Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I have a feeling that Vick will try to play this week and have a season ending injury.

I'm torn this week between Mcgahee/Ball or Benson. I assume Mcgahee isn't playing but i thinl the Jets will shut down the run tonight. I guess I'm going with Benson.</p>

[/quote]
    I would be fine with that. Going for 2 might not be so happy about it however. lol

You kind of have to. Your hands are somewhat tied. Benson has done pretty good against the Ravens historically. This week however that D will be out for blood.
    [/quote]</p>

I'm trying to figure out why Benson is projected at less than 5 points this week by Yahoo. Can't find any report that says he's hurt.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, that seems a bit low. Probably just because of the match up. I can't see him not getting at least 10 points.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha u ****ers were saying how great i drafted her team and how ****ty mine was

[/quote]
    Daven saved you
    [/quote]

how did Daven save me?

I could of scooped Newton up and had Boldin and Marshall all year coupled with Calvin McCoy

i would of been better off not making the trade hate to break it to you.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I offer Blondie some help for her bye problems........ Nuttin but crickets.[/quote]
    I'm pretty sure she has thrown in the towel. She got MMB'd from the get go. He'll blame it on the water but we all know he drugged her and drafted the worst team he could for her cause they had a bet going. At least she has the decency to keep up on her team (clears throat, Dez). lol
    [/quote]

haha u ****ers were saying how great i drafted her team and how ****ty mine was

u guys are like my own lil TAGF when it comes to fantasy....

i'm going to start calling you toiletbowl
    [/quote]</P>

Well he was half right....Your team is ****ty.</P>

[/quote]

greatest receiving core in fantasy history

Andre Johnson - Calvin Johnson - Miles Austin

too bad they all aren't playing this week

2-1 next three games - book it
    [/quote]</P>

You will not win another game.</P>

6-7</P>

Calvin...yes. Austin...hurt Andre....Matt Lienhart.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Your team is ****ty.</p>[/quote]
    When/If everyone gets healthy, It's not going to be a team you want to see in the playoffs. Trust me! lol

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I have a feeling that Vick will try to play this week and have a season ending injury.

I'm torn this week between Mcgahee/Ball or Benson. I assume Mcgahee isn't playing but i thinl the Jets will shut down the run tonight. I guess I'm going with Benson.</p>

[/quote]
    I would be fine with that. Going for 2 might not be so happy about it however. lol

You kind of have to. Your hands are somewhat tied. Benson has done pretty good against the Ravens historically. This week however that D will be out for blood.
    [/quote]</p>

I'm trying to figure out why Benson is projected at less than 5 points this week by Yahoo. Can't find any report that says he's hurt.</p>

[/quote]

why do u even bother looking at yahoos projections
    [/quote]</p>

Well when a primary RB on a running team is projected at 4.9 points, I'm scrambling to see whats wrong with him. Just looks like a red flag to me.</p>[/quote]

hes playing Baltimore - that probably has something to do with it

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I have a feeling that Vick will try to play this week and have a season ending injury.

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'm trying to figure out why Benson is projected at less than 5 points this week by Yahoo. Can't find any report that says he's hurt.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, that seems a bit low. Probably just because of the match up. I can't see him not getting at least 10 points.
    [/quote]
    you can't see hi mwith 80 yards and a fumble with no catches or a td? I can

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I have a feeling that Vick will try to play this week and have a season ending injury.

I'm torn this week between Mcgahee/Ball or Benson. I assume Mcgahee isn't playing but i thinl the Jets will shut down the run tonight. I guess I'm going with Benson.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'm trying to figure out why Benson is projected at less than 5 points this week by Yahoo. Can't find any report that says he's hurt.</P>

[/quote]

why do u even bother looking at yahoos projections
    [/quote]</P>

Well when a primary RB on a running team is projected at 4.9 points, I'm scrambling to see whats wrong with him. Just looks like a red flag to me.</P>

[/quote]

hes playing Baltimore - that probably has something to do with it
    [/quote]</P>

What did Marshawn do last week?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I offer Blondie some help for her bye problems........ Nuttin but crickets.[/quote]
    I'm pretty sure she has thrown in the towel. She got MMB'd from the get go. He'll blame it on the water but we all know he drugged her and drafted the worst team he could for her cause they had a bet going. At least she has the decency to keep up on her team (clears throat, Dez). lol
    [/quote]

haha u ****ers were saying how great i drafted her team and how ****ty mine was

u guys are like my own lil TAGF when it comes to fantasy....

i'm going to start calling you toiletbowl
    [/quote]</p>

Well he was half right....Your team is ****ty.</p>

[/quote]

greatest receiving core in fantasy history

Andre Johnson - Calvin Johnson - Miles Austin

too bad they all aren't playing this week

2-1 next three games - book it
    [/quote]</p>

You will not win another game.</p>

6-7</p>

Calvin...yes. Austin...hurt Andre....Matt Lienhart.</p>[/quote]

well u know what i say to comments like that:

put ur money where ur mouth is or ur full of ****

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I don't know if Casey killed her child, but I don't think that Casey minds very much that her child is gone.
    [/quote]
    Well ya LT. She partied for a weeks without reporting her missing. lol That ***** man....This world we live in is so ****ed up.