+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 16652 FirstFirst ... 23731131211221231241251331732236231123 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 166517

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]because everybody is coming... people are flying in from all around the country.. and u live a car ride away and won't come... we are upset [:'(][/quote]</p>

i even offered to go see my sorority sisters that weekend and drive him back up here since he goes to my old school- i offered for draft day- the game and if any of us end up at the AZ game and he still has excuses.... give up- hell end up showing up and surprising us anyways, i kno his tricks</p>[/quote]

You don't know me

Not yet anyway

Look... I want to go... you guys are my friends... I love all of you (some posters more than others), but I love you all....

Hey LT, what if we can get IBB85 to give you a Utah style lap dance?

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]because everybody is coming... people are flying in from all around the country.. and u live a car ride away and won't come... we are upset [:'(][/quote]</P>

i even offered to go see my sorority sisters that weekend and drive him back up here since he goes to my old school- i offered for draft day- the game and if any of us end up at the AZ game and he still has excuses.... give up- hell end up showing up and surprising us anyways, i kno his tricks</P>

[/quote]

You don't know me

Not yet anyway

Look... I want to go... you guys are my friends... I love all of you (some posters more than others), but I love you all....
    [/quote]</P>

ouch that was alittle rude if you ask me[]</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hey LT, what if we can get IBB85 to give you a Utah style lap dance?
    [/quote]

She wouldn't do that

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

If you wanted to go, you would.

If you really considered us friends, you'd show up.

Love, really? on a MSG stop that sappy junk.

and for godsake if you "Loved" us nothing would stop you from showing up.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hey LT, what if we can get IBB85 to give you a Utah style lap dance?
    [/quote]</P>

LOL dont start nominating me for ****! lol</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]because everybody is coming... people are flying in from all around the country.. and u live a car ride away and won't come... we are upset [:'(][/quote]</p>

i even offered to go see my sorority sisters that weekend and drive him back up here since he goes to my old school- i offered for draft day- the game and if any of us end up at the AZ game and he still has excuses.... give up- hell end up showing up and surprising us anyways, i kno his tricks</p>

[/quote]

You don't know me

Not yet anyway

[/quote]</p>

ouch that was alittle rude if you ask me[]</p>[/quote]

[{]

I love you...

I mean, you know me a little bit...

[quote user="DavenIII"]

and for godsake if you "Loved" us nothing would stop you from showing up.

[/quote]
    I love you and that is why I am coming. [}]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ouch that was alittle rude if you ask me[][/quote]

[{]

I love you...

I mean, you know me a little bit...
    [/quote]</P>

your blacklisted today LT... first the braylon drops the winning touch down in the superbowl post, now this........ you should be ashamed.</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

LOL dont start nominating me for ****! lol</p>[/quote]
    Utah style, it is no touching. The strip clubs here RULE!!!