Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

<font color="#0000ff" size="5">Battle or Stewart for Bush Lando ????</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff" size="5">also if u were serious about Fitz I cna think of another thing too !!!</font></p>[/quote]
    PM

I'm interested.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]your a ****in fool

[/quote]
    I don't see why you need to attack us personally.

You have said the same thing to me, MH and now Dez.
    [/quote]</p>

Not to mention that Scrappy implied we both would be perfectly happy to let a guy molest a child. Its getting heated and all the insults are going in one direction. Towards lando and myself.</p>
    [/quote]
    Yeah, it's pretty bad to be honest Chris.
    [/quote]

You guys are defending someone who let it happen...what else am I supposed to think...I know you guys aren't like that but why are you defending them then?
    [/quote]
    We aren't Daven. I have tried to suggest possibly what I was thinking. But he should have called 911 the second he saw it.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]sorry but if u see a rape occur in your apartment building are you going to call the owner of the bulding instead of the police? I think thats complete horse****

[/quote]
    You know what I would do...
    [/quote]

i know what u would to! lol thats why i find ur stance on some of this inconsistant!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and if more facts and details emerge i will factor them into my opinion of the situation

but as of what we know right now, McQueary should be the story
    [/quote]Nobody knows who McQueary is. And therefore nobody cares what he did, or didn't do. Everybody knows who Paterno is and therefore care very much what he did or didn't do. And he didn't do plenty.[/quote]
    WELL said
    [/quote]

and thats the exact issue i have. This isn't about a popularity contest. Im not the biggets college guy so before this i didn't even know who sandusky was either!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Not to mention that Scrappy implied we both would be perfectly happy to let a guy molest a child. Its getting heated and all the insults are going in one direction. Towards lando and myself.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

You guys are defending someone who let it happen...what else am I supposed to think...I know you guys aren't like that but why are you defending them then?
    [/quote]</p>

We are?</p>

I must have missed that.</p>[/quote]

again as somebody who is nuertral on this specific comment

Daven is viewing u as not giving MCQueary more blame as u defending him even though you say hes as bad as JP. By Davens opinion of that it comes off like u are giving him a pass, like to u guys it seems like we're giving JP a pass which isn't the case at all

PM Lando....we got to go quick....game is tongiht.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    We aren't Daven. I have tried to suggest possibly what I was thinking. <u>But he should have called 911 the second he saw it. </u>
    [/quote]but it doesnt make him just as guilty sadusky, thats ludicrous

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    We aren't Daven. I have tried to suggest possibly what I was thinking. <u>But he should have called 911 the second he saw it. </u>
    [/quote]but it doesnt make him just as guilty sadusky, thats ludicrous
    [/quote]

im the only one that said that so don't put that on daven, dunno if he feels lik that

i feel if he was in the room and didnt' stop it and then his actions after that I put him at a higher level than the rst of blame.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and if more facts and details emerge i will factor them into my opinion of the situation

[/quote]Nobody knows who McQueary is. And therefore nobody cares what he did, or didn't do. Everybody knows who Paterno is and therefore care very much what he did or didn't do. And he didn't do plenty.[/quote]
    WELL said
    [/quote]

and thats the exact issue i have. This isn't about a popularity contest. Im not the biggets college guy so before this i didn't even know who sandusky was either!

[/quote]
    Me either. But every mother ****er on the planet knows who Joe Paterno is. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and if more facts and details emerge i will factor them into my opinion of the situation

WELL said
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Me either. But every mother ****er on the planet knows who Joe Paterno is. lol
    [/quote]

and that was my original point - to me names don't judge the level guilt, actions do

or in this case - lack there of