All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]rivers blew another one last night
    [/quote]</p>

Really? Seems like VJax quitting on a play had a lot to do with it. Plus he had no time to throw all day. Lost two O lineman during the game.</p>

Hanging that one on Rivers is foolish.</p>

[/quote]

ROFL Something goes wrong for Rivers..."wr's" fault, somethin goes wrong for Eli, Eli's fault.

It's always like this with you, Rivers is terrible always has been, he puts up numbers but he's terrible Eli has been better from the day we drafted him till now.
    [/quote]
    He was speaking about one play Daven. lol
    [/quote]

Yes I know, one play that had it happened to Eli, would have been Eli's fault, but because it wasn't Eli it was Vincent Jackson's fault....just another example of the hatred our friend morehead has towards our Team Leader and all around good guy and Elite QB, Eli.
    [/quote]</p>

Scrappy is back!!</p>

The foolishness, the hysterics, the nonsense, the lashing out, the constantly being wrong!!!</p>

All is right with the universe!! </p>[/quote]

Whenever you start calling me scrappy I know I'm getting to ya, and that's good enough for me, maybe one day you'll start accepting Eli for what he is, the best QB to ever wear a New York Football Giants Uniform....I hope I'm still around to see you come to that realization.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Really? Seems like VJax quitting on a play had a lot to do with it. Plus he had no time to throw all day. Lost two O lineman during the game.</p>

Hanging that one on Rivers is foolish.</p>

[/quote]

ROFL Something goes wrong for Rivers..."wr's" fault, somethin goes wrong for Eli, Eli's fault.

It's always like this with you, Rivers is terrible always has been, he puts up numbers but he's terrible Eli has been better from the day we drafted him till now.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Yes I know, one play that had it happened to Eli, would have been Eli's fault, but because it wasn't Eli it was Vincent Jackson's fault....just another example of the hatred our friend morehead has towards our Team Leader and all around good guy and Elite QB, Eli.
    [/quote]</p>

Scrappy is back!!</p>

The foolishness, the hysterics, the nonsense, the lashing out, the constantly being wrong!!!</p>

All is right with the universe!! </p>[/quote]

Whenever you start calling me scrappy I know I'm getting to ya, and that's good enough for me, maybe one day you'll start accepting Eli for what he is, the best QB to ever wear a New York Football Giants Uniform....I hope I'm still around to see you come to that realization.
    [/quote]Here we go....Luv ya Daven

<div class="report">

Hakeem Nicks (hamstring) is practicing again on Friday.</p>
    </div>

Beat writers expect Nicks to play against the
    49ers as long as there's no setback in the next two days. In a tough
    matchup against stifling CB Carlos Rogers

If <span class="ysp-player">Fred Jackson's(notes)</span> looking for some extra motivation for this weekend's game against the Dallas Cowboys, he can always remember the fact that Jerry Jones tore down his childhood home.

In fairness to Jones, this happened way before he ever knew of Fred
    Jackson, and a lot of other peoples' homes suffered the same fate. See,
    Jones needed someplace to build his new stadium, and that happened to be
    the site of Fred Jackson's old neighborhood. The Bills official website tells the story in this video.</p>

This all happened in 2004, when Jones was just putting together plans
    for his giant football palace, and Fred Jackson was plying his trade
    for the Sioux City Bandits of the National Indoor Football League.</p>

Jackson's not mad about it, though. He and his family were Cowboys
    fans, and he was kind of excited that his home was getting the wrecking
    ball so that an NFL stadium could be built.</p>
    <blockquote>

"The house I grew up in was torn down to put the stadium up, so I got a little bit of home-field advantage that way."</p>

"It was kind of weird because you were, you know, like, 'Pretty cool.
    They're going to put up a stadium up here, but I gotta move.' It was
    one of those things where you were sad to move, because it was where you
    grew up and we were looking for a new house and all these things, but
    the goal was always to get into the NFL, and if I get there, hopefully
    I'll get to play in this stadium one day."</p></blockquote>

He will indeed, and that day will be Sunday, as Jackson and his 5-3 Buffalo Bills
    play a pivotal game against the 4-4 Dallas Cowboys. Jackson will be
    spending some of his time before the game looking around the place,
    figuring out where some of the landmarks of his childhood would now
    reside within Cowboys Stadium.</p>
    <blockquote>

"Definitely during pregame, when I'm out there getting
    loose, trying to figure out, piece it together, you know, 'This is my
    friend Jason's house, would be right here where I am now.' Things like
    that, I'm sure, will be going through my head during pregame, and I'll
    definitely be looking for stuff like that."</p></blockquote>
    <center></center>

</p><p id="yui_3_4_1_1_1321032975673_568">Hopefully for Fred, he'll be
    able to figure some of those things out, and do play-by-play commentary
    for himself as he runs for the end zone. "Jackson has the ball, he slips
    behind Old Man McGinty's convenience store, weaves around Phil's old
    house, right through Miss Parker's bedroom, TOUCHDOWN! Now I'm going to
    spike the ball right where I frenched Mary Louise Jefferson in the
    eighth grade."</p>

</p>

That last part is hilarious!
    </p>

will alex smith put up over 300 yards vs the giants sunday?

All-Pro

This is the only year in their entire careers that Eli has outplayed rivers.

It's nuts how much you guys are hatin.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Really? Seems like VJax quitting on a play had a lot to do with it. Plus he had no time to throw all day. Lost two O lineman during the game.</P>

Hanging that one on Rivers is foolish.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Scrappy is back!!</P>

The foolishness, the hysterics, the nonsense, the lashing out, the constantly being wrong!!!</P>

All is right with the universe!! </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Well then everyone wins, don't they?</P>

I love it when it all works out.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="lawl"]This is the only year in their entire careers that Eli has outplayed rivers.

It's nuts how much you guys are hatin.[/quote]

I disagree, but I've always thought Rivers was highly overrated, he's put up numbers...but I'd never have wanted him as our QB for the giants...he's weak, he cracks under pressure he's not the type of player I'd want on the Giants personally.

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lawl"]This is the only year in their entire careers that Eli has outplayed rivers.

It's nuts how much you guys are hatin.[/quote]

I disagree, but I've always thought Rivers was highly overrated, he's put up numbers...but I'd never have wanted him as our QB for the giants...he's weak, he cracks under pressure he's not the type of player I'd want on the Giants personally.
    [/quote]

I don't want him either, but I challenge you to name a season where he didn't outplay Eli.

Also, cracks under pressure? Dont remember the comeback victory against us? Or him finishing a playoff game with a torn acl? How exactly is that weak and cracking under pressure?

Speaking of cracking under pressure. Eli has been dreadful in 3 out of his 4 trips to the playoffs.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]PM Lando.[/quote]
    Your turn
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Micheal Bush....Wow !!! </P>

Lando I needed those points u *******....hahahahaha ( I should have made a deal to get him 4 weeks ago )</P>

anyway Mathews **** the bed again...I will need Jacksonville D' to get 30 points if I am going to win this week.</P>