Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I have a feeling that Vick will try to play this week and have a season ending injury.

I'm torn this week between Mcgahee/Ball or Benson. I assume Mcgahee isn't playing but i thinl the Jets will shut down the run tonight. I guess I'm going with Benson.</p>

[/quote]
    I would be fine with that. Going for 2 might not be so happy about it however. lol

You kind of have to. Your hands are somewhat tied. Benson has done pretty good against the Ravens historically. This week however that D will be out for blood.
    [/quote]</p>

I'm trying to figure out why Benson is projected at less than 5 points this week by Yahoo. Can't find any report that says he's hurt.</p>

[/quote]

why do u even bother looking at yahoos projections
    [/quote]</p>

Well when a primary RB on a running team is projected at 4.9 points, I'm scrambling to see whats wrong with him. Just looks like a red flag to me.</p>

[/quote]

hes playing Baltimore - that probably has something to do with it
    [/quote]</p>

What did Marshawn do last week?</p>[/quote]

got the ball 32 times and still got lucky because Balt was beat up from their battle with pitt the week before. Prototypical let down game from the Ravens

Come back to reality
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha u ****ers were saying how great i drafted her team and how ****ty mine was

[/quote]
    Daven saved you
    [/quote]

how did Daven save me?

I could of scooped Newton up and had Boldin and Marshall all year coupled with Calvin McCoy

i would of been better off not making the trade hate to break it to you.
    [/quote]
    Alot of people could have scooped up Newton Matt. lol

Boldin and Marshall have been horrible but for a couple games.

Calvin and McCoy were probably the best 2 picks out of the first 24.

You are nuts if you think you would have been better of not making that trade. Daven lost that $200 the second he hit accept trade. You are where you are because of that trade. Getting rid of Romo could come back to bite you though.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Your team is ****ty.</p>[/quote]
    When/If everyone gets healthy, It's not going to be a team you want to see in the playoffs. Trust me! lol
    [/quote]

reality of it is that all 3 may be be back week 12

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]2-1 next three games - book it

[/quote]</p>

You will not win another game.</p>[/quote]
    That is a bold statement MH. That being said Matt plays 3 playoff teams in his last 3 games. Pats, Lawl and Kase. All 3 of those teams have been on fire lately. He really could lose all 3 just as easy as he could win. Guess it comes down to Freeman (chuckles). His schedule is the hardest from here on out. This really is going to come down to the last week of the season and some hearts will be broken.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]</P>

Thats Matt's dentist.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha u ****ers were saying how great i drafted her team and how ****ty mine was

[/quote]
    Daven saved you
    [/quote]

how did Daven save me?

I could of scooped Newton up and had Boldin and Marshall all year coupled with Calvin McCoy

i would of been better off not making the trade hate to break it to you.
    [/quote]
    Alot of people could have scooped up Newton Matt. lol

Boldin and Marshall have been horrible but for a couple games.

Calvin and McCoy were probably the best 2 picks out of the first 24.

You are nuts if you think you would have been better of not making that trade. Daven lost that $200 the second he hit accept trade. You are where you are because of that trade. Getting rid of Romo could come back to bite you though.
    [/quote]

yea but much as daven had a void at QB, i would of been looking. Very realistic to think that I would of nabbed Newton earlier than Daven especially because i drafted him in two of my other leeagues. Wasn't like I was ignorant to him or just on the bandwagon.

Dude Romo has played like **** this year and Miles has missed 5 games and had awful games since i've gotten him

He would of been even worse off - this isn't opinionated its factual. I would of been better off not doing the trade

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Your team is ****ty.</P>

[/quote]
    When/If everyone gets healthy, It's not going to be a team you want to see in the playoffs. Trust me! lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Austin has that nagging hammy and will for the rest of the season. And you know Lienart makes a huge difference for Andre. Even Calvin has cooled off. Although for my sake I hope that changes.</P>

But you also have no QB. I'd offer you Rivers but you would probably only offer Ocho.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]</p>

Thats Matt's dentist.</p>[/quote]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Yea, for sure. Austin and AJ have both lost some value though. Austin is going to lose looks to Robinson I bet and Leinhart is no Schaub. Calvin will beast as always. McCoy could suffer if Vick is out as well. It's lookin shaky for Team Hammy. Then again my team is on a Richter Scale to. lol

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Yea, for sure. Austin and AJ have both lost some value though. Austin is going to lose looks to Robinson I bet and Leinhart is no Schaub. Calvin will beast as always. McCoy could suffer if Vick is out as well. It's lookin shaky for Team Hammy. Then again my team is on a Richter Scale to. lol