Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

Back from NY. Had a great time with my son. </p>

Tough loss Sunday, I really am not sold on the 49ers. There not a bad team, but ****ing Alex Smith???</p>

</p>

[/quote]]

<font color="#0000ff">alex smith is a young QB who has had 4 different coaches and no talent around him. Still very young and isn't asked to do too much. </font>He can turn into like a Jake Delhomme type guy, except i think he has better talent.

Teams are going to stack against the run and let him have those yards
    [/quote]</p>

You are listening to Troy Aikman way too much if you really believe that. </p>

Fewell game planed on stopping the run this week, so what do the 49ers do? They pass on us all day..</p>[/quote]

lol sorry, i came up wit htaht one all by myself

They threw for 240 yards.... hardly say thats passing on us all day. Guy threw for one touchdown which was a 10 yard pass that went to the house because Boley's replacement had his head up his ***.

[/quote]and the other 20 points???

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I've been away all day and my adult ADD won't allow me to go through all the posts today, so I have no idea what has been said about the second Eli pick. But here's my view.</p>

This pick was NOT on Manningham in any way. The play was already past the point of all the designed routes. Eli had a lot of time in the pocket. At that point it was the reponsibility of the WR to scramble to get open and give Eli a target. MM juked the DB and broke left to an open spot. Unfortunately at that precise moment Eli decided to throw to MM and was faked out by MM as well.</p>

It wasn't a "bonehead" throw by Eli but it was thrown to a spot where 3 49'ers were waiting. Thats why MM broke the other way. It was bad luck for us but Manningham was doing exactly what he was supposed to.</p>[/quote]

i won the POOL!!! I HAD PAPPY SAYING IT WAS ELI BY 2:15!!!!!
    [/quote]Hold the phone, Ronnie says. How do we know Mannigham stopped when he was suppossed to?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

Tough loss Sunday, I really am not sold on the 49ers. There not a bad team, but ****ing Alex Smith???</p>

</p>

[/quote]]

<font color="#0000ff">alex smith is a young QB who has had 4 different coaches and no talent around him. Still very young and isn't asked to do too much. </font>He can turn into like a Jake Delhomme type guy, except i think he has better talent.

[/quote]</p>

Fewell game planed on stopping the run this week, so what do the 49ers do? They pass on us all day..</p>[/quote]

They threw for 240 yards.... hardly say thats passing on us all day. Guy threw for one touchdown which was a 10 yard pass that went to the house because Boley's replacement had his head up his ***.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I've been away all day and my adult ADD won't allow me to go through all the posts today, so I have no idea what has been said about the second Eli pick. But here's my view.</p>

This pick was NOT on Manningham in any way. The play was already past the point of all the designed routes. Eli had a lot of time in the pocket. At that point it was the reponsibility of the WR to scramble to get open and give Eli a target. MM juked the DB and broke left to an open spot. Unfortunately at that precise moment Eli decided to throw to MM and was faked out by MM as well.</p>

It wasn't a "bonehead" throw by Eli but it was thrown to a spot where 3 49'ers were waiting. Thats why MM broke the other way. It was bad luck for us but Manningham was doing exactly what he was supposed to.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]Hold the phone, Ronnie says. How do we know Mannigham stopped when he was suppossed to?
    [/quote]Oh and I 'm sorry Ronnie say's stop the clock.

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

</p>

[/quote]]

[/quote]</p>

Fewell game planed on stopping the run this week, so what do the 49ers do? They pass on us all day..</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Aikman was quoting that all game. </p>

Yards don't tell the whole story, in the 1st half we let him pass on our defense like he was Montana. </p>

Those damn 3rd down conversions were frustrating. </p>

</p>[/quote]

ahhh i had a packed house with screaming kids! Glad i missed the Aikman - Buck combo lol

I can hit open WR like that. I remember the one catch by Edwards when Ross was plaing man on him, it was like he was just cartoon trotting up the field, turned around and just caught the ball on 3rd down...

It is true about Smith though, not opinionated its a fact. He is a young QB still who just may be coming into his own. Granted i doubt its an Eli-type high ceiling but i think beyond servicable
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

</p>

[/quote]]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

the one where the offense started on the 50 and kicked a fg?

Did i forget to mention that they started on the 50 for that davis TD as well?

So 3 times they started on the 50 or better, they had scores

for the rest of the game they had 9 points. The defense played fine.

[quote user="shocknaweny"]u have an offer....lemme know what u think ....[/quote]
    PM

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]Oh and I 'm sorry Ronnie say's stop the clock.
    [/quote]

i actually thought it was eli at first too, i didn't notice Mario on the play. But I heard Dungy say it on SNF and everybody seemed convinced about it today.

I gotta go check it out myself

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

</p>

[/quote]]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]if they played fine we wouldnt of given up 27 points matt. what dont you get about this?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

</p>

[/quote]]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]if they played fine we wouldnt of given up 27 points matt. what dont you get about this?
    [/quote]

and the ignorance of your point shines through again