Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And as I said, I blame this loss on the defense. Our offense was up against a very good defense and put up 20 on the road and could have at another 3 at the end.</p>

This falls on the D. The SF WR's haven't been that open since Rice and Taylor.</p>

[/quote]
    We also had 0 pass rush it seemed like.

2 sacks and 4 QB hits [:|]
    [/quote]</p>

Our D is so inconsistent. We shut down Tom Brady and then Alex Smith lights us up. Its hard to figure.</p>

At least FTU continuedits winning ways.</p>[/quote]to be fair we didnt completely shut brady down. he still put 345 yards and 2 tds on us. we just stopped him when it mattered, something we didnt do yesterday and havnt been doing for a long time

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]At least FTU continuedits winning ways.[/quote]
    I was rooting for you this week. Sorry about Knowshon.

Looks like you caught a break with Cassell being hurt and Foster being on a buy next week for your match up vs Kase.

Another W for you...
    [/quote]</p>

I was getting rid of him anyway. he was horrible. Was never going to play him. I appreciate your rooting for me though. <font color="#0000FF">What a cake walk you had. </font></p>

I think I'm in good shape with Stafford vs. Carolina and then GB the next two weeks. I was pretty sure he'd struggle vs. the Bears on the road.</p>

If I wasn'tplayingKase next week I'd offer him a trade for Rivers.</p>[/quote]
    Well yah, I played Daven. lol jk

I don't know about Stafford and his broken finger. Some cause for concern there if he gets it banged good. The Bears secondary said they could tell on deep passes that the ball was wobbling and he did not have alot of velocity.

[quote user="dezzzR"]twiiter is rotting matts brain
    [/quote]
    #seriously

I wonder if he says pound before he talks to Amanda

#what'sfordinner?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And as I said, I blame this loss on the defense. Our offense was up against a very good defense and put up 20 on the road and could have at another 3 at the end.</p>

This falls on the D. The SF WR's haven't been that open since Rice and Taylor.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Our D is so inconsistent. We shut down Tom Brady and then Alex Smith lights us up. Its hard to figure.</p>

At least FTU continuedits winning ways.</p>

[/quote]

lol alex smith didn't light us up by any means. Somebody who throws for 240 1 - 1 with not a great completion percentage really didn't light anybody up...

#teamdramatic is back, glad i play for #teamelite
    [/quote]</p>

His second highest yards passing total of the season and their second highest point total of the season.</p>

Those WR's were open all day. 27 points to that offense is horrible. Almost impossible to win a game vs. that defense when you do that.</p>[/quote]

that was the game plan. We stopped the run and gave up ground in the passing game. Alex Smith wasn't the reason we lost, i'd say special teams and offense played bigger roles in that.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

At least FTU continuedits winning ways.</p>[/quote]

lol alex smith didn't light us up by any means. Somebody who throws for 240 1 - 1 with not a great completion percentage really didn't light anybody up...

[/quote]he was 19 for 30 with 63% completion%. thats not bad. and you said he was the "next jake deloumne. a good qb". where ya going matt? where ya going? your all over the place. []
    [/quote]

its nothing special is my point

i fail to see how bringing up jake delhomme and that state line doesn't go right along with my general point on smith

<font size="6">FOR THE PUPPIES!!!</font>

Fantasy QB or not, I love this picture. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    You should have played Miles Austin, he scored as many as the guy you picked up. []
    [/quote]

Joe Flacco is now driving your fantasy train?

#wheresstaffordwhenyouneedhim
    #itsoverjohnny
    #fantasykarma
    [/quote]
    Wrong, AP is driving my fantasy train.

Stafford is throwing 4 picks in Chitown this weekend. ( way to not play the Bears D by me lol 40 points ) and has a broken index finger on his throwing hand. Glad I got out from under him and Moreno. I've got some tricks up my sleeve so don't worry Dr.

Like I said weeks and weeks and weeks ago. I will finish above you and you will give me my props biiiiiitch. Unless you start pulling some other bull**** to cover your ***. <font color="#FF0000">Not like you would ever do that.
    </font>

[/quote]

#ingramexpress
    #bewareofandre

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]twiiter is rotting matts brain
    [/quote]
    #seriously

I wonder if he says pound before he talks to Amanda

#what'sfordinner?
    [/quote]

#donthatemecuzuaintme

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And as I said, I blame this loss on the defense. Our offense was up against a very good defense and put up 20 on the road and could have at another 3 at the end.</P>

This falls on the D. The SF WR's haven't been that open since Rice and Taylor.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Our D is so inconsistent. We shut down Tom Brady and then Alex Smith lights us up. Its hard to figure.</P>

At least FTU continuedits winning ways.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

His second highest yards passing total of the season and their second highest point total of the season.</P>

Those WR's were open all day. 27 points to that offense is horrible. Almost impossible to win a game vs. that defense when you do that.</P>

[/quote]

that was the game plan. We stopped the run and gave up ground in the passing game. Alex Smith wasn't the reason we lost, i'd say special teams and offense played bigger roles in that.
    [/quote]</P>

Gore missed most of the game. And is this what it is with our defense. We have to choose between getting torched with the run or getting lit up vs. the pass?</P>

Our D was lousy. Plus we gave up a gift long run TD as well. We made them look better than they are....AND without their best player.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And as I said, I blame this loss on the defense. Our offense was up against a very good defense and put up 20 on the road and could have at another 3 at the end.</P>

This falls on the D. The SF WR's haven't been that open since Rice and Taylor.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Our D is so inconsistent. We shut down Tom Brady and then Alex Smith lights us up. Its hard to figure.</P>

At least FTU continuedits winning ways.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

His second highest yards passing total of the season and their second highest point total of the season.</P>

Those WR's were open all day. 27 points to that offense is horrible. Almost impossible to win a game vs. that defense when you do that.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You're right. It wasn't Alex Smith. It was our crap defensive performance.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi