Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

And as I said, I blame this loss on the defense. Our offense was up against a very good defense and put up 20 on the road and could have at another 3 at the end.</p>

This falls on the D. The SF WR's haven't been that open since Rice and Taylor.</p>[/quote]

when you agree with dezzz, its usually a sign that your wrong
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And as I said, I blame this loss on the defense. Our offense was up against a very good defense and put up 20 on the road and could have at another 3 at the end.</p>

This falls on the D. The SF WR's haven't been that open since Rice and Taylor.</p>

[/quote]
    We also had 0 pass rush it seemed like.

2 sacks and 4 QB hits [:|]
    [/quote]</p>

Our D is so inconsistent. We shut down Tom Brady and then Alex Smith lights us up. Its hard to figure.</p>

At least FTU continuedits winning ways.</p>[/quote]

lol alex smith didn't light us up by any means. Somebody who throws for 240 1 - 1 with not a great completion percentage really didn't light anybody up...

#teamdramatic is back, glad i play for #teamelite

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    You should have played Miles Austin, he scored as many as the guy you picked up. []
    [/quote]

Joe Flacco is now driving your fantasy train?

#wheresstaffordwhenyouneedhim
    #itsoverjohnny
    #fantasykarma

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]if they played fine we wouldnt of given up 27 points matt. what dont you get about this?
    [/quote]</p>

I think his point dezzz, is that the defense and ST didn't exactly put our defense in a great position to succeed yesterday.
    When you don't give your D the room to play, you give them far less room for error. The defense's allowed yardage was not really that bad. clearly players had missed assignments, and bad man coverage (*cough* ross *cough*), and we were honestly lucky that we held them to field goals on some of their drives, so in all, the points don't exactly tell the whole story.</p>

[/quote]

he knows what i'm saying

he just can't handle the fact that i considered it a team loss and i don't think we even played that bad overall.

<u>He just can't handle it not being all Fewell's fault.</u> He gets all antsy in his pantsy
    [/quote]no i cant handle the fact that teams have had constant success throwing against us for a year an half. the same core that would dominate a team like the 9ers in 08.

our running game wasnt bad yesterday?? our special team werent that bad??? just stop.
    [/quote]</p>

2008was three seasons ago</p>

</p>

<u>#moveon</u></p>

</p>

u mentioning the running game and special teams is exactly what i've been saying all day. DEE-DEE-DEE</p>

</p>[/quote]oh noo

we still have the core from the 08 team. why arent we dominating? most are all in their prime

[/quote]

Osi - Tuck - Webster - Tollefson

those are the only same starters I see on defense everything else is completely difference including <u>coordinator</u>... hell those are the only same PLAYERS

**** Kiwi was even injured for 80% of that season and wasn't there in the playoffs, so i'm not even going to let you include him.

[/quote]uhh ross and kp kiwi. theres only 4 players that werent on the 08 team. boley jones/goff and rolle and canty. what are you guys talking about???? again the core is still there, why cant they dominate anymore? i answered that question for you, its underlined.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="Morehead State"]At least FTU continuedits winning ways.[/quote]
    I was rooting for you this week. Sorry about Knowshon.

Looks like you caught a break with Cassell being hurt and Foster being on a buy next week for your match up vs Kase.

Another W for you...

twiiter is rotting matts brain

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And as I said, I blame this loss on the defense. Our offense was up against a very good defense and put up 20 on the road and could have at another 3 at the end.</P>

This falls on the D. The SF WR's haven't been that open since Rice and Taylor.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Our D is so inconsistent. We shut down Tom Brady and then Alex Smith lights us up. Its hard to figure.</P>

At least FTU continuedits winning ways.</P>

[/quote]

lol alex smith didn't light us up by any means. Somebody who throws for 240 1 - 1 with not a great completion percentage really didn't light anybody up...

[/quote]</P>

His second highest yards passing total of the season and their second highest point total of the season.</P>

Those WR's were open all day. 27 points to that offense is horrible. Almost impossible to win a game vs. that defense when you do that.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]At least FTU continuedits winning ways.[/quote]
    I was rooting for you this week. Sorry about Knowshon.

Looks like you caught a break with Cassell being hurt and Foster being on a buy next week for your match up vs Kase.

Another W for you...
    [/quote]</P>

I was getting rid of him anyway. he was horrible. Was never going to play him. I appreciate your rooting for me though. What a cake walk you had. </P>

I think I'm in good shape with Stafford vs. Carolina and then GB the next two weeks. I was pretty sure he'd struggle vs. the Bears on the road.</P>

If I wasn'tplayingKase next week I'd offer him a trade for Rivers.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This falls on the D. The SF WR's haven't been that open since Rice and Taylor.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Our D is so inconsistent. We shut down Tom Brady and then Alex Smith lights us up. Its hard to figure.</p>

At least FTU continuedits winning ways.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]he was 19 for 30 with 63% completion%. thats not bad. and you said he was the "next jake deloumne. a good qb". where ya going matt? where ya going? your all over the place. []

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    You should have played Miles Austin, he scored as many as the guy you picked up. []
    [/quote]

Joe Flacco is now driving your fantasy train?

#wheresstaffordwhenyouneedhim
    #itsoverjohnny
    #fantasykarma
    [/quote]
    Wrong, AP is driving my fantasy train.

Stafford is throwing 4 picks in Chitown this weekend. ( way to not play the Bears D by me lol 40 points ) and has a broken index finger on his throwing hand. Glad I got out from under him and Moreno. I've got some tricks up my sleeve so don't worry Dr.

Like I said weeks and weeks and weeks ago. I will finish above you and you will give me my props biiiiiitch. Unless you start pulling some other bull**** to cover your ***. <font color="#FF0000">Not like you would ever do that.
    </font>