Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post asked Steve Smith if he regrets leaving the Giants for the Eagles. Smith's response? "Oh, no. I'd rather have more money in my pocket."

[/quote]</p>

And to think there are fans on these boards who want him back next season. </p>

I was done with him the second he signed that contract with the Eagles. </p>

</p>[/quote]
    I could not agree more. Eli and him had something very special going. I mean ****, SS set the record for receptions in a year for the Giants. I understand where SS was/is coming from but it just sucks. He was my fav player on the offense. That being said I would never want him back. He doesn't deserve to be here. I with the guy success, just not while he is wearing that jersey.
    [/quote]

u guys need to stop with the fairy tale

It means nothing if him and Eli had something special. More playing time and more money with philly, but he was friends wtih eli so he should of stayed?

THats nuts
    [/quote]lol fairy tale?? i call it greed. he won a sb here. broke the record for catches with eli. the smart thing would of been to take the one year deal here. yea it might a mill or two less but if he does well the giants would draw up a better one. he doesnt look ready in philly to me. he looks lost and the eagles are looking to get rid of him. someone tell me how he did the right thing. cause he got his extra mill?

[/quote]

HE wasn't having that type of year in the 9 games he played last year. Not only that Cruz ended up coming on this year. There would of been ZERO guarnatee of his role because of the production we are getting from our WRs and because of his injury.

That would of been the ******ed thing to do. He has NO guarantee of getting a contract next year. Thats the truth of it.

Hes starting to look mroe and more ready these past few weeks. Giants we're probably spot on about him needing to be PUP but that don't mean he made the wrong decision. He wanted to play and got paid more money. Your just a broken hearted boy who really isn't realistic

its sad
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post asked Steve Smith if he regrets leaving the Giants for the Eagles. Smith's response? "Oh, no. I'd rather have more money in my pocket."

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]
    I could not agree more. Eli and him had something very special going. I mean ****, SS set the record for receptions in a year for the Giants. I understand where SS was/is coming from but it just sucks. He was my fav player on the offense. That being said I would never want him back. He doesn't deserve to be here. I with the guy success, just not while he is wearing that jersey.
    [/quote]

It means nothing if him and Eli had something special. More playing time and more money with philly, but he was friends wtih eli so he should of stayed?

THats nuts
    [/quote]
    <u>I know it means nothing what Eli and him had.</u> <u>Eli can build that with anyone over time.</u> I was just saying that SS knew he was the go to guy. I guess to me it just comes down to loyalty. <u>He knows he would have got paid by the Giants if he proved his knee was fine.</u> It was a blessing in disguise as far as I'm concerned. Same thing with Boss. I just never think he should play here again. He didn't want to be with the Giants so why should we let him come back? He will end up with a Cali team next year I bet.

You just want to be able to wear your jersey again. lol
    [/quote]sure it does guys. id bet right now, smiths kicking himself. vick and him have zero chemistry. eli can build that with anyone but it will be much harder for smith cause hes the new guy.

exactly, if he showed his knee was fine the giants would of at least doubled whatever the eagles payed him

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]everybody is starting to come around to lando's game... i'm happy to be the blower
    [/quote]
    I'm happy when you are to.

You really need to give it up bro. lol Everyone knows I trade like Google stock. You trade like Bernie Madoff.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Does anyone ever respond to trade offers???[/quote]
    Sorry sir...

Don't think I can go with that one. I know my season is probably over if Vick is out for too long but Benson has some horrible matchups 2 of the next 3 weeks. They are the most important. Hence why you are trying to dump him so I get where you are coming from.

I also don't think I can trade with my biggest threat for the 2 seed. I did ponder it for a while though.
    [/quote]</P>

I have a feeling that Vick will try to play this week and have a season ending injury.</P>

I'm torn this week between Mcgahee/Ball or Benson. I assume Mcgahee isn't playing but i thinl the Jets will shut down the run tonight. I guess I'm going with Benson.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]I offer Blondie some help for her bye problems........ Nuttin but crickets.[/quote]
    I'm pretty sure she has thrown in the towel. She got MMB'd from the get go. He'll blame it on the water but we all know he drugged her and drafted the worst team he could for her cause they had a bet going. At least she has the decency to keep up on her team (clears throat, Dez). lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Your known for sending ridiculous trades[/quote]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I offer Blondie some help for her bye problems........ Nuttin but crickets.[/quote]
    I'm pretty sure she has thrown in the towel. She got MMB'd from the get go. He'll blame it on the water but we all know he drugged her and drafted the worst team he could for her cause they had a bet going. At least she has the decency to keep up on her team (clears throat, Dez). lol
    [/quote]Pretty sad that is the only team I am ahead of ....MMB kept the team on the roster just to keep me out of last place. Technically we all know that I am the worse team, though.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]

THats nuts
    [/quote]lol fairy tale?? i call it greed. he won a sb here. broke the record for catches with eli. the smart thing would of been to take the one year deal here. yea it might a mill or two less but if he does well the giants would draw up a better one. he doesnt look ready in philly to me. he looks lost and the eagles are looking to get rid of him. someone tell me how he did the right thing. cause he got his extra mill?

[/quote]

HE wasn't having that type of year in the 9 games he played last year. Not only that Cruz ended up coming on this year. There would of been ZERO guarnatee of his role because of the production we are getting from our WRs and because of his injury.

That would of been the ******ed thing to do. He has NO guarantee of getting a contract next year. Thats the truth of it.

<u>Hes starting to look mroe and more ready these past few weeks. </u>Giants we're probably spot on about him needing to be PUP but that don't mean he made the wrong decision. He wanted to play and got paid more money. Your just a broken hearted boy who really isn't realistic

its sad
    [/quote]lol the guy has 10 catches alll year brothaaa. chill with the bs
    and why cant we keep 4 wrs? ya crazy bro.

[quote user="Morehead State"]I have a feeling that Vick will try to play this week and have a season ending injury.

I'm torn this week between Mcgahee/Ball or Benson. I assume Mcgahee isn't playing but i thinl the Jets will shut down the run tonight. I guess I'm going with Benson.</p>[/quote]
    I would be fine with that. Going for 2 might not be so happy about it however. lol

You kind of have to. Your hands are somewhat tied. Benson has done pretty good against the Ravens historically. This week however that D will be out for blood.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I offer Blondie some help for her bye problems........ Nuttin but crickets.[/quote]
    [/quote]

haha u ****ers were saying how great i drafted her team and how ****ty mine was

u guys are like my own lil TAGF when it comes to fantasy....

i'm going to start calling you toiletbowl
    Fear the name, appreciate the game