Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    Did you ask him about Steve's?
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="5">****!!!!!!</font></p>[/quote]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando-you at home today?
    [/quote]
    No, I'm at work now but I live breath and sleep MH so when I woke up I had to hurry upstairs and see if he said anything positive to start my day with.
    [/quote]</P>

Funny...I was thinking the same thing about you.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]rivers blew another one last night
    [/quote]</p>

Really? Seems like VJax quitting on a play had a lot to do with it. Plus he had no time to throw all day. Lost two O lineman during the game.</p>

Hanging that one on Rivers is foolish.</p>[/quote]

ROFL Something goes wrong for Rivers..."wr's" fault, somethin goes wrong for Eli, Eli's fault.

It's always like this with you, Rivers is terrible always has been, he puts up numbers but he's terrible Eli has been better from the day we drafted him till now.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]<font size="4">Denarius Moore!!!!!!!!!</font>[/quote]
    <font size="4">Michael Bush!!!!!!!!!!!</font>
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="1">VJax??????</font></p>[/quote]
    Moore made up for his stinker...

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Really? Seems like VJax quitting on a play had a lot to do with it. Plus he had no time to throw all day. Lost two O lineman during the game.</p>

ROFL Something goes wrong for Rivers..."wr's" fault, somethin goes wrong for Eli, Eli's fault.

It's always like this with you, Rivers is terrible always has been, he puts up numbers but he's terrible Eli has been better from the day we drafted him till now.
    [/quote]
    He was speaking about one play Daven. lol

Losing his lineman was the main issue but the Raiders historically have had the Chargers number.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]<font size="4">Denarius Moore!!!!!!!!!</font>[/quote]
    <font size="4">Michael Bush!!!!!!!!!!!</font>
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="1">VJax??????</font></p>[/quote]
    Moore made up for his stinker...
    [/quote]yea he looks pretty good.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Yes I know, one play that had it happened to Eli, would have been Eli's fault, but because it wasn't Eli it was Vincent Jackson's fault....just another example of the hatred our friend morehead has towards our Team Leader and all around good guy and Elite QB, Eli.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando-you at home today?
    [/quote]
    No, I'm at work now but I live breath and sleep MH so when I woke up I had to hurry upstairs and see if he said anything positive to start my day with.
    [/quote]</p>

Funny...I was thinking the same thing about you.</p>[/quote]I live for Dezz's-JP's and mmb's contributions. Ah hell, I remember a quote from the Howard Stern Movie, Most common answer from listeners was :" I can't wait to hear what he is going to say next"

That's how I feel about all you guy's.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Yes I know, one play that had it happened to Eli, would have been Eli's fault, but because it wasn't Eli it was Vincent Jackson's fault....just another example of the hatred our friend morehead has towards our Team Leader and all around good guy and Elite QB, Eli.
    [/quote]Eli is going to be signing at Last Licks Ice Creamm in Scarsdale, NY Tues 11/15 from 6:30 to 8:00. I have met Eli twice, he signed a mini-helmet for me. I don't know if I can make it Tues night, but if I could, I wanna give that Dopey Kid the biggest hug for playing as well as he did in New England. Take my team to the promise land Eli, I know you can do it.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Really? Seems like VJax quitting on a play had a lot to do with it. Plus he had no time to throw all day. Lost two O lineman during the game.</P>

Hanging that one on Rivers is foolish.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Scrappy is back!!</P>

The foolishness, the hysterics, the nonsense, the lashing out, the constantly being wrong!!!</P>

All is right with the universe!! </P>
    Get well soon 80.