Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post asked Steve Smith if he regrets leaving the Giants for the Eagles. Smith's response? "Oh, no. I'd rather have more money in my pocket."

[/quote]</p>

And to think there are fans on these boards who want him back next season. </p>

I was done with him the second he signed that contract with the Eagles. </p>

</p>[/quote]
    I could not agree more. Eli and him had something very special going. I mean ****, SS set the record for receptions in a year for the Giants. I understand where SS was/is coming from but it just sucks. He was my fav player on the offense. That being said I would never want him back. He doesn't deserve to be here. I with the guy success, just not while he is wearing that jersey.
    [/quote]

u guys need to stop with the fairy tale

It means nothing if him and Eli had something special. More playing time and more money with philly, but he was friends wtih eli so he should of stayed?

THats nuts
    [/quote]lol fairy tale?? i call it greed. he won a sb here. broke the record for catches with eli. the smart thing would of been to take the one year deal here. yea it might a mill or two less but if he does well the giants would draw up a better one. he doesnt look ready in philly to me. he looks lost and the eagles are looking to get rid of him. someone tell me how he did the right thing. cause he got his extra mill?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post asked Steve Smith if he regrets leaving the Giants for the Eagles. Smith's response? "Oh, no. I'd rather have more money in my pocket."

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]what a dumbass. if he was patient, put in a decent season the giants probably would of paid him more.big dummy.
    [/quote]

honestly, your both better than that

Dude never got a big contract, never made huge money. 1 Million different to him really isn't much of a difference than a million dollars to us

Lets stop like he should of been better than that - no he shouldn't of. He should of went to Philly. There is NO guarantee in his future in the NFL and especially when he signed that deal it was looking grimm

He would of been a moron to sign here. We all got emotional at first about it, but by now u have to come to your senses. If he signed a big deal here and then got hurt and he got cut u wouldn't be cursing out the organization.

I still think theres a shot hes back next year. depends what happens with Mario
    [/quote]i dont feel bad for him. he made his few million, we offered him 30 something, he turned it down. if he wasnt greedy hed have more money, a lot more money.
    [/quote]

who the hell asked if u felt sorry for him

bottom line was at the time of when he needed a contract he went to the place that he would get more money and playing time.

As for the past contract thats fine, but PLEASE tell me how many players sign the first thing offered to them. Its not how negotiating works.

I'm sure if u were a WR in the NFL and you were playing for somebody like the 49ers and they drafted you, you would just sign the first thing they gave you --- because thats realistic
    [/quote]MMB-How's the tooth today?
    [/quote]

pain and i got no good pain killers
    [/quote]Sorry Bro--Can you squeeze a bunch of that numbing gel **** on the tooth and crank the advil?
    [/quote]

yea i'll make due

can't believe they tried getting me back there for a root canal today

crazy mother****ers
    [/quote]oh yeah, all that ****ing little chink remembers is Vietnam. She thinks she's in a POW camp torturing prisoners.
    [/quote]

i was hoping she would love me long time

[/quote]yeah with special clamps for your nips and testicles =P. I think it's time for a new Dentist.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Al Michaels and his son Steven were on Howard this am. His son had identical voice as Al. He is a film director/producer. Al spoke about Boomer talking **** about him, getting moved to the Sunday night game. Howard asked him if Steven ever caught him yanking his rod or having sex with his wife. Ha. He said no, but Steven said he did see them having sex for a split second, but the image has lasted a lifetime.
    [/quote]

i haven't listened to Stern in a while. I've been on O&amp;A, NFL, and Pandora

going to have to go catch the westcoast feed. About what time was he on?
    [/quote]Around 7am.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

And to think there are fans on these boards who want him back next season. </P>

I was done with him the second he signed that contract with the Eagles. </P>

</P>

[/quote]
    I could not agree more. Eli and him had something very special going. I mean ****, SS set the record for receptions in a year for the Giants. I understand where SS was/is coming from but it just sucks. He was my fav player on the offense. That being said I would never want him back. He doesn't deserve to be here. I with the guy success, just not while he is wearing that jersey.
    [/quote]

It means nothing if him and Eli had something special. More playing time and more money with philly, but he was friends wtih eli so he should of stayed?

THats nuts
    [/quote]lol fairy tale?? i call it greed. he won a sb here. broke the record for catches with eli. the smart thing would of been to take the one year deal here. yea it might a mill or two less but if he does well the giants would draw up a better one. he doesnt look ready in philly to me. he looks lost and the eagles are looking to get rid of him. someone tell me how he did the right thing. cause he got his extra mill?

[/quote]</P>

This season may be his only pay day. I don'tblame him at all. The Giants didn't want him enough and the Eagles did.</P>

Its not complicated Dez.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]

THats nuts
    [/quote]
    I know it means nothing what Eli and him had. Eli can build that with anyone over time. I was just saying that SS knew he was the go to guy. I guess to me it just comes down to loyalty. He knows he would have got paid by the Giants if he proved his knee was fine. It was a blessing in disguise as far as I'm concerned. Same thing with Boss. I just never think he should play here again. He didn't want to be with the Giants so why should we let him come back? He will end up with a Cali team next year I bet.

You just want to be able to wear your jersey again. lol
    [/quote]

There was no guaranteed role or anything for Smith after that injury. LEts say he did sign here and did PUP and Cruz blew up - would u still think Smith still would of been in the role u remember him as? I don't

Before he got injured last year , he wasn't putting up stats that would support what u think his role was on this team. He was on pace for a good year, but only like 80 rec under 1000 yards and 5 TDs
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]

THats nuts

[/quote]From a go for the most money standpoint, he did the right thing. From a career standpoint, I have to agree with ya Dezz, I would of stayed with NYG. Nyg's position was that he would not be ready for 6+ weeks into the season. It appears that NYG may have been correct on Smith's physical condition with his microfracture. He seems to be doing better now--he may come alive on Sunday.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]

THats nuts
    [/quote]
    I know it means nothing what Eli and him had. Eli can build that with anyone over time. I was just saying that SS knew he was the go to guy. I guess to me it just comes down to loyalty. He knows he would have got paid by the Giants if he proved his knee was fine. It was a blessing in disguise as far as I'm concerned. Same thing with Boss. I just never think he should play here again. He didn't want to be with the Giants so why should we let him come back? He will end up with a Cali team next year I bet.

You just want to be able to wear your jersey again. lol
    [/quote]

There was no guaranteed role or anything for Smith after that injury. LEts say he did sign here and did PUP and Cruz blew up - would u still think Smith still would of been in the role u remember him as? I don't

Before he got injured last year , he wasn't putting up stats that would support what u think his role was on this team. He was on pace for a good year, but only like 80 rec under 1000 yards and 5 TDs

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]AdamSchefter <span class="timeline">Adam Schefter</span>

Chance Eagles make the playoffs? ... 3.6 percent if my calculations are correct.[/quote]</p>

Does anyone ever respond to trade offers???</p>

[/quote]

i usually do... with a chuckle

everybody is starting to come around to lando's game... i'm happy to be the whistle blower
    [/quote]</p>

Out of the kindness of my heart I offer Blondie some help for her bye problems........ Nuttin but crickets.</p>

And another to Lando as well.</p>[/quote]

she was talking to daven about a trade.yesterday. Didn't mention yours

@What was it? YOur known for sending ridiculous trades and people will keep them up just to spite (thats been my experience)

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]AdamSchefter <SPAN class=timeline>Adam Schefter</SPAN>

Chance Eagles make the playoffs? ... 3.6 percent if my calculations are correct.[/quote]</P>

Does anyone ever respond to trade offers???</P>

[/quote]

i usually do... with a chuckle

everybody is starting to come around to lando's game... i'm happy to be the whistle blower
    [/quote]</P>

Out of the kindness of my heart I offer Blondie some help for her bye problems........ Nuttin but crickets.</P>

And another to Lando as well.</P>

[/quote]

she was talking to daven about a trade.yesterday. Didn't mention yours

@What was it? YOur known for sending ridiculous trades and people will keep them up just to spite (thats been my experience)
    [/quote]</P>

Rivers, Benson and Cincy D for Ben and MJD</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]Does anyone ever respond to trade offers???[/quote]
    Sorry sir...

Don't think I can go with that one. I know my season is probably over if Vick is out for too long but Benson has some horrible matchups 2 of the next 3 weeks. They are the most important. Hence why you are trying to dump him so I get where you are coming from.

I also don't think I can trade with my biggest threat for the 2 seed. I did ponder it for a while though.