Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]So Paterno is no more. I think he would of coached until he dropped, wild horses were not going to pull him out of there. <font color="#0000ff">It's a shame, they should of allowed him a press conference, resign and step down that way.
    </font>[/quote]</p>

You can't be serious?</p>

They could not have fired him quick enough. </p>[/quote]I dunno-give him the opportunity to state to the public that he used improper judgement, wrong choices, mistake, sincerely apologize, yada-yada-yada. Then step down with some dignity.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]So Paterno is no more. I think he would of coached until he dropped, wild horses were not going to pull him out of there. <FONT color=#0000ff>It's a shame, they should of allowed him a press conference, resign and step down that way.
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

You can't be serious?</P>

They could not have fired him quick enough. </P>

[/quote]I dunno-give him the opportunity to state to the public that he used improper judgement, wrong choices, mistake, sincerely apologize, yada-yada-yada. Then step down with some dignity.
    [/quote]</P>

He has no dignity. </P>

And I don't want to hear what this senile old man has to say. </P>

He will just say the typical response he has been giving, "I wish I did more" Really Joe? You did nothing....</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="JPizzack"]lol..guys, it's a shtick from the show "Always Sunny in Philadelphia"....Dennis is one of the characters, he considers himself a playboy.

anywaaaaaay.....[/quote]</P>

Its OK Pizz.....We know the unspoken truth in your post. Give us a hug.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]lol..guys, it's a shtick from the show "Always Sunny in Philadelphia"....Dennis is one of the characters, he considers himself a playboy.

anywaaaaaay.....[/quote]that episode was funny. "and after im done with them i give em to frank, you should see him fest, hes like a mantis."

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]So Paterno is no more. I think he would of coached until he dropped, wild horses were not going to pull him out of there. <FONT color=#0000ff>It's a shame, they should of allowed him a press conference, resign and step down that way.
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

[/quote]I dunno-give him the opportunity to state to the public that he used improper judgement, wrong choices, mistake, sincerely apologize, yada-yada-yada. Then step down with some dignity.
    [/quote]</P>

He has no dignity. </P>

And I don't want to hear what this senile old man has to say. </P>

He will just say the typical response he has been giving, "I wish I did more" Really Joe? You did nothing....</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

He should have resigned immediately yesterday instead of forcing the school to do it for him. He is completely out of touch with the seriousness of this.</P>

He could have prevented more kids from being victimized. For some reason his ego won't allow him to come to grips with this.</P>

Maybe his age is getting the best of him.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]So Paterno is no more. I think he would of coached until he dropped, wild horses were not going to pull him out of there. <font color="#0000ff">It's a shame, they should of allowed him a press conference, resign and step down that way.
    </font>[/quote]</p>

They could not have fired him quick enough. </p>[/quote]

u do realize he wasn't the one who actually raped the kid and he wasn't the one the witnessed the rape, chose not to stop it, and never went to the police --- right?

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]lol..guys, it's a shtick from the show "Always Sunny in Philadelphia"....Dennis is one of the characters, he considers himself a playboy.

anywaaaaaay.....[/quote]that episode was funny. "and after im done with them i give em to frank, you should see him fest, hes like a mantis."
    [/quote]</P>

lmao...
    "I get the scraps!"
    "ooooh mantis! yea yea call me that!!"</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

</font>[/quote]</p>

They could not have fired him quick enough. </p>[/quote]I dunno-give him the opportunity to state to the public that he used improper judgement, wrong choices, mistake, sincerely apologize, yada-yada-yada. Then step down with some dignity.
    [/quote]

he does have that outlet whenever he wants though...

he could have a press conference from his front porch - i just doubt he would want that

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

</font>[/quote]</p>

They could not have fired him quick enough. </p>

[/quote]</p>

He has no dignity. </p>

And I don't want to hear what this senile old man has to say. </p>

He will just say the typical response he has been giving, "I wish I did more" Really Joe? You did nothing....</p>

</p>[/quote]

hindsight is awlays 20/20

what u should be more disgusted with is McQeaury (the guy who made no attempt to stop it after he actually saw the rape take place and never contacted the police) is still working at penn state

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

</FONT>[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

u do realize he wasn't the one who actually raped the kid and he wasn't the one the witnessed the rape, chose not to stop it, and never went to the police --- right?

[/quote]</P>

And you do realize he was told by not one person, but two about what was going on. </P>

And I guess speaking to your higher ups is more important then doing the right thing, going to the police. </P>

Have you seen the interviews with Joe Paterno? It made me sick to see his responses, and then he gave the Penn State rally call?? Pathetic!!!!</P>

edit: There all <U>scum</U> in my eyes Matt...</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s