Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

One key question has been why Paterno and other top school officials
    didn't go to police in 2002 after being told a graduate assistant saw
    Sandusky assaulting a boy in a school shower.</p>

"I am absolutely
    devastated by the developments in this case. I grieve for the children
    and their families, and I pray for their comfort and relief,"
    "<font color="#0000FF">This is a tragedy,</font>" Paterno said in a statement earlier Wednesday.<font color="#0000FF"> "It
    is one of the great sorrows of my life. With the benefit of hindsight, I
    wish I had done more."</font></p>

</p>

"If it turns out that some people at the school knew of the abuse and did
    nothing or covered it up (which we already know, she just has to say that), that makes it even worse. <font color="#0000FF">Schools and school officials have a legal
    and moral responsibility to protect children and young people from
    violence and abuse."</font> U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan said.
    </p>

</p>

<font color="#0000FF">"There are the obligations we all have to uphold the law. There are then
    the obligations we all have to do what is right,"</font> the editorial board
    wrote about Penn State President Graham Spanier's role in the sex abuse
    scandal, along with Paterno's.</p>

Pennsylvania state police commissioner
    Frank Noonan said Monday in Harrisburg that Paterno fulfilled his legal
    requirement when he relayed to university administrators that a graduate
    assistant had seen Sandusky attacking a young boy in the team's locker
    room shower in 2002. But the commissioner also questioned whether
    Paterno had a moral responsibility to do more.</p>

<font color="#0000FF">"Somebody has to
    question about what I would consider the moral requirements for a human
    being that knows of sexual things that are taking place with a child,"
    Noonan said.</font></p>

<font color="#0000FF">"I think you have the moral responsibility, anyone.
    Not whether you're a football coach or a university president or the guy
    sweeping the building. I think you have a moral responsibility to call
    us."</font></p>

Paterno has referred to his grand jury testimony in which he
    testified that he was informed by a graduate assistant that he had
    witnessed an incident in the shower of the team locker room. Prosecutors
    have said Paterno passed on the information to Curley.</p>

But Paterno said specific actions alleged to have occurred in the grand jury report were not relayed to him.</p>

<font color="#0000FF">"It
    was obvious that the witness was distraught over what he saw, but he at
    no time related to me the very specific actions contained in the grand
    jury report," </font>Paterno said in the statement. "<font color="#0000FF">Regardless, it was clear
    that the witness saw something inappropriate involving Mr. Sandusky.</font> As
    coach Sandusky was retired from our coaching staff at that time, I
    referred the matter to university administrators."</p>

<font color="#0000FF">Then they just turned their back on all those victims. <font color="#000000">He is basically saying, I knew something terrible was happening and I reported it so I'm off the hook. </font>
    </font></p>

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2011...resentment.pdf

Here is the real ****. I will caution you, it is EXTREMELY graphic and disgusting. That Sandusky guy is about as close to the devil as you can get in my eyes. Schulz is terrible also. He covered the whole damn thing up. Joe Pa did what he was supposed to legally. But he knew all this was happening and said nothing to the police. He let it go. It's horrible. Everyone else lied about it to. This story is probably one of the worst things that will ever happen in sports and Penn St is tarnished forever. I would hate to say I even knew that guy let alone have been mentored by him. Joe Pa knew that **** happened and didn't say **** once no one did anything. So did the coach, I get that but that is Joseph Paterno!

Read that Matt and Daven. Then tell me what you think?

"Can they say 'Success with Honor' anymore?" asked Rebecca Durst, owner
    of Rinaldo's Barber Shop, a fixture in State College since 1926.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2011...resentment.pdf

Here is the real ****. I will caution you, it is EXTREMELY graphic and disgusting. That Sandusky guy is about as close to the devil as you can get in my eyes. Schulz is terrible also. He covered the whole damn thing up. Joe Pa did what he was supposed to legally. But he knew all this was happening and said nothing to the police. He let it go. It's horrible. Everyone else lied about it to. This story is probably one of the worst things that will ever happen in sports and Penn St is tarnished forever. I would hate to say I even knew that guy let alone have been mentored by him. Joe Pa knew that **** happened and didn't say **** once no one did anything. So did the coach, I get that but that is Joseph Paterno!

Read that Matt and Daven. Then tell me what you think?

"Can they say 'Success with Honor' anymore?" asked Rebecca Durst, owner of Rinaldo's Barber Shop, a fixture in State College since 1926.
    [/quote]</P>

I read that today. </P>

He's a monster....</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Does Paterno have grandkids? (Yes, 17.) How would he feel if it were one of his grandkids in that shower with the coach? What would he have done then?

[/quote] Not taking action against this **** is a crimein not doing so theyaided and abeded him to continue molesting god knows how many children ..lock'em all up.. bunch of losers and JP heads the list.. imo..I'm pretty sure I would have got that **** of thatkid either with myhands or a mop handle up his ***... but hey one can never be sure how they would handle such a thing till it happens...but I'm pretty sureI ain't standing there watching......what a nasty ****ing subject.....</P>

on a side note I got players!!! here is the deal I'd move some of them for a RB2 type player no guarentees I see a trade I like I'll take its really simple I don't like to barter somake your best offer yourfirst....I know thats notfun butswhat can I tell ya... thats the way I am....I also will understandif nobody wants to play that way... no problem....just putting it out there thatI ain't hiding under a rock I'm sitting on it....help me help you </P>

some one said Iwon't trade...he'dbe wrong</P>

so I'll leave it at this I'm going to shut up and play thegame therest of the way....good luck down the stretch everybody !</P>

[/quote]</P>

I love it when Byron talks smack.</P>

"Help me help you"!!!! Thats friggin awesome.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

morning *****esssss!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Does Paterno have grandkids? (Yes, 17.) How would he feel if it were one of his grandkids in that shower with the coach? What would he have done then?

[/quote] Not taking action against this **** is a crimein not doing so theyaided and abeded him to continue molesting god knows how many children ..lock'em all up.. bunch of losers and JP heads the list.. imo..I'm pretty sure I would have got that **** of thatkid either with myhands or a mop handle up his ***... but hey one can never be sure how they would handle such a thing till it happens...but I'm pretty sureI ain't standing there watching......what a nasty ****ing subject.....</p>

on a side note I got players!!! here is the deal I'd move some of them for a RB2 type player no guarentees I see a trade I like I'll take its really simple I don't like to barter somake your best offer yourfirst....I know thats notfun butswhat can I tell ya... thats the way I am....I also will understandif nobody wants to play that way... no problem....just putting it out there thatI ain't hiding under a rock I'm sitting on it....help me help you </p>

some one said Iwon't trade...he'dbe wrong</p>

so I'll leave it at this I'm going to shut up and play thegame therest of the way....good luck down the stretch everybody !</p>

[/quote]</p>

I love it when Byron talks smack.</p>

"Help me help you"!!!! Thats friggin awesome.</p>[/quote]Jerry McGuire

[quote user="JPizzack"]morning *****esssss![/quote]Morning JPizznatch! What's cooking?

So Paterno is no more. I think he would of coached until he dropped, wild horses were not going to pull him out of there. It's a shame, they should of allowed him a press conference, resign and step down that way.

What is all this crap about Steve Smith returning?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]morning *****esssss![/quote]Morning JPizznatch! What's cooking?
    [/quote]</P>

nothing much...just practicing the DENNIS system of seducing women...
    it's simple really...

<FONT size=6>D</FONT>emonstrate value
    <FONT size=6>E</FONT>ngagephysically
    <FONT size=6>N</FONT>urture Dependance
    <FONT size=6>N</FONT>eglect emotionally
    <FONT size=6>I</FONT>nspire hope
    <FONT size=6>S</FONT>eperate entirely</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant