Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

<div class="report">

Darren McFadden (foot) did not participate in the Raiders' Wednesday walkthrough.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Barring a miracle, McFadden will miss his
    second straight game Thursday. Michael Bush will carry the load against
    the Chargers, though rookie Taiwan Jones could get 4-to-5 touches in a
    change-of-pace role. McFadden will be 28 days removed from his injury
    when the Raiders take on the Vikings in Week 11, and should most likely
    be ready to return. Just remember that nothing is ever a given when it
    comes to DMC and injuries.
    </div>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Because Joe Paterno is the most important person at Penn State. Anyone there knows that. If he went straight to Joe Paterno himself, he showed a lot of guts.</P>

And this happened many years ago as I understand. Joe Pa was much younger. I don't think you understand the significance of Joe Paterno at PSU. You make it sound like he's in some kind of middle management. "Reporting to higher ups" THERE IS NO FRIGGIN HIGHER UP THAN JOE PA.</P>

How is it you don't get this.</P>

[/quote]

When you see a Pedophile sodomize a child in front of your eyes "reporting it to higher ups" simply is NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

You need to stop it then and there yourself baring that..say you panic like wuss and fail to save the child right then and there....you go to the COPS if he wants to stop by and let Paterno know thats up to him...but you go to the ****ing police you don't tell the Head Coach.

This has NOTHING to do with Penn State University this has to do with a Pedo raping a child...a criminal offense.

I will not put the same responsibility on Paterno hearing the story as I do the Coach who WITNESSED the act.
    [/quote]</P>

No one cares about some janitor that no one ever heard of. For all we know he was afraid to get fired. Or he though reporting to Joe Pa was the best thing to do because he's Joe Pa. No one knows. They guy was old at the time and has dementia now.</P>

But we do know about Joe Paterno. We know he had it reported to him and all he did was inform his AD. He never asked if it went to the cops...nothing. He was told that the one time D coordinator and personal friend,who had his charity based at PSU, was molesting young boys and he passed it on like forwarding an email.</P>

We all know why thats all he did. We know he was afraid it would harm the program and he was willing to riskmore harm to morekids with the hope that it would die down.</P>

I always loved Joe Paterno but thats horrible behavior and beneath the image he has always maintained.</P>

The "he passed it on to higher ups" excuse won't wash.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I can't believe that no one commented on Mooreheads helicopter pilot from San Fran, Cali

i dont know, i just think its bs how people can put just as much blame on a witness as the perp. wr coach went to someone he thought could do something about it. thats it. doesnt make him just as guilty because he didnt dial 911.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I can't believe that no one commented on Mooreheads helicopter pilot from San Fran, Cali

[/quote]i hope that yellow thing is another joy stick

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and lando i thin kur bat **** crazy for not taking issue from the source of all of this (besides sandusky obviously) and thats the WR coach WHO SAW THIS HAPPEN and didn't go to stop it and who thought it would be a better idea to go to somebody that could actually do NOTHING as oppose to going to the police.
    [/quote]
    He probably thought Joe would do something and use his name to back him up. I can't speak for the guy. If he would have not said anything to anyone and kept it to himself that is sick and wrong as well. The fact that he told someone, anyone makes the person who heard it just as guilty as him for not contacting the cops in my eyes. I don't fault that kid for not contacting the police anymore than I do Joe. Whether you saw it or heard about it the cops need to know. I do take issue with the kid for not calling the cops. But he probably thought no one would believe him and it would be a great big coverup. That is why I think he went to Joe and he thought he could be trusted to use his "power" and get the right thing done.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

No one cares about some janitor that no one ever heard of. For all we know he was afraid to get fired. Or he though reporting to Joe Pa was the best thing to do because he's Joe Pa. No one knows. They guy was old at the time and has dementia now.[/quote]</p>

Excuses, you see sodomy of a child in front of you, worrying about your job is not something that should enter the equation, and maybe your right maybe he was worried noone would believe him, so go to Joe Pa, that's fine...get him to help you out, but ****ing make a report to the cops as well...don't just drop it in someone else's hands....he WITNESSED it.
    </p>

</p>

[quote user="Morehead State"]But we do know about Joe Paterno. We know he had it reported to him and all he did was inform his AD. He never asked if it went to the cops...nothing. He was told that the one time D coordinator and personal friend,who had his charity based at PSU, was molesting young boys and he passed it on like forwarding an email.[/quote]</p>

What we don't know is whether he ever even believed the Janitor in the first place, he may have been reporting it as a "just incase" but never thought there was a chance in hell that there was any truth to it, it's the guy who actually SAW it happens responsibility not some guy he told the story too...even if that guy is Joe Pa.
    </p>

</p>

[quote user="Morehead State"]We all know why thats all he did.[/quote]</p>

No Morehead...we don't...you know better then that.
    </p>

</p>

</p>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

No one cares about some janitor that no one ever heard of. For all we know he was afraid to get fired. Or he though reporting to Joe Pa was the best thing to do because he's Joe Pa. No one knows. They guy was old at the time and has dementia now.[/quote]</P>

Excuses, you see sodomy of a child in front of you, worrying about your job is not something that should enter the equation, and maybe your right maybe he was worried noone would believe him, so go to Joe Pa, that's fine...get him to help you out, but ****ing make a report to the cops as well...don't just drop it in someone else's hands....he WITNESSED it.
    </P>

</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]But we do know about Joe Paterno. We know he had it reported to him and all he did was inform his AD. He never asked if it went to the cops...nothing. He was told that the one time D coordinator and personal friend,who had his charity based at PSU, was molesting young boys and he passed it on like forwarding an email.[/quote]</P>

What we don't know is whether he ever even believed the Janitor in the first place, he may have been reporting it as a "just incase" but never thought there was a chance in hell that there was any truth to it, it's the guy who actually SAW it happens responsibility not some guy he told the story too...even if that guy is Joe Pa.
    </P>

</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]We all know why thats all he did.[/quote]</P>

No Morehead...we don't...you know better then that.
    </P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Joe Pa failed in his obligations to himself, his school and his community. "I didn't believe him" doesn't wash either.</P>

He has a damn obligation to do something more than pass it on to the AD. He's friggin Joe Paterno.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I can't believe that no one commented on Mooreheads helicopter pilot from San Fran, Cali

[/quote]i hope that yellow thing is another joy stick
    [/quote]lmao-that is going to be my new avatar. I'll bet he is a very accomplished pilot-People should not be judge based on their appearance. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Joe Paterno is the highest "higher up" there is at Penn State.[/quote]
    This is what you don't understand Matt.

It's like Coach K at Duke. They run the mother****er. There is no one higher.
    [/quote]

your a ****in fool if u think that.

I bet u said the same thing about Jim TRessell
    [/quote]
    Did you watch Matt Millen on SportsCenter when he broke down?

He went to Penn St, is a board member on Sandusky's charity and knows almost everyone at the school. He himself said there is no one higher at Penn St than Joe Pa except maybe the President of Penn St and that is debatable. Is that a credible enough source for you?

Jim Tressel is no Joe Pa Matt. You know better than that. There is no one more associated to a franchise in College Football more than Joe Pa. Would you agree? I was listening to talk radio today and they thought he more recognizable than Lombardi to the Packers.