Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Your team is ****ty.</p>

[/quote]
    When/If everyone gets healthy, It's not going to be a team you want to see in the playoffs. Trust me! lol
    [/quote]

reality of it is that all 3 may be be back week 12

[/quote]</p>

Austin has that nagging hammy and will for the rest of the season. And you know Lienart makes a huge difference for Andre. Even Calvin has cooled off. Although for my sake I hope that changes.</p>

But you also have no QB. I'd offer you Rivers but you would probably only offer Ocho.</p>

[/quote]

2-1, my money is up, is yours?

[/quote]</p>

I'll bet 5 bucks that you do no better than 1-2.</p>

[/quote]
    WOW MH. You are actually going to bet? Albeit not that much, but the fact that you have said for years you don't gamble and then nut up. I'm impressed! Also I like where your head is at. I am not as confident as you but it could happen.
    [/quote]</p>

Are you crazy? Thats righteous bucks!</p>[/quote]mhs so poor he cant even pay attention. yuk yuk yuk.

<h4>Eli Manning, QB, Giants</h4>

He's
    a Super Bowl champion, has made 119 straight starts and is having his
    best season in an already stellar career. Gradually people are starting
    to appreciate his game more. The interceptions have been a problem in
    the past, and many pointed to his 25 picks as a reason the Giants missed
    the playoffs a year ago, but he's really cut down on the mistakes.</p>

Manning's
    career completion percentage of 58.4 doesn't sound all that good, but
    playing in New York, where the wind is so bad, it's very hard to be in
    the 65-percent range.</p>

Another deep playoff run culminating with a
    trip to the Super Bowl would help his Hall cause. Quarterbacks are
    judged on wins and losses, a second ring or at least getting the Giants
    back to the ultimate stage could push him over the top.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

--Gil Brandt about eli going to the Hall of Fame</p>

</p>

lmaoooo
    </p>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    <H4>Eli Manning, QB, Giants</H4>

He's a Super Bowl champion, has made 119 straight starts and is having his best season in an already stellar career. Gradually people are starting to appreciate his game more. The interceptions have been a problem in the past, and many pointed to his 25 picks as a reason the Giants missed the playoffs a year ago, but he's really cut down on the mistakes.</P>

Manning's career completion percentage of 58.4 doesn't sound all that good, but playing in New York, where the wind is so bad, it's very hard to be in the 65-percent range.</P>

Another deep playoff run culminating with a trip to the Super Bowl would help his Hall cause. Quarterbacks are judged on wins and losses, a second ring or at least getting the Giants back to the ultimate stage could push him over the top.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

--Gil Brandt about eli going to the Hall of Fame</P>

</P>

lmaoooo
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

why the laughing?

I feel that if he continues his pace, it's highly probable. And i would agree that he needs another ring
    AND of course as a Giants fan, I want as many rings as possible </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    <h4>Eli Manning, QB, Giants</h4>

He's a Super Bowl champion, has made 119 straight starts and is having his best season in an already stellar career. Gradually people are starting to appreciate his game more. The interceptions have been a problem in the past, and many pointed to his 25 picks as a reason the Giants missed the playoffs a year ago, but he's really cut down on the mistakes.</p>

Manning's career completion percentage of 58.4 doesn't sound all that good, but playing in New York, where the wind is so bad, it's very hard to be in the 65-percent range.</p>

Another deep playoff run culminating with a trip to the Super Bowl would help his Hall cause. Quarterbacks are judged on wins and losses, a second ring or at least getting the Giants back to the ultimate stage could push him over the top.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

--Gil Brandt about eli going to the Hall of Fame</p>

</p>

lmaoooo
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

why the laughing?

I feel that if he continues his pace, it's highly probable. And i would agree that he needs another ring
    AND of course as a Giants fan, I want as many rings as possible </p>[/quote]

because i've been saying this for two years and Moorehead always attempted to mock me for saying it.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]because i've been saying this for two years and Moorehead always attempted to mock me for saying it.
    [/quote]</P>

yea...i was gonna say. I thought you and I shared the same opinion on this. lol

WeCOULD bring the Simms debate back! []</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]because i've been saying this for two years and Moorehead always attempted to mock me for saying it.
    [/quote]</p>

yea...i was gonna say. I thought you and I shared the same opinion on this. lol

WeCOULD bring the Simms debate back! []</p>[/quote]i think phil should be in too.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]REVERSE MMB'd... (pron... ree-vurs em em beed) The act of being apparently ****ed by Meyerbud, only to find that in the end that it was Meyerbud who got ****ed because the fantasy football God's have it in for Meyerbud.[/quote]
    LMAO!!!
    [/quote]LOL, that's good.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]</p>

Thats Matt's dentist.</p>[/quote][/quote]

That's Gogo with a medical mask. Pretty soon MH will have that pic as his avi.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]</p>

Thats Matt's dentist.</p>[/quote][/quote]

That's Gogo with a medical mask. Pretty soon MH will have that pic as his avi.
    [/quote]
    Asian dentist: ok mr mh, open wide.
    MH: you first.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    <H4>Eli Manning, QB, Giants</H4>

He's a Super Bowl champion, has made 119 straight starts and is having his best season in an already stellar career. Gradually people are starting to appreciate his game more. The interceptions have been a problem in the past, and many pointed to his 25 picks as a reason the Giants missed the playoffs a year ago, but he's really cut down on the mistakes.</P>

Manning's career completion percentage of 58.4 doesn't sound all that good, but playing in New York, where the wind is so bad, it's very hard to be in the 65-percent range.</P>

Another deep playoff run culminating with a trip to the Super Bowl would help his Hall cause. Quarterbacks are judged on wins and losses, a second ring or at least getting the Giants back to the ultimate stage could push him over the top.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

--Gil Brandt about eli going to the Hall of Fame</P>

</P>

lmaoooo
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

why the laughing?

AND of course as a Giants fan, I want as many rings as possible </P>

[/quote]

because i've been saying this for two years and Moorehead always attempted to mock me for saying it.
    [/quote]</P>

Being in the top 10 among your contemporaries doesn't get you in the Hall. Being top 5 probably doesn't either.</P>

You don't get into the Hall as a QB because of the stats you've accumulated. You get into the Hall by being great.</P>

Eli is very good but he's not great.</P>

To me the only certainties among today's QB's are Brady, Peyton and probably Brees. If Rodgers continues as he is, he will probably be there as well, but his career is still young. Ben also has a chance because of his prolific winning. </P>

Everybody else is on the outside, looking in.</P>
    Get well soon 80.