never trades.I won't waist my time. </P>

I don't blame you though. You know that FTU is the team to beat.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Pappy - if u tell me this is over Earl Bennett - i may have to disown you
    [/quote]
    Yeah. lol I told B not to get him because he didn't really need him and that offense spreads the ball around alot already but maybe he has something up his sleeve.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Jeez Byron...You snap up a player that you will never start just so no one else can have him?</p>

Maybe Pizz is right, the benches are too big.</p>

[/quote]</p>

haha, i love it.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Of course I would never threaten to quit if I don't get my way.</p>

There's the difference.</p>[/quote][/quote]
    Kind of looks like Pizz to.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Maybe Pizz is right, the benches are too big.</p>

[/quote]I'll answer this later if need be ... what do you mean I won't use him.soomebody gets hurt,a good matchup or if he I could make a trade for other need ...I improved my team but hay If i'm not supost to do that I'll drop him tonight when I get home ...so maybe some debateon the matter here today.....I don't trade I look to the wire to improve and get good backups......I saved that waiver priority for a desent pickup....[/quote]
    Don't listen to him B. He is just mad because he can't find a 3rd WR to save his life. He should have never let go of Decker or drafted Mike Thomas and he is a lil bitter about it. You do whatever you want to improve your team and to hurt other teams. I did the same thing last year when I picked up Brian Westbrook even though I knew I would never use him. It could be a valuable chip to trade someone. If you want him so bad MH make an offer. Don't just come in here bashing people cause you think he will never use him. Maybe he did it so you couldn't get him and that is the game. When you have the #1 waiver spot you can do whatever you want with hit. I like having a big bench because you have to be on top of your team and it's very important to have a great draft.

P.S. Love you sir
    [/quote]</p>

You are out of the will.</p>

</p>

And Byron never trades.I won't waist my time. </p>

I don't blame you though. You know that FTU is the team to beat.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, that is why I beat them []

Just look at the bright side, your higher on the waiver priority. lol

This whole Penn St thing is absolutely disgusting and unfathomable to me. Who can you even trust with your kids in this world anymore? How can someone do that to children and get any possible enjoyment out of it. My daughter is 5 and I cringe to think of the predators out there and the things she will have to deal with in her future. I can only hope things go back to the way they were when we were growing up. The world seemed much more innocent then....

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Just heard on the news that rapper, Heavy D just died. I of course have no friggin idea who that is (was), but after seeing him I realize he is a twin of Pizzlestick.</P>

Just a random observation.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I personally dont see the resemblance....however...</P>

Gyrlzthey gyrlztheylove me......cuz I'mthe overweight lover Heavy D</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]This whole Penn St thing is absolutely disgusting and unfathomable to me. Who can you even trust with your kids in this world anymore? How can someone do that to children and get any possible enjoyment out of it. My daughter is 5 and I cringe to think of the predators out there and the things she will have to deal with in her future. I can only hope things go back to the way they were when we were growing up. The world seemed much more innocent then....
    [/quote]</P>

yea, it's extremely disturbing....youre right. Unfathomable is a good description.

I watched Sportscenter on my lunch break yesterday, and Matt Millen(PSU Alum)nearly broke down in tears while trying to discuss the topic. Truly terrible.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]This whole Penn St thing is absolutely disgusting and unfathomable to me. Who can you even trust with your kids in this world anymore? How can someone do that to children and get any possible enjoyment out of it. My daughter is 5 and I cringe to think of the predators out there and the things she will have to deal with in her future. I can only hope things go back to the way they were when we were growing up. The world seemed much more innocent then....
    [/quote]It is very disturbing. How did they get these kids on the campus? I havnt been following it to closely. Its always been bad, they would just sweep it under the rug when we were younger. I dont think I dont think I would be able to control my temper if something like this ever happened to someone in my family.