Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

"You are the first person I have told this ... and I don't know you
    extremely well ... and I have been told bye (sic) officials to not say
    anything ...."

"I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure
    it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions
    with the official at the university in charge of police ... no one can
    imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45
    seconds...trust me."

"Do with this what you want ... but I am
    getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought
    at the time was right ... I had to make tough impacting quick
    decisions."

"This is off record ... again ... I have not and will not say anything to anyone else."

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]A source familiar with the state investigation of child sexual assault allegations against Jerry Sandusky tells ESPN's Tom Rinaldi that Mike McQueary stopped Sandusky's alleged rape of a 10-year old boy that McQueary witnessed at a shower at the Penn State practice facility.

The source characterized McQueary, a key witness in the case, as "credible" and "consistent" in describing the events of the attack to investigators.

In the email, first obtained and reported Tuesday by The Morning Call of Allentown, Pa., <font size="4" color="#0000ff">McQueary said he "did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police"</font> after the alleged incident.

In the email, dated Nov. 8, McQueary said "I did stop it, not physically, but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room," The Morning Call reported.

[]

Blow me Matt &amp; Daven...This kid will get his name cleared. Then we'll see what you say about Joe Pa. Then you guys can issue Morehead and myself a written apology. lol

[/quote]</p>

MayI respectfully suggest that given the allegations in this case, "blow me" might not be an appropriate response.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I agree.</p>

Lando should have said "horse around with me" instead.</p>[/quote] as long as they all consent...[/quote]
    LMAO you guys.

Morehead, you are killin me

Lawl, would you like to horse around?

Listening to this interview with Bob Costas and this Devil is just unreal. He thinks he is innocent. Somebody should really just kill him. Honestly...

I wish this story would disappear but it won't. This guy is so sick.

Then you hear Bob Costas and he says "McQueary said he heard slap slap slapping." I don't think that should be able to be said on TV.

You are right MH. I will try and watch from here on out all sexual euphemisms.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I wish this story would disappear but it won't. This guy is so sick.

Then you hear Bob Costas and he says "McQueary said he heard slap slap slapping." I don't think that should be able to be said on TV.

You are right MH. I will try and watch from here on out all sexual euphemisms.
    [/quote]</P>

Its all right when you say it to Matt. I know that kind of thing was going on last year when Matt was sick.</P>

Anything for a needy friend.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">When Brandon Jacobs has 20 or more carries in a game the New York Giants are 11-1 including playoffs. Last week, he has 18 carries. </span></h6>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]A source familiar with the state investigation of child sexual assault allegations against Jerry Sandusky tells ESPN's Tom Rinaldi that Mike McQueary stopped Sandusky's alleged rape of a 10-year old boy that McQueary witnessed at a shower at the Penn State practice facility.

The source characterized McQueary, a key witness in the case, as "credible" and "consistent" in describing the events of the attack to investigators.

In the email, first obtained and reported Tuesday by The Morning Call of Allentown, Pa., <font size="4" color="#0000ff">McQueary said he "did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police"</font> after the alleged incident.

In the email, dated Nov. 8, McQueary said "I did stop it, not physically, but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room," The Morning Call reported.

[]

Blow me Matt &amp; Daven...This kid will get his name cleared. Then we'll see what you say about Joe Pa. Then you guys can issue Morehead and myself a written apology. lol

[/quote]</p>

MayI respectfully suggest that given the allegations in this case, "blow me" might not be an appropriate response.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I agree.</p>

Lando should have said "horse around with me" instead.</p>[/quote] as long as they all consent...[/quote]MH-that was classic lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">When Brandon Jacobs has 20 or more carries in a game the New York Giants are 11-1 including playoffs. Last week, he has 18 carries. </span></h6>[/quote]

theres also another stat like that with when bradshaw runs the ball for 100 yards a game or osmething

its really a common sense stat - when we run the ball effectively, we win.

BUT we also don't have that dominant OLine anymore so we can't dominate in that way
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">When Brandon Jacobs has 20 or more carries in a game the New York Giants are 11-1 including playoffs. Last week, he has 18 carries. </span></h6>[/quote]

theres also another stat like that with when bradshaw runs the ball for 100 yards a game or osmething

BUT we also don't have that dominant OLine anymore so we can't dominate in that way
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">When Brandon Jacobs has 20 or more carries in a game the New York Giants are 11-1 including playoffs. Last week, he has 18 carries. </span></h6>[/quote]

[/quote]It's all about the o-line.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">When Brandon Jacobs has 20 or more carries in a game the New York Giants are 11-1 including playoffs. Last week, he has 18 carries. </span></h6>[/quote]hmm. good stat

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!