Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<font size="5">100 points to</font></p>

<font size="5">39 !!!!</font></p>

Lando that whopping u put on Daven just isn't fair and that's with VIck going for 8.30 and Maclin for 0.60.....Amazing.....</p>

In other news the Iggles cost me $2000.00 bux ( unless the Vikings win tonight ) but u know what it still made me smile to watch them get embarressed by John Skelton and the Cardinals in their house !</p>[/quote]

its fair for me

locks up the $200 smack-a-roos

[/quote]
    Thanks Shock. I got pretty lucky.

and yah Matt. You're welcome! lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

Back from NY. Had a great time with my son. </P>

Tough loss Sunday, I really am not sold on the 49ers. There not a bad team, but ****ing Alex Smith???</P>

</P>

[/quote]Glad you had great time with little guy. That's what I said, Like usual we beat ourselves a bit.
    [/quote]</P>

Thanks. </P>

And like you said we are our own worse enemy. </P>

This team can do great things, but we find ways to shoot ourselves in the foot. </P>

This win could of given us a HUGE lead in the division. </P>

Philly seems to be done, so now we have to put our concerns onto Dallas. </P>

And was it just me but was Willis holding Ballard on the last play?</P>

He could not get off him, I have never seen a player do that to a tightend. He got right into his chest and just stayed there. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

Tough loss Sunday, I really am not sold on the 49ers. There not a bad team, but ****ing Alex Smith???</P>

</P>

[/quote]]

<FONT color=#0000ff>alex smith is a young QB who has had 4 different coaches and no talent around him. Still very young and isn't asked to do too much. </FONT>He can turn into like a Jake Delhomme type guy, except i think he has better talent.

Teams are going to stack against the run and let him have those yards
    [/quote]</P>

You are listening to Troy Aikman way too much if you really believe that. </P>

Fewell game planed on stopping the run this week, so what do the 49ers do? They pass on us all day..</P>

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

Back from NY. Had a great time with my son. </p>

Tough loss Sunday, I really am not sold on the 49ers. There not a bad team, but ****ing Alex Smith???</p>

</p>

[/quote]]

<font color="#0000ff">alex smith is a young QB who has had 4 different coaches and no talent around him. Still very young and isn't asked to do too much. </font>He can turn into like a Jake Delhomme type guy, except i think he has better talent.

[/quote]</p>

You are listening to Troy Aikman way too much if you really believe that. </p>

Fewell game planed on stopping the run this week, so what do the 49ers do? They pass on us all day..</p>[/quote]

lol sorry, i came up wit htaht one all by myself

They threw for 240 yards.... hardly say thats passing on us all day. Guy threw for one touchdown which was a 10 yard pass that went to the house because Boley's replacement had his head up his ***.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

I've been away all day and my adult ADD won't allow me to go through all the posts today, so I have no idea what has been said about the second Eli pick. But here's my view.</P>

This pick was NOT on Manningham in any way. The play was already past the point of all the designed routes. Eli had a lot of time in the pocket. At that point it was the reponsibility of the WR to scramble to get open and give Eli a target. MM juked the DB and broke left to an open spot. Unfortunately at that precise moment Eli decided to throw to MM and was faked out by MM as well.</P>

It wasn't a "bonehead" throw by Eli but it was thrown to a spot where 3 49'ers were waiting. Thats why MM broke the other way. It was bad luck for us but Manningham was doing exactly what he was supposed to.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

Back from NY. Had a great time with my son. </p>

Tough loss Sunday, I really am not sold on the 49ers. There not a bad team, but ****ing Alex Smith???</p>

</p>

[/quote]Glad you had great time with little guy. That's what I said, Like usual we beat ourselves a bit.
    [/quote]</p>

Thanks. </p>

And like you said we are our own worse enemy. </p>

This team can do great things, but we find ways to shoot ourselves in the foot. </p>

This win could of given us a HUGE lead in the division. </p>

Philly seems to be done, so now we have to put our concerns onto Dallas. </p>

And was it just me but was Willis holding Ballard on the last play?</p>

He could not get off him, I have never seen a player do that to a tightend. He got right into his chest and just stayed there. </p>

</p>[/quote]osi was getting held a ton, so were our dts. horrible. i think the refs need to go back where they were. one would think theyd be able to see more but thats certainly not the case.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I've been away all day and my adult ADD won't allow me to go through all the posts today, so I have no idea what has been said about the second Eli pick. But here's my view.</p>

This pick was NOT on Manningham in any way. The play was already past the point of all the designed routes. Eli had a lot of time in the pocket. At that point it was the reponsibility of the WR to scramble to get open and give Eli a target. MM juked the DB and broke left to an open spot. Unfortunately at that precise moment Eli decided to throw to MM and was faked out by MM as well.</p>

It wasn't a "bonehead" throw by Eli but it was thrown to a spot where 3 49'ers were waiting. Thats why MM broke the other way. It was bad luck for us but Manningham was doing exactly what he was supposed to.</p>[/quote]

i won the POOL!!! I HAD PAPPY SAYING IT WAS ELI BY 2:15!!!!!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

</P>

[/quote]]

<FONT color=#0000ff>alex smith is a young QB who has had 4 different coaches and no talent around him. Still very young and isn't asked to do too much. </FONT>He can turn into like a Jake Delhomme type guy, except i think he has better talent.

[/quote]</P>

You are listening to Troy Aikman way too much if you really believe that. </P>

Fewell game planed on stopping the run this week, so what do the 49ers do? They pass on us all day..</P>

[/quote]

lol sorry, i came up wit htaht one all by myself

They threw for 240 yards.... hardly say thats passing on us all day. Guy threw for one touchdown which was a 10 yard pass that went to the house because Boley's replacement had his head up his ***.

[/quote]</P>

Aikman was quoting that all game. </P>

Yards don't tell the whole story, in the 1st half we let him pass on our defense like he was Montana. </P>

Those damn 3rd down conversions were frustrating. </P>

</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<FONT size=5>100 points to</FONT></P>

<FONT size=5>39 !!!!</FONT></P>

Lando that whopping u put on Daven just isn't fair and that's with VIck going for 8.30 and Maclin for 0.60.....Amazing.....</P>

In other news the Iggles cost me $2000.00 bux ( unless the Vikings win tonight ) but u know what it still made me smile to watch them get embarressed by John Skelton and the Cardinals in their house !</P>

[/quote]

its fair for me

locks up the $200 smack-a-roos

[/quote]
    Thanks Shock. I got pretty lucky.

and yah Matt. You're welcome! lol
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

u have an offer....lemme know what u think ....</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I've been away all day and my adult ADD won't allow me to go through all the posts today, so I have no idea what has been said about the second Eli pick. But here's my view.</p>

<u>This pick was NOT on Manningham in any way.</u> The play was already past the point of all the designed routes. Eli had a lot of time in the pocket. At that point it was the reponsibility of the WR to scramble to get open and give Eli a target. MM juked the DB and broke left to an open spot. Unfortunately at that precise moment Eli decided to throw to MM and was faked out by MM as well.</p>

It wasn't a "bonehead" throw by Eli but it was thrown to a spot where 3 49'ers were waiting. Thats why MM broke the other way. It was bad luck for us but Manningham was doing exactly what he was supposed to.</p>[/quote]youre crazy. every ones saying mm stopped his route. re watching the play, thats exactly what happened.

The daily debate was if the defense lost the game for us