Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]I completely agree. Joe Pa had a larger obligation. And I don't care if he's a mascot or not.[/quote]

Ridiculous.

the person who heard a story from some random janitor has a larger moral obligation to seek justice then the janitor who witnesses the act himself?

you are either Trolling or you've become temporarily insane.
    [/quote]</p>

Well two guys got carted off in handcuffes because they didn't do anything about this "story".</p>

</p>[/quote]

And I'm not saying that's wrong, what I'm saying is that it's worse not to do anything about something you SAW then not to do something about a story you heard from someone....

and don't give me he went to Joe Pa....that's not enough...he was right in doing that but wrong in not going further, he should have stopped it then in there or should have went to the cops...without doing either of those things he's in the wrong...morally, and more so then Joe Pa.
    [/quote]

lol its baffling

GUY ONE: Witness. Saw the act happen and told some other guy - off the hook

GUY TWO: Boss. Somebody told him what happened, he told his superior - BURN HIM!

Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Obviously not. Since Joe Pa passed it along like an email forward.</p>

Maybe he expected more from the most important man in PSU history.</p>[/quote]

it's morally reprehensible that he had to depend on any other human being to take care of this at all Joe Pa. or not, he should have smashed his face right there...but baring physical violence which some people are against he should never have stopped telling everyone Joe Pa...sure...but the cops included...until this man was brought to justice.

Having seen the act being committed himself...HE is most responsible for making sure that man gets what he deserves, be it through Joe Pa....the Cops...or even himself if need be...but he can't stop until it's done.

wait a minute now im ****in lost here... lando said one thing pappy said the other

WHO was the guy who saw this and went to Joe Pa?

Pappy is saying it was a janitor and so was someone else

and Lando said it was a coach who is now the WRs coach at Penn St.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]wait a minute now im ****in lost here... lando said one thing pappy said the other

[/quote]</P>

I understand that the janitor went to Joe Pa. At least thats what it seemed to me.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]I completely agree. Joe Pa had a larger obligation. And I don't care if he's a mascot or not.[/quote]

Ridiculous.

the person who heard a story from some random janitor has a larger moral obligation to seek justice then the janitor who witnesses the act himself?

[/quote]</p>

Well two guys got carted off in handcuffes because they didn't do anything about this "story".</p>

</p>[/quote]

And I'm not saying that's wrong, what I'm saying is that it's worse not to do anything about something you SAW then not to do something about a story you heard from someone....

and don't give me he went to Joe Pa....that's not enough...he was right in doing that but wrong in not going further, he should have stopped it then in there or should have went to the cops...without doing either of those things he's in the wrong...morally, and more so then Joe Pa.
    [/quote]

lol its baffling

GUY ONE: Witness. Saw the act happen and told some other guy - off the hook

GUY TWO: Boss. Somebody told him what happened, he told his superior - BURN HIM!

[/quote]

It's literally insanity...there is something wrong with people today, I'm almost disgusted...I'm holding onto the hope that they simply don't understand what we are saying ...because the alternative is that they do and their values are seriously in question then.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Obviously not. Since Joe Pa passed it along like an email forward.</P>

Maybe he expected more from the most important man in PSU history.</P>

[/quote]

it's morally reprehensible that he had to depend on any other human being to take care of this at all Joe Pa. or not, he should have smashed his face right there...but baring physical violence which some people are against he should never have stopped telling everyone Joe Pa...sure...but the cops included...until this man was brought to justice.

Having seen the act being committed himself...HE is most responsible for making sure that man gets what he deserves, be it through Joe Pa....the Cops...or even himself if need be...but he can't stop until it's done.
    [/quote]</P>

I really don't know about that. A lowely janitor seeing a powerful member of the PSU community doing something like that could be very scary.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Ridiculous.

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

yea the people who are suppose to handle these things didn't. Notice JP wasn't in cuffs?
    [/quote]</p>

If he had not passed it on to the AD, he would have. Although his legal exposure is low, the expectations of decent society will not be as lax.</p>[/quote]

I agree he ultimately should of never let it rest but what do you mean? What will society do to him?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]wait a minute now im ****in lost here... lando said one thing pappy said the other

[/quote]

Honestly it's irrelevant...whether it was a Janitor or the WR's coach either way it's his responsibility to make sure this guy was brought to justice any way he could....more so then Joe Pa....who just heard the story....and didn't witness it himself.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Ridiculous.

[/quote]</P>

Well two guys got carted off in handcuffes because they didn't do anything about this "story".</P>

</P>

[/quote]

yea the people who are suppose to handle these things didn't. Notice JP wasn't in cuffs?
    [/quote]</P>

If he had not passed it on to the AD, he would have. Although his legal exposure is low, the expectations of decent society will not be as lax.</P>

[/quote]

I agree he ultimately should of never let it rest but what do you mean? What will society do to him?
    [/quote]</P>

Get him fired...have him lose his reputation. The things that societies do.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Obviously not. Since Joe Pa passed it along like an email forward.</p>

Maybe he expected more from the most important man in PSU history.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I really don't know about that. A lowely janitor seeing a powerful member of the PSU community doing something like that could be very scary.</p>[/quote]

It just makes no sense to me where u want to see the buck stop and where you give your passes to me. Status in the community, specifically the Penn State community, should have ZERO impact on this situation.

Its not about a Penn State worker committing rape, its about a child being raped