Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]morning *****esssss![/quote]Morning JPizznatch! What's cooking?
    [/quote]</P>

nothing much...just practicing the DENNIS system of seducing women...
    it's simple really...

<FONT size=6>D</FONT>emonstrate value
    <FONT size=6>E</FONT>ngagephysically
    <FONT size=6>N</FONT>urture Dependance
    <FONT size=6>N</FONT>eglect emotionally
    <FONT size=6>I</FONT>nspire hope
    <FONT size=6>S</FONT>eperate entirely</P>

[/quote]</P>

I guess the "be yourself" system wasn't working. I can see that.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What is all this crap about Steve Smith returning?
    [/quote]

i think it could happen if we don't resign mario.

But personally I think Smith would be a perfect fit in Carolina

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]morning *****esssss![/quote]Morning JPizznatch! What's cooking?
    [/quote]</p>

it's simple really...

<font size="6">D</font>emonstrate value
    <font size="6">E</font>ngagephysically
    <font size="6">N</font>urture Dependance
    <font size="6">N</font>eglect emotionally
    <font size="6">I</font>nspire hope
    <font size="6">S</font>eperate entirely</p>[/quote]Who is this getting practiced on at work? ha. Here's what I find to be most important.

<font color="#0000FF">PERCEPTION:</font> Key Ingredient: Whether it's good or bad-that's the vibe the woman will receive from you. Actors are great at this. Potential suitor says about Justin: "JP is such a great guy-He's always positive and finding the bright side of things. I want to spend time with a guy that makes me feel good like that"

D-I agree with. Demonstrate and build your value--nothing more important that demonstrating a positive outlook. Also very important is the way that you react to problems, and NEGATIVE news.
    Majority of times this is my nature anyway-but very important. Spin everything into a positive.

Keep in mind, when presented with a problem, most women do not analyze every single detail that will be needed in order solve or correct the problem...that's a man thing. So don't burden them with that...they don't want to know about what it takes to fix it.

<font color="#0000FF">Sexual Tension</font>: This when used correctly at the right times is awesome. First you establish your value as above-next you push her buttons. This works really well for you single guy's.....once kids are running all over the house and they have sports schedules, appts, etc.--you have to create and store tension for a later time. Maybe 50% of the time you get lucky.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

it's simple really...

<font size="6">S</font>eperate entirely</p>

[/quote]</p>

I guess the "be yourself" system wasn't working. I can see that.</p>[/quote]lol-You only be yourself with the one you want to marry--These guy's are having fun MH....remember those days? I barely do.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

it's simple really...

[/quote]Who is this getting practiced on at work? ha. Here's what I find to be most important.

<FONT color=#0000ff>PERCEPTION:</FONT> Key Ingredient: Whether it's good or bad-that's the vibe the woman will receive from you. Actors are great at this. Potential suitor says about Justin: <FONT size=4>"JP is such a great guy-He's always positive and finding the bright side of things. I want to spend time with a guy that makes me feel good like that"

</FONT>
    D-I agree with. Demonstrate and build your value--nothing more important that demonstrating a positive outlook. Also very important is the way that you react to problems, and NEGATIVE news.
    Majority of times this is my nature anyway-but very important. Spin everything into a positive.

Keep in mind, when presented with a problem, most women do not analyze every single detail that will be needed in order solve or correct the problem...that's a man thing. So don't burden them with that...they don't want to know about what it takes to fix it.

<FONT color=#0000ff>Sexual Tension</FONT>: This when used correctly at the right times is awesome. First you establish your value as above-next you push her buttons. This works really well for you single guy's.....once kids are running all over the house and they have sports schedules, appts, etc.--you have to create and store tension for a later time. Maybe 50% of the time you get lucky.

[/quote]</P>

In other words........JP being himself won't work.</P>

</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

it's simple really...

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]lol-You only be yourself with the one you want to marry--These guy's are having fun MH....remember those days? I barely do.
    [/quote]</P>

I guess if you objective is to get laid, I agree. If your objective is to have a meaningfull life with quality relationships...I disagree.</P>

[quote user="lttaylor56"]So Paterno is no more. I think he would of coached until he dropped, wild horses were not going to pull him out of there. <FONT color=#0000ff>It's a shame, they should of allowed him a press conference, resign and step down that way.
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

You can't be serious?</P>

They could not have fired him quick enough. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

it's simple really...

<font size="6">S</font>eperate entirely</p>

[/quote]</p>

I guess the "be yourself" system wasn't working. I can see that.</p>

[/quote]lol-You only be yourself with the one you want to marry--These guy's are having fun MH....remember those days? I barely do.
    [/quote]</p>

I guess if you objective is to get laid, I agree. If your objective is to have a meaningfull life with quality relationships...I disagree.</p>[/quote]I do concurr with that Sir. My advice is purely for a bachelor playing the field. After he get's her, if he likes her ---he can of course try being himself.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

it's simple really...

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I guess if you objective is to get laid, I agree. If your objective is to have a meaningfull life with quality relationships...I disagree.</P>

[/quote]I do concurr with that Sir. My advice is purely for a bachelor playing the field. After he get's her, if he likes her ---he can of course try being himself.
    [/quote]</P>

Yes I get it. JP needs a good woman. Maybe he should just allow the natural metrosexual in him to come out.</P>

lol..guys, it's a shtick from the show "Always Sunny in Philadelphia"....Dennis is one of the characters, he considers himself a playboy.

anywaaaaaay.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....