Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]So i heard that last night during the Occupy Wall Street "eviction" they used LRAD for crowd control...
    Is there a reason that there was a need for pain inducing tones to be used on people? Did I miss something in the news? >.<[/quote]

Good for them, the Occupy Wall Street protest started out fine but became increasingly more and more violent as it went on...

Also the <u>LRAD</u> uses sound if I'm not mistaken correct? all they had to do was move out as instructed and there would be no pain induced.

Also, police already use Tasers which are actually far more dangerous then the LRAD.

[/quote]it really is genius. especially for riots
    [/quote]

they should just play steely dan 24/7

that would send everybody home
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Matt Schaub is done for the season with a Lisfranc injury.[/quote]

Josh Freedom Freeman will be leading the TERROR SQUAD into a fantasy championship
    [/quote]
    Did you type that without smiling? lol
    [/quote]

im stone a face killa and freeman is my stone face shoota
    [/quote]
    LMAO!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]So i heard that last night during the Occupy Wall Street "eviction" they used LRAD for crowd control...
    Is there a reason that there was a need for pain inducing tones to be used on people? Did I miss something in the news? &gt;.&lt;[/quote]

Good for them, the Occupy Wall Street protest started out fine but became increasingly more and more violent as it went on...

Also the LRAD uses sound if I'm not mistaken correct? all they had to do was move out as instructed and there would be no pain induced.

Also, police already use Tasers which are actually far more dangerous then the LRAD.

[/quote]</p>

yea LRAD is a directional sound basically. it can be used for broadcast, but it can also deafen people with tones.
    I honestly have not been following the protests lately, so i cant comment on the violence.

the blonde works/lives in the lower manhattan and hasnt mentioned anything about it being violent, and I just saw her this weekend. nooooo idea!! she's probably oblivious to it anyway lol</p>[/quote]It is about time, that dude(arrested) allegedly molested 1 girl and raped another--no police action to break up their camp.

Multiple Fights, Public Nudity, enough is enough. You have the right to protest within the confines of the law. Once you step outside of those confines all bets should instantly be off and your outta there.

[quote user="dezzzR"]sandusky "i shouldnt of showered with those kids" and denies hes a pedophile
    [/quote]
    NBC quoted portions from an email McQueary sent to former teammates in
    which he said, "... the truth is not out there fully... I didn't just
    turn and run... I made sure it stopped..."

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's a playoff Consolation division? Is that like a pencil case get's awarded to the losers so they don't feel bad?
    [/quote]

nothing anybody should participate in... except lando
    [/quote]and ME. I want a power rangers case if possible.
    [/quote]

#Whitepowerrangerpower
    [/quote]so not only are you on this new twitter fad but you were on the white rangers d as well?
    [/quote]
    Well yah Dez, of course. He wants them to go with his special undies.

[/quote]wheres the back ranger matt?!? damn hypocrite lmao
    [/quote]speaking based on my extensive power ranger knowledge ---there was a black one. There had to be to avoid ethnic issues.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]sandusky "i shouldnt of showered with those kids" and denies hes a pedophile
    [/quote]
    [/quote]seeee people. gaaaawd

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]sandusky "i shouldnt of showered with those kids" and denies hes a pedophile
    [/quote]
    [/quote]Sandusky has admitted to showering "only" he says no raping.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's a playoff Consolation division? Is that like a pencil case get's awarded to the losers so they don't feel bad?
    [/quote]

nothing anybody should participate in... except lando
    [/quote]and ME. I want a power rangers case if possible.
    [/quote]

#Whitepowerrangerpower
    [/quote]so not only are you on this new twitter fad but you were on the white rangers d as well?
    [/quote]
    Well yah Dez, of course. He wants them to go with his special undies.

[/quote]

how u know these aren't my underwears: No white power ranger

how u know these ARE dezz's underwear: No black power ranger
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]So i heard that last night during the Occupy Wall Street "eviction" they used LRAD for crowd control...
    Is there a reason that there was a need for pain inducing tones to be used on people? Did I miss something in the news? &gt;.&lt;[/quote]

Also the LRAD uses sound if I'm not mistaken correct? all they had to do was move out as instructed and there would be no pain induced.

[/quote]</p>

yea LRAD is a directional sound basically. it can be used for broadcast, but it can also deafen people with tones.
    I honestly have not been following the protests lately, so i cant comment on the violence.

the blonde works/lives in the lower manhattan and hasnt mentioned anything about it being violent, and I just saw her this weekend. nooooo idea!! she's probably oblivious to it anyway lol</p>[/quote]

Many of the business's around that area went out of their way to help the protesters out...for example allowing them to use their bathrooms to wash up offering services and food the protesters abused these business owners....in one story I read it was a bakery owner, the women sustained over 3k worth of damage to her store from the protesters so decided to stop offering them help...when she did so they threatened to vandalize the store and harm her physically....and that's not an isolated event, also there were so many rapes/sexual harassment that a women's only tent was set up, drug overdoses....pretty much OWS started off as a protest but turned into a mob/party atmosphere....there was probably a good 5% of the people down there for actual political reasons...the rest just wanted to **** around....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]So i heard that last night during the Occupy Wall Street "eviction" they used LRAD for crowd control...

Also the <u>LRAD</u> uses sound if I'm not mistaken correct? all they had to do was move out as instructed and there would be no pain induced.

[/quote]it really is genius. especially for riots
    [/quote]

they should just play steely dan 24/7

that would send everybody home
    [/quote]I remember listening to Steeley Dan --gonna say 1979-81 ---muwahaaa