Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Are you drunk? This is personally insulting. [/quote]

Yes it is Morehead, and that's why I'm trying to not look at this discussion anymore, because you and Lando seem to be perfectly fine with the Assistant and Janitor who left a kid there to be raped and never went to the cops....

I'm literally disgusted with the two of you.

[/quote]
    Then you don't see what we are saying Daven. We are against exactly what you said. Everyone is at fault here. <font size="6">Just as much at fault.</font> Any of the people involved should have gone to the cops the moment they saw it. Everyone just kept covering it up. Joe could have used his "power" and stopped it. Instead he did nothing just like everyone else. No one is in the position that Joe is when it comes to that University.

My stance is the exact opposite of what you are saying Daven. I don't understand how you got what I've been saying so twisted. I don't know why the kids dad didn't tell him to call the cops instead of saying come home and we'll talk about it.

[/quote]

thats where ur wrong

McQueary is more at fualt. He didn't stop the rape from occuring when he physically was able to and somebody who witnesses the act is very different than somebody who hears about the act.

Not that the perosn who hears of the act should be off the hook.

WHO THE **** CARE?! The coach wasnt' a ****in kid! The fact that he didn't have the balls to stop the rape and common sense to notify the authorities himself is more gross than the aD covering it up. Because <u>McQueary is guitly of all the **** that JP and the AD are, except more.</u>
    [/quote]no hes not! the school board or whatever have the power to remove the scumbag perminately from the campus, and their words would hold more weight when telling police. its just the way it is.
    [/quote]

LOL your a ****in fool

How would that conversation with the police go?

JP: MCqueary came to my office and told me this rape happened.

That would be the extent of it, then the ywould of talked to McQueary.

<u>and this guy rapes a child and your worrying about if hes on campus or not? WTF is wrong with u guys?</u> Who the **** cares., he should of been in cuffs within the hour of McQueary cathcing him.

MCQearuy covered it up just as long and turned his head and still worked at Penn state and saw Sandusky all the time. Only difference is that in the court of law if they are on trial, McQueary's testimony would put Sundusky away.

Its amazing, ur making MCQeuary out to be some crack addict living on the streets to where if he reported this he wouldn't be taken serious
    [/quote]nothing, youre just really gullible thinking mcquery telling the police is enough to lock this guy up, its not. its his word against whatever the scums name is.
    [/quote]

First if u know anyhting about rape cases, he would also have THE VICTIM on his side. Now its 2 against 1.<u> Typically in child rape cases they don't have the confidence to step up and tell someone, they are scared. If somebody was there to back them up and say they saw the kid probably would of came clean. Do u disagree?</u>

But either way, if MCQUEARY played it right he would of done this:

Went in stopped the rape from happening grabbed the child and got him away from Sandusky. Held Sandusky there and called the police and had them walk in on that scene.

So between that happening, the rape kit that they would of been able to take from the kid, how do u suggest Sandusky would of been able to get out of it?

THEN let this news come out of the charges and then all of these other people would of stepped up like they are doing now.

I'd say thats all pretty reasonable, unless u think the black magic of JP would of been able to cover it all up

[/quote]and drag the kid into this after the fact??? come on the kids been through enough. how would mc care for the child and hold sandusky there until police arrived at the same time???
    [/quote]

uhm u do realize that had JP gone to the cops himself or not, the kid was going to have to testify and say it happened eventually right

That wouldn't of changed. Infact im sure right now hes having to answer these questions if he didn't already

I don't get ur point at all. Theres no way this case goes on, if this kid doesn't eventually say it happened
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]lmao this is funny cause i play fifa 12 with man united. hahaha wtf going on here?
    if thats not a hand ball i dont know what is.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]lmao this is funny cause i play fifa 12 with man united. hahaha wtf going on here?
    if thats not a hand ball i dont know what is.
    [/quote]Bizzare-the guy on the bottom remind me of Tony Dungee

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Are you drunk? This is personally insulting. [/quote]

Yes it is Morehead, and that's why I'm trying to not look at this discussion anymore, because you and Lando seem to be perfectly fine with the Assistant and Janitor who left a kid there to be raped and never went to the cops....

[/quote]
    Then you don't see what we are saying Daven. We are against exactly what you said. Everyone is at fault here. <font size="6">Just as much at fault.</font> Any of the people involved should have gone to the cops the moment they saw it. Everyone just kept covering it up. Joe could have used his "power" and stopped it. Instead he did nothing just like everyone else. No one is in the position that Joe is when it comes to that University.

My stance is the exact opposite of what you are saying Daven. I don't understand how you got what I've been saying so twisted. I don't know why the kids dad didn't tell him to call the cops instead of saying come home and we'll talk about it.

[/quote]

thats where ur wrong

McQueary is more at fualt. He didn't stop the rape from occuring when he physically was able to and somebody who witnesses the act is very different than somebody who hears about the act.

WHO THE **** CARE?! The coach wasnt' a ****in kid! The fact that he didn't have the balls to stop the rape and common sense to notify the authorities himself is more gross than the aD covering it up. Because <u>McQueary is guitly of all the **** that JP and the AD are, except more.</u>
    [/quote]no hes not! the school board or whatever have the power to remove the scumbag perminately from the campus, and their words would hold more weight when telling police. its just the way it is.
    [/quote]

LOL your a ****in fool

<u>and this guy rapes a child and your worrying about if hes on campus or not? WTF is wrong with u guys?</u> Who the **** cares., he should of been in cuffs within the hour of McQueary cathcing him.

MCQearuy covered it up just as long and turned his head and still worked at Penn state and saw Sandusky all the time. Only difference is that in the court of law if they are on trial, McQueary's testimony would put Sundusky away.

Its amazing, ur making MCQeuary out to be some crack addict living on the streets to where if he reported this he wouldn't be taken serious
    [/quote]nothing, youre just really gullible thinking mcquery telling the police is enough to lock this guy up, its not. its his word against whatever the scums name is.
    [/quote]

First if u know anyhting about rape cases, he would also have THE VICTIM on his side. Now its 2 against 1.<u> Typically in child rape cases they don't have the confidence to step up and tell someone, they are scared. If somebody was there to back them up and say they saw the kid probably would of came clean. Do u disagree?</u>

Went in stopped the rape from happening grabbed the child and got him away from Sandusky. Held Sandusky there and called the police and had them walk in on that scene.

So between that happening, the rape kit that they would of been able to take from the kid, how do u suggest Sandusky would of been able to get out of it?

THEN let this news come out of the charges and then all of these other people would of stepped up like they are doing now.

I'd say thats all pretty reasonable, unless u think the black magic of JP would of been able to cover it all up

[/quote]and drag the kid into this after the fact??? come on the kids been through enough. how would mc care for the child and hold sandusky there until police arrived at the same time???
    [/quote]

uhm u do realize that had JP gone to the cops himself or not, t<u>he kid was going to have to testify and say it happened eventually right</u>

That wouldn't of changed. Infact im sure right now hes having to answer these questions if he didn't already

I don't get ur point at all. Theres no way this case goes on, if this kid doesn't eventually say it happened
    [/quote]no a victim doesnt have to do anything. if he wants the charges to stick, yea but hes 10 years old and has no clue what just happened.

why didnt the mother have her son testify, take a rape kit test?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]ok ok in all seriousness, penera or chipolte????
    [/quote]Chipolte[/quote]</P>

I had Panera for the first time a month or so ago while visiting the blonde in the city. i wasnt impressed. I'll give it another try at some point, but as of right now i'd say
    PANERA!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All Paterno...ALL the time in here still I see ....</P>

It's really an unfortunate way for it to end for the legend @ PSU and I feel terrible for all parties involved.</P>

on another note my pick was due today for Survivor Pool ( because of thursday night game ) and I had to write down the ****ing Iggles....oh MY GOD I will actually be cheering for the Eagles for the first time in my life against Arizona...( didn't even cheer for them in 2005 when I had a $200.00 bet with my roomate where he got NE to win SB and I had the field )...anyway just thought I would share that....I had no other options but the Eagles and I really wanna win htis Pool !!!</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Are you drunk? This is personally insulting. [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

thats where ur wrong

[/quote]

LOL your a ****in fool

[/quote]

[/quote]

uhm u do realize that had JP gone to the cops himself or not, t<u>he kid was going to have to testify and say it happened eventually right</u>

[/quote]no a victim doesnt have to do anything. if he wants the charges to stick, yea but hes 10 years old and has no clue what just happened.

why didnt the mother have her son testify, take a rape kit test?
    [/quote]

becuase this kid didn't tell his mother, ur getting stories mixed up

the one who did tell his mother said that he was touched - no rape kit

theres a small timetable for when a rape kit can be successfully done, so it would of HAD to be done quickly

as the LI hooker killer, i figured u would of known that

So u think its better to let the kid take it easy for a night and probably never get justice opposed to getting the evidence that is undeniable?

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]ok ok in all seriousness, penera or chipolte????
    [/quote]Chipolte[/quote]</p>

I had Panera for the first time a month or so ago while visiting the blonde in the city. i wasnt impressed. I'll give it another try at some point, but as of right now i'd say
    PANERA!</p>[/quote]The blonde, the blonde. How is she?

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

All Paterno...ALL the time in here still I see ....</p>

It's really an unfortunate way for it to end for the legend @ PSU and I feel terrible for all parties involved.</p>

on another note my pick was due today for Survivor Pool ( because of thursday night game ) and I had to write down the ****ing Iggles....oh MY GOD I will actually be cheering for the Eagles for the first time in my life against Arizona...( didn't even cheer for them in 2005 when I had a $200.00 bet with my roomate where he got NE to win SB and I had the field )...anyway just thought I would share that....I had no other options but the Eagles and I really wanna win htis Pool !!!</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]Good Luck---Shocks, I have feeling you're gonna get it.