Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What's a playoff Consolation division? Is that like a pencil case get's awarded to the losers so they don't feel bad?
    [/quote]
    A.K.A. - The Losers Bracket [H]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Matt Schaub is done for the season with a Lisfranc injury.[/quote]

Josh Freedom Freeman will be leading the TERROR SQUAD into a fantasy championship
    [/quote]
    Did you type that without smiling? lol
    [/quote]

im stone a face killa and freeman is my stone face shoota
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

sandusky "i shouldnt of showered with those kids" and denies hes a pedophile

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's a playoff Consolation division? Is that like a pencil case get's awarded to the losers so they don't feel bad?
    [/quote]

nothing anybody should participate in... except lando
    [/quote]
    What's that? I can't hear you from up here? Get on my level!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]So i heard that last night during the Occupy Wall Street "eviction" they used LRAD for crowd control...
    Is there a reason that there was a need for pain inducing tones to be used on people? Did I miss something in the news? >.<[/quote]

Good for them, the Occupy Wall Street protest started out fine but became increasingly more and more violent as it went on...

Also the <u>LRAD</u> uses sound if I'm not mistaken correct? all they had to do was move out as instructed and there would be no pain induced.

Also, police already use Tasers which are actually far more dangerous then the LRAD.

[/quote]it really is genius. especially for riots

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]So i heard that last night during the Occupy Wall Street "eviction" they used LRAD for crowd control...
    Is there a reason that there was a need for pain inducing tones to be used on people? Did I miss something in the news? &gt;.&lt;[/quote]

Good for them, the Occupy Wall Street protest started out fine but became increasingly more and more violent as it went on...

Also the LRAD uses sound if I'm not mistaken correct? all they had to do was move out as instructed and there would be no pain induced.

Also, police already use Tasers which are actually far more dangerous then the LRAD.

[/quote]</P>

yea LRAD is a directional sound basically. it can be used for broadcast, but it can also deafen people with tones.
    I honestly have not been following the protests lately, so i cant comment on the violence.

the blonde works/lives in the lower manhattan and hasnt mentioned anything about it being violent, and I just saw her this weekend. nooooo idea!! she's probably oblivious to it anyway lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%"><tbody><tr><td>
    <div class="ForumPostBodyArea">
    <div id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Pos tViewWrapper" class="ForumPostContentText">

So we had a little debate going on about what happened on that INT to Mario.

Did Mario hang his QB out to dry by not finnishing his route?

Did Mario make the proper sight adjustment and Eli missed it causing the ball to get picked.

The problem I had with the Idea that Eli missed the read is that
    though there were defenders in the area he puts the ball low so that
    Mario could safely make the grab showing me that Eli indeed saw the
    defenders.

Then I listen to Eli's post game and he says it...Something to the affect of

"We'll have to look at that one. He was on an 'incut'. I don't know what happened maybe he thought I was outside the pocket"

That to me means there was no sight adjustment on that route for Mario to break it outside and that the INT is Marios fault.

From the QBs lips to Gods ears.

------\

from a post in TAGF - Pappy wrong again about an Eli play?

<font color="#FF0000">very surprising</font>
    </div>
    </div>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>[/quote]Eli said that? Hmm, he is not one to put the blame on someone else if he is wrong. He's a stand up guy.

Is there a reason that there was a need for pain inducing tones to be used on people? Did I miss something in the news? &gt;.&lt;[/quote]

Also the <u>LRAD</u> uses sound if I'm not mistaken correct? all they had to do was move out as instructed and there would be no pain induced.

[/quote]it really is genius. especially for riots

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's a playoff Consolation division? Is that like a pencil case get's awarded to the losers so they don't feel bad?
    [/quote]

[/quote]and ME. I want a power rangers case if possible.
    [/quote]

#Whitepowerrangerpower
    [/quote]so not only are you on this new twitter fad but you were on the white rangers d as well?
    [/quote]
    Well yah Dez, of course. He wants them to go with his special undies.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's a playoff Consolation division? Is that like a pencil case get's awarded to the losers so they don't feel bad?
    [/quote]

[/quote]and ME. I want a power rangers case if possible.
    [/quote]

#Whitepowerrangerpower
    [/quote]so not only are you on this new twitter fad but you were on the white rangers d as well?
    [/quote]
    Well yah Dez, of course. He wants them to go with his special undies.

[/quote]wheres the back ranger matt?!? damn hypocrite lmao