Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]your a ****in fool

[/quote]
    I don't see why you need to attack us personally.

You have said the same thing to me, MH and now Dez.
    [/quote]</p>

Not to mention that Scrappy implied we both would be perfectly happy to let a guy molest a child. Its getting heated and all the insults are going in one direction. Towards lando and myself.</p>
    [/quote]
    Yeah, it's pretty bad to be honest Chris.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Not to mention that Scrappy implied we both would be perfectly happy to let a guy molest a child. Its getting heated and all the insults are going in one direction. Towards lando and myself.</p>
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

You guys are defending someone who let it happen...what else am I supposed to think...I know you guys aren't like that but why are you defending them then?

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Battle or Stewart for Bush Lando ????</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>also if u were serious about Fitz I cna think of another thing too !!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

Are you interested in Cedric Benson Shock?</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Not to mention that Scrappy implied we both would be perfectly happy to let a guy molest a child. Its getting heated and all the insults are going in one direction. Towards lando and myself.</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

You guys are defending someone who let it happen...what else am I supposed to think...I know you guys aren't like that but why are you defending them then?
    [/quote]</P>

We are?</P>

I must have missed that.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

thanks LT....gunna suck to root for the Eagles....u should see the schedule I have worked out though....got great playce s to use Da' Bears and Lions still along with Baltimore, Bengals and Houston....I think I got a shot @ it.</p>

can someone summarize the MH and Utah Joe Paterno argument vs. Daven and Matt....it is like 30 pages to read and I just don't have the time today.</p>

</p>[/quote]I know-I hate the eagles. The indictment is completely disturbing. Another sicko. Scary part is how many of them walk the streets, playgrounds, schools that we don't know about.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]cause not everyone has the same thought process and we are missing pieces of this story.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]their words would hold more weight when telling police. its just the way it is.
    [/quote]
    Why they don't get that is weeeeeeeeell beyond me...
    [/quote]

We do get that Lando, the point is whether Joe Pa comes or not, as a witness you HAVE to report it....and it wasn't reported.

what I don't understand is how you think First hand Knowledge and Second Hand Knowledge are the same thing...

one is called first and the other is called second for a reason...

the witness has a MUCH MUCH MUCH higher responsibility to make sure the guy gets what he deserves then the guy he tells the story to.

Should Joe Pa have done more...YES! obviously but that's not what we are talking about....the real culprit here (outside of Sandusky obviously) is Calhoun and McQueary, how they could think telling Joe Pa. about it and then dropping it was enough is<font color="#7FFFD4" size="5"> <font color="#0000FF">unfathomable</font>.</font>
    [/quote]
    You use it today and Matt uses it yesterday. Get your own style hoes! lol j/k

I am tired of making excuses for McQueary. He should have called cops instantly. He handled it all wrong. Then Joe did, then others did, then no one said anything ever again which is even worse. Then they lied about it.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]ok ok in all seriousness, penera or chipolte????
    [/quote]Chipolte[/quote]</P>

I had Panera for the first time a month or so ago while visiting the blonde in the city. i wasnt impressed. I'll give it another try at some point, but as of right now i'd say
    PANERA!</P>

[/quote]The blonde, the blonde. How is she?
    [/quote]</P>

fine I suppose. she's coming up to visit tmrw. I have not spoken to her much lately actually.
    she said she wont be coming home very often anymore because she has her own space now, and not alot of reason to. understandable i suppose.
    but i hate the city, so im not about to waste my weekends there lol</P>

[/quote]so ex one to the next one?
    [/quote]</P>

no lag between the vag?</P>

she was never my girl really....she was my sure thing, and i was her safe bet...that's all.
    What do they call that in the world of pimpin'? oh yea....my bottom b*tch!! lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

We are?</p>

I must have missed that.</p>[/quote]

Yes you have been, you Lando and Dez.

Saying things like "Well he was afraid to lose his job" or "Well he told his superiors" or "Well who was going to believe him"

How does any of that matter....these excuses you guys keep coming up for these guys that literally let it happen right in front of them and didn't step in physically right there and didn't go to the cops immediately (if you are against physical intervention for some reason) personally I find them disgusting...there is no excuse.

if you want to talk about Joe Pa...then yeah your right he didn't do enough in the long rung, but again as much as you don't want to believe it Morehead....Joe Pa gets stories told to him everyday...some true some fake it's easy to become jaded in that situation, it's easy to say ok well I'll file this complaint with the AD and put it away....and THAT'S NOT RIGHT...that's also bad.

but nowhere NEAR as bad as letting the crime take place in front of you and not taking action....and I'm sorry...going to Joe Pa is not my interpretation of appropriate action in this case.