All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    You use it today and Matt uses it yesterday. Get your own style hoes! lol j/k

<font size="4" color="#0000FF">I am tired of making excuses for McQueary. </font>He should have called cops instantly. He handled it all wrong. Then Joe did, then others did, then no one said anything ever again which is even worse. Then they lied about it.

[/quote]

THANK YOU...

I agree with all that, of course Joe Pa handled it wrong, how did he not follow up, especially after a second report..everyone is wrong here.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Battle or Stewart for Bush Lando ????</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>also if u were serious about Fitz I cna think of another thing too !!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

Are you interested in Cedric Benson Shock?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

maybe....like I was trying to work out a deal with Utah too and things got changed up....the players I am interested in trading are only Stewart or Jackie Battle...DeSean Jackson could be had too if I got an adequate receiver back in a trade....between McFadden, Andre Johnson and Ryan Mattews it is like they are conspiring against me in FF this season...lol ...I will forgive Mattews if he goes for 22 points toinight though....Johnson is in my doghouse forever !!!</P>

this Joe Pa' thing is heated in here !!!</P>

ofr the record I think McQuery ( whatever his name is ) should have gone right to the Cops if he witnessed something and let's not forget that Paterno is an 84-year old man....he was probably confused on just what his obligation was...but YES he should have gonme to Police too nad banned Sandusky from campus !!!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]cause not everyone has the same thought process and we are missing pieces of this story.
    [/quote]

NO Dez...unacceptable...not everyone has the same thought process? really?

well then, I don't want people who watch a child raped in front of them and decide it's not worth getting involved over to be walking this earth....people with "that" thought process don't deserve to be alive....

And yeah..."I'M" Getting a little emotional over this topic.

The one positive thing thats come from this entire fiasco is that we have our hysterical Scrappy back.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="ny06"]

<u>Mike McQueary will coach on Saturday</u></p>

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-coach-weekend</p>

This is pathetic, I find it hard to believe he will last past Friday. </p>

He needs to be fired asap....</p>[/quote]
    There is no way that POS can take the field. May as well have everyone out there.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]cause not everyone has the same thought process and we are missing pieces of this story.
    [/quote]

NO Dez...unacceptable...not everyone has the same thought process? really?

well then, I don't want people who watch a child raped in front of them and decide it's not worth getting involved over to be walking this earth....people with "that" thought process don't deserve to be alive....

And yeah..."I'M" Getting a little emotional over this topic.
    [/quote]for the last time, he did get involved, it might of not been what you wanted him to do but he was bothered by it enough to tell his father and told joe. its not like he just said "mehhh whatever". your going to say thats exactly what he did when the school didnt do anything. but after the school didnt do anything, what would make him think he could do something alone? he doesnt know if the school reported it or not.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]for the last time, he did get involved, it might of not been what you wanted him to do but he was bothered by it enough to tell his father and told joe. its not like he just said "mehhh whatever".[/quote]

In my opinion telling just his father and Joe Pa is about as far as Meh whatever.

[quote user="dezzzR"]your going to say thats exactly what he did when the school didnt do anything. but after the school didnt do anything, what would make him think he could do something alone? he doesnt know if the school reported it or not. [/quote]

How does he let that sit though, that's what I don't understand how isn't he talking to the cops everyday how isn't he talking to Joe Pa every chance he gets .... when he see's this person still around campus how is he not doing everything he can every day.

no It's completely unacceptable Dez...I don't care how different your thought process is, if you see a child molestation and can let the man go unpunished (regardless of whether you think they'll believe you or not) you are a worthless person.

how did he not step in that night, how did he not ever go to the cops...it's completely unacceptable.

offer sent MH .

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]]Nobody knows who McQueary is. And therefore nobody cares what he did, or didn't do. Everybody knows who Paterno is and therefore care very much what he did or didn't do. And he didn't do plenty.[/quote]

I know McQueary is a human being and as a fellow human being I can not believe he didn't do more after witnessing what he witnessed....I couldn't care less what Paterno did or didn't do after this guy told him the story...I'm stuck on McQueary not killing the guy right there or at least getting the cops involved that moment.

[/quote]
    So are we Daven.