Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]your a ****in fool

[/quote]
    I don't see why you need to attack us personally.

You have said the same thing to me, MH and now Dez.
    [/quote]</p>

Not to mention that Scrappy implied we both would be perfectly happy to let a guy molest a child. Its getting heated and all the insults are going in one direction. Towards lando and myself.</p>

The Steve Smith convo in the other thread is much more enjoyable. </p>[/quote]

i think daven was trying to make a point rather than really saying that though.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]Joe Pa was in a rare position to do something important to stop it and took a pass. We can only speculate as to why.[/quote]

Jesus ****ing Christ what is wrong with you.....

McQueary was the one in the rare position to do something about it, Calhoun was in the rare position to do something about it.

Joe Pa was told a freaking story and he passed it along, should he have followed up on it, of course...and he didn't so that's his bad....but McQueary and Calhoun are the ones who actually witnessed the crime...how do they let that happen...how do they not go to the cops...

<U>Mike McQueary will coach on Saturday</U></P>

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-coach-weekend</P>

This is pathetic, I find it hard to believe he will last past Friday. </P>

He needs to be fired asap....</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]your a ****in fool

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Not to mention that Scrappy implied we both would be perfectly happy to let a guy molest a child. Its getting heated and all the insults are going in one direction. Towards lando and myself.</p>

The Steve Smith convo in the other thread is much more enjoyable. </p>[/quote]

i think daven was trying to make a point rather than really saying that though.
    [/quote]

What else is there to say, Morehead and Lando are hardcore defending people who choose not to stop a rape in progress and also choose not to go to the cops with it....

if they are defending those types of people whose to say they aren't those types of people themselves.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]your a ****in fool

[/quote]

[/quote]

You've been misrepresenting us and calling us names way before we started calling you guys names whether you realize it or not.
    [/quote]

yea wasn't it lando who said he lost respect from us yesterday after mis qouting us 20 times
    [/quote]</P>

It definately wasn't from me. I never had much respect for either one of you from the start.</P>

Hahahahahaha!!!!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]And how does any of this excuse Joe Paterno?[/quote]

Noone is excusing Paterno...why are you Excusing McQueary and Calhoun?

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]your a ****in fool

[/quote]

[/quote]

well cuz i've had to repeat my arguements 20 times because u guys are arguing with me (which is fine i enjoy) but we're getting no where because ur just saying what uy gotta say and not reading what i'm saying. So **** the both of u for that.

beacuse u are ****ing foolish. You would have a case if McQueary had some sort of flaw in his persionality, mental health, or history - but he didn't,

Either way, if he would of called the police in the moment it wouldn't of mattered
    [/quote]</p>

And how does any of this excuse Joe Paterno?</p>[/quote]

now i know ur trolling so honestly **** off

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Are you drunk? This is personally insulting. [/quote]

Yes it is Morehead, and that's why I'm trying to not look at this discussion anymore, because you and Lando seem to be perfectly fine with the Assistant and Janitor who left a kid there to be raped and never went to the cops....

I'm literally disgusted with the two of you.

[/quote]
    Then you don't see what we are saying Daven. We are against exactly what you said. Everyone is at fault here. <font size="6">Just as much at fault.</font> Any of the people involved should have gone to the cops the moment they saw it. Everyone just kept covering it up. Joe could have used his "power" and stopped it. Instead he did nothing just like everyone else. No one is in the position that Joe is when it comes to that University.

My stance is the exact opposite of what you are saying Daven. I don't understand how you got what I've been saying so twisted. I don't know why the kids dad didn't tell him to call the cops instead of saying come home and we'll talk about it.

[/quote]

thats where ur wrong

McQueary is more at fualt. He didn't stop the rape from occuring when he physically was able to and somebody who witnesses the act is very different than somebody who hears about the act.

Not that the perosn who hears of the act should be off the hook.

WHO THE **** CARE?! The coach wasnt' a ****in kid! The fact that he didn't have the balls to stop the rape and common sense to notify the authorities himself is more gross than the aD covering it up. Because <u>McQueary is guitly of all the **** that JP and the AD are, except more.</u>
    [/quote]no hes not! the school board or whatever have the power to remove the scumbag perminately from the campus, and their words would hold more weight when telling police. its just the way it is.
    [/quote]

LOL your a ****in fool

How would that conversation with the police go?

JP: MCqueary came to my office and told me this rape happened.

That would be the extent of it, then the ywould of talked to McQueary.

<u>and this guy rapes a child and your worrying about if hes on campus or not? WTF is wrong with u guys?</u> Who the **** cares., he should of been in cuffs within the hour of McQueary cathcing him.

MCQearuy covered it up just as long and turned his head and still worked at Penn state and saw Sandusky all the time. Only difference is that in the court of law if they are on trial, McQueary's testimony would put Sundusky away.

Its amazing, ur making MCQeuary out to be some crack addict living on the streets to where if he reported this he wouldn't be taken serious
    [/quote]nothing, youre just really gullible thinking mcquery telling the police is enough to lock this guy up, its not. its his word against whatever the scums name is.
    [/quote]

First if u know anyhting about rape cases, he would also have THE VICTIM on his side. Now its 2 against 1. Typically in child rape cases they don't have the confidence to step up and tell someone, they are scared. If somebody was there to back them up and say they saw the kid probably would of came clean. Do u disagree?

But either way, if MCQUEARY played it right he would of done this:

Went in stopped the rape from happening grabbed the child and got him away from Sandusky. Held Sandusky there and called the police and had them walk in on that scene.

So between that happening, the rape kit that they would of been able to take from the kid, how do u suggest Sandusky would of been able to get out of it?

THEN let this news come out of the charges and then all of these other people would of stepped up like they are doing now.

I'd say thats all pretty reasonable, unless u think the black magic of JP would of been able to cover it all up