Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]sorry but if u see a rape occur in your apartment building are you going to call the owner of the bulding instead of the police? I think thats complete horse****

[/quote]
    You know what I would do...

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]ok ok in all seriousness, penera or chipolte????
    [/quote]Chipolte[/quote]</P>

I had Panera for the first time a month or so ago while visiting the blonde in the city. i wasnt impressed. I'll give it another try at some point, but as of right now i'd say
    PANERA!</P>

[/quote]The blonde, the blonde. How is she?
    [/quote]</P>

fine I suppose. she's coming up to visit tmrw. I have not spoken to her much lately actually.
    she said she wont be coming home very often anymore because she has her own space now, and not alot of reason to. understandable i suppose.
    but i hate the city, so im not about to waste my weekends there lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]sorry but if u see a rape occur in your apartment building are you going to call the owner of the bulding instead of the police? I think thats complete horse****

[/quote]
    You know what I would do...
    [/quote]My youngest is 8yr old boy. Discussion of this whole issue is hitting home. I need to separate myself from it for a bit. Right now, I want to hurt Sanduskey.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]ok ok in all seriousness, penera or chipolte????
    [/quote]Chipolte[/quote]</p>

I had Panera for the first time a month or so ago while visiting the blonde in the city. i wasnt impressed. I'll give it another try at some point, but as of right now i'd say
    PANERA!</p>

[/quote]</p>

fine I suppose. she's coming up to visit tmrw. I have not spoken to her much lately actually.
    she said she wont be coming home very often anymore because she has her own space now, and not alot of reason to. understandable i suppose.
    but i hate the city, so im not about to waste my weekends there lol</p>[/quote]so ex one to the next one?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and if more facts and details emerge i will factor them into my opinion of the situation

but as of what we know right now, McQueary should be the story
    [/quote]Nobody knows who McQueary is. And therefore nobody cares what he did, or didn't do. Everybody knows who Paterno is and therefore care very much what he did or didn't do. And he didn't do plenty.[/quote]
    WELL said

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

PANERA!</p>

[/quote]</p>

but i hate the city, so im not about to waste my weekends there lol</p>[/quote]Cool beans. What are the plans for the weekend?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

PANERA!</p>

[/quote]</p>

but i hate the city, so im not about to waste my weekends there lol</p>[/quote]so ex one to the next one?
    [/quote]Dezz has got lyrics

thanks LT....gunna suck to root for the Eagles....u should see the schedule I have worked out though....got great playce s to use Da' Bears and Lions still along with Baltimore, Bengals and Houston....I think I got a shot @ it.</P>

can someone summarize the MH and Utah Joe Paterno argument vs. Daven and Matt....it is like 30 pages to read and I just don't have the time today.</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]]Nobody knows who McQueary is. And therefore nobody cares what he did, or didn't do. Everybody knows who Paterno is and therefore care very much what he did or didn't do. And he didn't do plenty.[/quote]

I know McQueary is a human being and as a fellow human being I can not believe he didn't do more after witnessing what he witnessed....I couldn't care less what Paterno did or didn't do after this guy told him the story...I'm stuck on McQueary not killing the guy right there or at least getting the cops involved that moment.

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Battle or Stewart for Bush Lando ????</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>also if u were serious about Fitz I cna think of another thing too !!!</FONT></P>