Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="byron"]

Had 9 teeth out in one sittingsome were so bad the doc used this thing that looked like a pistol..he placed it on the tooth he wanted to loosen and pulled the trigger...bam!! it was a spring loaded ram... "there he say that should do it" then he ripped the tooth out and did it to another one...two weeks later I went back for removal of nine more...it was long walk up them steps to that chair...need less to say Ididn't havemany teeth left after the second sitting...he finished me off two weeks later taking the remaining up front9 now that hurt I spit jaw bone and blood for weeks... chain smoking cigs and drinkingbeer probable saved my life....holes everywhere in there...</p>

I don't miss them teeth one bit and don't have to see a dentist ever again...brutal guy that dentist he'd always say " how you doing today tiger" and I'd say in my mind **** youDoc.... as he commenced to rip and tear... true story</p>

moral of the story take of your teeth...I didn't /couldn't or wouldn't /not sure which played the biggest part....oh well... these things bother me I just take 'em out.....</p>

</p>

ps... you can do it Dezz!! don't wait till he needs that ram gun!! </p>[/quote]

yea man im in ****in pain today. They handed me some bull**** *** pain killers too.

yea i became pretty friendly with everybody in the office so in the middle of them yankin my tooth they all come in "HEY MATT HOWS IT GOING". I told em everything was just peaches as their little asian dentist was trying to leverag eher body to get one tooth out

Im ****in hurtin today man, I was suppose to go get a root canal today. They are ****in nuts. I already called and cancelled. My face is swollen and sore. I'm not having them jam fingers in my mouth and prop it open. I even told them when we made the appointment that back to back didn't sound like a good idea. They told me it would be fine.

****heads
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

Had 9 teeth out in one sittingsome were so bad the doc used this thing that looked like a pistol..he placed it on the tooth he wanted to loosen and pulled the trigger...bam!! it was a spring loaded ram... "there he say that should do it" then he ripped the tooth out and did it to another one...two weeks later I went back for removal of nine more...it was long walk up them steps to that chair...need less to say Ididn't havemany teeth left after the second sitting...he finished me off two weeks later taking the remaining up front9 now that hurt I spit jaw bone and blood for weeks... chain smoking cigs and drinkingbeer probable saved my life....holes everywhere in there...</P>

I don't miss them teeth one bit and don't have to see a dentist ever again...brutal guy that dentist he'd always say " how you doing today tiger" and I'd say in my mind **** youDoc.... as he commenced to rip and tear... true story</P>

moral of the story take of your teeth...I didn't /couldn't or wouldn't /not sure which played the biggest part....oh well... these things bother me I just take 'em out.....</P>

</P>

ps... you can do it Dezz!! don't wait till he needs that ram gun!! </P>[/quote]

yea man im in ****in pain today. They handed me some bull**** *** pain killers too.

yea i became pretty friendly with everybody in the office so in the middle of them yankin my tooth they all come in "HEY MATT HOWS IT GOING". I told em everything was just peaches as their little asian dentist was trying to leverag eher body to get one tooth out

Im ****in hurtin today man, I was suppose to go get a root canal today. They are ****in nuts. I already called and cancelled. My face is swollen and sore. I'm not having them jam fingers in my mouth and prop it open. I even told them when we made the appointment that back to back didn't sound like a good idea. They told me it would be fine.

****heads
    [/quote] lol that sucks man.....they don't feel a thing... your sitting there thinking com'on man get me the hell out here....feel better Matt.....

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

Had 9 teeth out in one sittingsome were so bad the doc used this thing that looked like a pistol..he placed it on the tooth he wanted to loosen and pulled the trigger...bam!! it was a spring loaded ram... "there he say that should do it" then he ripped the tooth out and did it to another one...two weeks later I went back for removal of nine more...it was long walk up them steps to that chair...need less to say Ididn't havemany teeth left after the second sitting...he finished me off two weeks later taking the remaining up front9 now that hurt I spit jaw bone and blood for weeks... chain smoking cigs and drinkingbeer probable saved my life....holes everywhere in there...</p>

I don't miss them teeth one bit and don't have to see a dentist ever again...brutal guy that dentist he'd always say " how you doing today tiger" and I'd say in my mind **** youDoc.... as he commenced to rip and tear... true story</p>

moral of the story take of your teeth...I didn't /couldn't or wouldn't /not sure which played the biggest part....oh well... these things bother me I just take 'em out.....</p>

</p>

ps... you can do it Dezz!! don't wait till he needs that ram gun!! </p>[/quote]

****heads
    [/quote] lol that sucks man.....they don't feel a thing... your sitting there thinking com'on man get me the hell out here....feel better Matt.....[/quote]

9 ****in teeth at once? How long did that **** take man?! lol

Bob Papa just made a general football statement that makes you think: home field advantage isn't what it use to be.

many different theories.

-The Economy, not as many seats, more opposing fans
    -The rules have changed so much to help the offense that the offense can keep up and less pressure
    -all teams have bubbles and can better prepare for road games with noise
    -PSLs, resteraunts, different kind of fans (more wine and cheese fans as they said)
    -bigger general stadiums. Attendance size is the same, but buildings are are bigger - noise escapes

IN REESE WE TRUST is announcing that Boley is out sunday and Herzlich will see time this week

figured that becuase Paysinger COMPLETELY blew that rushing TD that SF had to go ahead for the game

[quote user="byron"]

</p>

ps... you can do it Dezz!! don't wait till he needs that ram gun!! </p>[/quote]lmao holy ****. yea i got to get them out. they give me bad migrans

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

Had 9 teeth out in one sittingsome were so bad the doc used this thing that looked like a pistol..he placed it on the tooth he wanted to loosen and pulled the trigger...bam!! it was a spring loaded ram... "there he say that should do it" then he ripped the tooth out and did it to another one...two weeks later I went back for removal of nine more...it was long walk up them steps to that chair...need less to say Ididn't havemany teeth left after the second sitting...he finished me off two weeks later taking the remaining up front9 now that hurt I spit jaw bone and blood for weeks... chain smoking cigs and drinkingbeer probable saved my life....holes everywhere in there...</P>

I don't miss them teeth one bit and don't have to see a dentist ever again...brutal guy that dentist he'd always say " how you doing today tiger" and I'd say in my mind **** youDoc.... as he commenced to rip and tear... true story</P>

moral of the story take of your teeth...I didn't /couldn't or wouldn't /not sure which played the biggest part....oh well... these things bother me I just take 'em out.....</P>

</P>

ps... you can do it Dezz!! don't wait till he needs that ram gun!! </P>[/quote]

****heads
    [/quote] lol that sucks man.....they don't feel a thing... your sitting there thinking com'on man get me the hell out here....feel better Matt.....[/quote]

9 ****in teeth at once? How long did that **** take man?! lol
    [/quote]Not sure anymore they took 27 over 6 weeks 9 eachvisit...the first time was the worst all the big teeth in the back he had to use that ram gun my teeth were bad back there they came out in pieces ..Thinking about it now I just don't know how I let them go.. Money had a lot to do with it and my additude in those days was **** it.... And I'm not sure if I have changed much....hate change...lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]IN REESE WE TRUST is announcing that Boley is out sunday and <u>Herzlich will see time this week</u>

figured that becuase Paysinger COMPLETELY blew that rushing TD that SF had to go ahead for the game
    [/quote]sweeeeet. i caught espn before i left for work this morning and it was about how the eagles locker room is in chaos. a lot of players are pissed at desean for missing the meeting. aka being a ***** about his contract. asante smaual blasted the front office and said "its like they were playing fantasy football before the season began" lol

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post asked Steve Smith if he regrets leaving the Giants for the Eagles. Smith's response? "Oh, no. I'd rather have more money in my pocket."

[/quote]</P>

And to think there are fans on these boards who want him back next season. </P>

I was done with him the second he signed that contract with the Eagles. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]IN REESE WE TRUST is announcing that Boley is out sunday and Herzlich will see time this week

[/quote]

check that, he said IF Boley is out