Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"]matts trolling, without a doubt. i know he hates fewell.
    [/quote]

im being realistic...

the defense by far and away was on the blame game for 18 of those points:

BUT that does not mean its on Fewell.

- 3 FGs - all on the defense
    - giving up the TD to V.Davis, on the defense. BUT it was also because a backup played missed an assignemtn. Fewell can't go play for them
    - 2 point conversion

The defense is no more to blame than the offense. Scoring only 20 points and setting their offense up for the game winning TD is just as much if not more of the issue from yesterdays game. Settled for 2 FGs in the red zone, is a problem
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the offense for giving the ball to SF on the 17 and then special teams for not staying true to their responsibilities on kick return and giving SF the ball on the 50
    [/quote]

If I have to place blame on a particular player/set of players it's on Manningham.

you can't stop like that, he reverted to last year...that **** was happening constantly last year.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]matts trolling, without a doubt. i know he hates fewell.
    [/quote]

im being realistic...

- giving up the TD to V.Davis, on the defense. BUT it was also because a backup played missed an assignemtn. Fewell can't go play for them
    - 2 point conversion

The defense is no more to blame than the offense. Scoring only 20 points and setting their offense up for the game winning TD is just as much if not more of the issue from yesterdays game. Settled for 2 FGs in the red zone, is a problem
    [/quote]im not putting it ALL on fewell, but its a constant trend with this guy. he cant get our defense off the field. we cant rely on our defense and with the names we have its pretty pathetic imo. even with injuries!, theres not one person in that secondary that was higher than a 2nd round pick. its pathetic!

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the offense for giving the ball to SF on the 17 and then special teams for not staying true to their responsibilities on kick return and giving SF the ball on the 50
    [/quote]

If I have to place blame on a particular player/set of players it's on Manningham.

you can't stop like that, he reverted to last year...that **** was happening constantly last year.
    [/quote]</P>

I have to wonder....
    Is Manningham good, or does Eli just make him look good when they connect?!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the offense for giving the ball to SF on the 17 and then special teams for not staying true to their responsibilities on kick return and giving SF the ball on the 50
    [/quote]

[/quote]

well I agree...

but still Dezz is on an anti-fewell rant and has tried so far saying that:

-it was completely the defenses fault
    -fewells scheme
    -9ers aren't that good, they play in weak division

hes just on his anti-fewell thing and trying to apply it to the loss. Im not a fewell fan but alot of completed balls yesterday were in man coverages, aka our guys getting beat.

Not that it even happened THAT much. Regardless the defense was on the hook for about 10 points that should of never even happened.

While I do consider it a team loss, if I HAD to put blame it would be on the offense side of things

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I have to wonder....
    Is Manningham good, or does Eli just make him look good when they connect?!</p>[/quote]A question def worth consideration.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]matts trolling, without a doubt. i know he hates fewell.
    [/quote]

im being realistic...

- 2 point conversion

[/quote]im not putting it ALL on fewell, but its a constant trend with this guy. he cant get our defense off the field. we cant rely on our defense and with the names we have its pretty pathetic imo. even with injuries!, theres not one person in that secondary that was higher than a 2nd round pick. its pathetic!
    [/quote]

we can't get out defense off the field because we gave up an onside pick and the offense had two turnovers. We finally played alot of man like u've wanted, our players get beat and ur still trying to act like it was Fewell.

Our defenes gave up 300 yards yesterday which was the lowest they've given up on the season. There was nothing trending about our defense yesterday.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I have to wonder....
    Is Manningham good, or does Eli just make him look good when they connect?!</p>[/quote]

we'll know this offseason what the giants think. Mario is a FA.

Personally I think hes gone and Smith's back.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the offense for giving the ball to SF on the 17 and then special teams for not staying true to their responsibilities on kick return and giving SF the ball on the 50
    [/quote]

[/quote]

well I agree...

but still Dezz is on an anti-fewell rant and has tried so far saying that:

-it was completely the defenses fault
    -fewells scheme
    -9ers aren't that good, they play in weak division

hes just on his anti-fewell thing and trying to apply it to the loss. <u>Im not a fewell fan but alot of completed balls yesterday were in man coverages,</u> aka our guys getting beat.

Not that it even happened THAT much. Regardless the defense was on the hook for about 10 points that should of never even happened.

While I do consider it a team loss, if I HAD to put blame it would be on the offense side of things
    [/quote]uhhh no there wasnt. there were a few. look what corey did in the endzone 3 plays in a row in man.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!