Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]anybody got a good NYG Kracken picture?
    [/quote]</p>

lolwut??</p>

<u>We call the beastliest of all beastly girls at the bars "Kraken"

The scale is simple really....

Amazons, Wildebeest, Gargoyles, Swamp Donkeys, and then the leader of the pack is THE KRAKEN!!!</u></p>

it's awful when on a random night a place gets over run by a herd of wildebeests. even worse when they inadvertantly blocks the exits leaving you no choice but to fight thru the masses of swamp donkeys to either smoke, or leave.</p>[/quote]lmao hahaha awesome

The word is out that Vick might be out against us on Sunday night with cracked ribs. That means we might be getting Vince Young. Hopefully this time around, Kiwanuka doesn't let him go. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea but its like the name of our DLine, the Kraken.

you guys didn't hear that? There were a ton of pics going around the boards wtih it. I forgot which game it came out
    [/quote]</P>

Sorry man...I TRY to get around the rest of the boards during the season, but I really can't stomach all the hate. So...I just don't really waste my time.
    We discuss all I need to hear and want to discussright here really, so...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lolwut??</p>

Amazons, Wildebeest, Gargoyles, Swamp Donkeys, and then the leader of the pack is THE KRAKEN!!!</u></p>

it's awful when on a random night a place gets over run by a herd of wildebeests. even worse when they inadvertantly blocks the exits leaving you no choice but to fight thru the masses of swamp donkeys to either smoke, or leave.</p>[/quote]lmao hahaha awesome
    [/quote]

#stopplayingworldofwarcraft

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lolwut??</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]#ineverplayeditandwhatthe****doesthatnumbersymbolm ean?idonthavetospacemywords?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lolwut??</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]#ineverplayeditandwhatthe****doesthatnumbersymbolm ean?idonthavetospacemywords?
    [/quote]

#welcometo2011

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lolwut??</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]#ineverplayeditand<font color="#0000FF">whatthe****doesthatnumbersymbolmea n?</font>idonthavetospacemywords?
    [/quote]

#welcometo2011
    [/quote]
    It's what twitter ***s do.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

lolwut??</P>

<U>We call the beastliest of all beastly girls at the bars "Kraken"

Amazons, Wildebeest, Gargoyles, Swamp Donkeys, and then the leader of the pack is THE KRAKEN!!!</U></P>

it's awful when on a random night a place gets over run by a herd of wildebeests. even worse when they inadvertantly blocks the exits leaving you no choice but to fight thru the masses of swamp donkeys to either smoke, or leave.</P>

[/quote]lmao hahaha awesome
    [/quote]</P>

I'm glad you appreciate it. We developed this over the course of an entire year. It took longer than expected because last winter/spring I didn't go out as much as I used to, but recently I been looking for any reason to spend money I dont have, and forget entire nights/days.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]It's what twitter ***s do.
    [/quote]

I hate people who use twitter for literally anything other than getting sports news updates.
    i have an account, but i check it maybe once every 6 months now, so I really have no idea WHY i have it.
    I hate how you cant watch tv for more than 5 mins w/o hearing SOMETHING about twitter or tweets, or hashtag this that or the other thing. ****ing awful.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lolwut??</p>

it's awful when on a random night a place gets over run by a herd of wildebeests. even worse when they inadvertantly blocks the exits leaving you no choice but to fight thru the masses of swamp donkeys to either smoke, or leave.</p>

[/quote]lmao hahaha awesome
    [/quote]</p>

I'm glad you appreciate it. We developed this over the course of an entire year. It took longer than expected because last winter/spring I didn't go out as much as I used to, but recently I been looking for any reason to spend money I dont have, and forget entire nights/days.</p>[/quote]i got a kick out of gargoyle.