Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Texans coach Gary Kubiak ruled out Andre Johnson (hamstring) for Week 10 at his press conference Friday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Jacoby Jones, who is Houston's leader in targets
    since Johnson went down six games ago, will make one last start. The
    Texans have played this situation well, making sure Johnson doesn't come
    back at less than full strength to re-injure himself. And they've won
    three straight games. He should return as an every-down wideout when
    the Texans emerge from their bye in Week 12.
    </div>[/quote]In my other league I have him AND peyton hillis.... This year in FF has been nuts
    [/quote]lol dude, i have mcfadden, hightower, and hillis. im finished.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

It wasn’t the greatest night for Chargers fans.</p>

They watched Raiders fans take over their stadium. They watched the Chargers lose. One fan became a suspect in a stabbing after the game.</p>

Another fan in his 20's wearing Chargers gear was found in an elderly woman’s house, asleep on the couch in her living room.</p>

Officer Frank Cali of the San Diego Police Department tells the San Diego Union-Tribune that an 81-year-old woman reported finding the Chargers fan passed out on her couch around 7:20 a.m. ET.</p>

The man was taken into custody and charged with being drunk in
    public. Apparently “public” includes the couches of 81-year-old women.</p>[/quote]Dam, he got off easy. What about breaking and entering to get in the house? Isn't it usually the Raiders fans knifing people at the black hole?

another PM Lando.</P>

</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

They watched Raiders fans take over their stadium. They watched the Chargers lose. One fan became a suspect in a stabbing after the game.</p>

Another fan in his 20's wearing Chargers gear was found in an elderly woman’s house, asleep on the couch in her living room.</p>

Officer Frank Cali of the San Diego Police Department tells the San Diego Union-Tribune that an 81-year-old woman reported finding the Chargers fan passed out on her couch around 7:20 a.m. ET.</p>

public. Apparently “public” includes the couches of 81-year-old women.</p>[/quote]lol sounds like he had a legendary night

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

public. Apparently “public” includes the couches of 81-year-old women.</p>[/quote]Dam, he got off easy. What about breaking and entering to get in the house? Isn't it usually the Raiders fans knifing people at the black hole?
    [/quote]she probably didnt press charges. nice ol lady

I got Palmer as a FA....pretty pumped about that....dunno if I'll use him over Romo but it is an upgrade over Sam Bradford, Alex Smith and COlt McCoy ( my previous 3 back-ups )</P>

</P>

Romo is gunna have a big day in a shoot-out against the Bills !!!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Texans coach Gary Kubiak ruled out Andre Johnson (hamstring) for Week 10 at his press conference Friday.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Jacoby Jones, who is Houston's leader in targets since Johnson went down six games ago, will make one last start. The Texans have played this situation well, making sure Johnson doesn't come back at less than full strength to re-injure himself. And they've won three straight games. He should return as an every-down wideout when the Texans emerge from their bye in Week 12. </DIV>

[/quote]In my other league I have him AND peyton hillis.... This year in FF has been nuts
    [/quote]</P>

If history teaches me anything, its that you will start them this week.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Texans coach Gary Kubiak ruled out Andre Johnson (hamstring) for Week 10 at his press conference Friday.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">Jacoby Jones, who is Houston's leader in targets since Johnson went down six games ago, will make one last start. The Texans have played this situation well, making sure Johnson doesn't come back at less than full strength to re-injure himself. And they've won three straight games. He should return as an every-down wideout when the Texans emerge from their bye in Week 12. </div>

[/quote]In my other league I have him AND peyton hillis.... This year in FF has been nuts
    [/quote]</p>

If history teaches me anything, its that you will start them this week.</p>[/quote]\ youre damn right i havnt even looked at it since mcfadden went down

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]lol