+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 17100 FirstFirst ... 22721121201211221231241321722226221122 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 170995

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</p>

i know but i gotta work until 4 so i guess ill catch a later one.</p>

[/quote]
    Get off early. One hour won't kill your boss.
    [/quote]</p>

yea im going to try. thing is my boss is my dad. whenever i ask to leave he gives me the wtf look. but i WILL try. unlike LT, ya puss.** </p>

*</p>

*im here all summer LT.[]</p>

[/quote]

Hi buddy.

I gotta cram that weekend for finals, no joke. If I didn't have finals, I would try to come
    [/quote]</p>

well maybe if you STUDIED now rather then bsing on here all day you wouldnt have to cram and you could make it.... you dont wanna see us LT, just admit it damn it and stop with the nonsense excuses</p>[/quote]

No.... I love you guys... I do want to see you.... I'm not coming up with excuses.

And I do study little bits at a time. But they're not in a few weeks, so I can wait a little bit

Why do you people get the idea I don't want to see you??? When did I ever say that?
    [/quote]

actions speak louder than words

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</P>

i know but i gotta work until 4 so i guess ill catch a later one.</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

yea im going to try. thing is my boss is my dad. whenever i ask to leave he gives me the wtf look. but i WILL try. unlike LT, ya puss. </P>

</P>

im here all summer LT.[]</P>

[/quote]

Hi buddy.

I gotta cram that weekend for finals, no joke. If I didn't have finals, I would try to come
    [/quote]</P>

well maybe if you STUDIED now rather then bsing on here all day you wouldnt have to cram and you could make it.... you dont wanna see us LT, just admit it damn it and stop with the nonsense excuses</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

leave him alone! He's krankey because he's cutting some teeth.</P>

[/quote]

Oh shut up
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>LMFAO!</FONT></P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

yea im going to try. thing is my boss is my dad. whenever i ask to leave he gives me the wtf look. but i WILL try. unlike LT, ya puss. </p>

</p>

im here all summer LT.[]</p>

[/quote]

Hi buddy.

[/quote]</p>

well maybe if you STUDIED now rather then bsing on here all day you wouldnt have to cram and you could make it.... you dont wanna see us LT, just admit it damn it and stop with the nonsense excuses</p>[/quote]

No.... I love you guys... I do want to see you.... I'm not coming up with excuses.

And I do study little bits at a time. But they're not in a few weeks, so I can wait a little bit

Why do you people get the idea I don't want to see you??? When did I ever say that?
    [/quote]

actions speak louder than words[/quote]

C'mon man... you know I love you guys. You guys are the only Giants fans I know.

I can't figure out how I became the one everyone wanted to see

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>" The truth is that LT will be vacationing with me that weekend! Right my little student?"</FONT></P>

</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

yea im going to try. thing is my boss is my dad. whenever i ask to leave he gives me the wtf look. but i WILL try. unlike LT, ya puss.** </p>

*</p>

*im here all summer LT.[]</p>

[/quote]

Hi buddy.

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

C'mon man... you know I love you guys. You guys are the only Giants fans I know.

[/quote]

because everybody is coming... people are flying in from all around the country.. and u live a car ride away and won't come...

we are upset

[:'(]
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

yea im going to try. thing is my boss is my dad. whenever i ask to leave he gives me the wtf look. but i WILL try. unlike LT, ya puss. </p>

</p>

im here all summer LT.[]</p>

[/quote]

Hi buddy.

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

because everybody is coming... people are flying in from all around the country.. and u live a car ride away and won't come...

we are upset

[:'(][/quote]

I love you man [{]

I told you you'd get to met me eventually...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]actions speak louder than words[/quote]
    I was just going to say that. Wow!!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]because everybody is coming... people are flying in from all around the country.. and u live a car ride away and won't come... we are upset [:'(][/quote]</P>

i even offered to go see my sorority sisters that weekend and drive him back up here since he goes to my old school- i offered for draft day- the game and if any of us end up at the AZ game and he still has excuses.... give up- hell end up showing up and surprising us anyways, i kno his tricks</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

we are upset

[:'(][/quote]
    San Diego, CA
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Ontario, CA

Do I need to continue?