Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Jesus
    Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</P>

I can't believe how bad Tebow is. The defense carried the team and the Jets offense was horrific.</P>

Watching Tebow is like watching a high school QB play in the NFL. Its actually painful. He simply can't throw the football.</P>

This will all catch up to him soon.</P>

And quite honestly, as much as I have always personally liked the kid, I'm starting to get sick of his act. Its really all about him for God's sake. How about thanking the defense for even giving him a shot to win the game.</P>

[/quote]

can't argue anything u say

but it is still sick what he does in crunch time. THAT you HAVE to give credit for.
    [/quote]</P>

I guess so. I mean its a head scratcher with him. He is SO bad as a passer. You can't win consistently in the NFL playing the Nebraska 1972 offense. And how do you change your defense on the last drive. AND why on earth do you all-out blitz Tebow at the end where all the secondary has their back to the QB?</P>

[/quote]

but evne his passing improves in crunch time.

Honestly he makes the reads, he needs to learn how to hurry throws accurately. Im sure thats something that he can work on. I never was a QB guy so I have no clue whats teachable and whats not but his vision in the pocket I think is good and he has the ball to stand there.

He needs to work on rolling to the right and making throws while rolling to the right. At the end of the day he is an NFL talent, i've said it since day one - I still thiunk he can be an NFL QB
    [/quote]</P>

The guy is so bad that they have to run a gimmick offense just to make him functional. And that offense is near its end. The only thing that saved them yesterday was that the Jets had a short week to game plan. It may be next week or the week after, but the league will easily figure out how to shut down that scheme completely. Even on a short week the Jets completely dominated them until the end.</P>

I'm telling you, this offense can't be sustained in the NFL. The Bronco fans are whistling past the graveyard with this player and this offense.</P>

[/quote]

why can't it be sustained though? I never understood that argument
    [/quote]</P>

Because the atheletes in the NFL are too good. Because the rules are sculptes to favor the passing games. If the Broncos had played almost any other team with a decent offense they would have been blown out.</P>

Its been tried before in the NFL. There is a reason that its never used.</P>

Now understand Matt, the reason Denver is using it isn't because they think its a revolutionary offense that can work in the NFL. Its because they know its the only offense that the kid can function in.</P>

They put up 227 yards in offense and its the offense thats the story? The Denver defense not only shut down the Jets offense but they also put 7 points on the board themselves.</P>

This Tebow think is pure hype and I hope that Meyerbud isn't buying into it.</P>

[/quote]

I was always on the Tebow bandwagon. I hate his religious crap but NOBODY gave this kid a shot in the pros except McDaniels. Hes now 4-1 this year.

The reason its never worked before in the NFL is because the NFL has never been such an air show. Everybody use to ground and pound - its how the game use to be played. In today's air it out game to have a committment like that of being all on the ground, it can work.

Just as athletic the defense is, can be applied to the offense. They are professionals, they are athletic as well.

I think it can work becuase EVERY player has to play every gap the right way to stop it when u have a guy that has mastered that system like Tebow has.

I'm not saying he could function in any other offense, but I think the option CAN work in todays NFL and if it does Tebow WILL be successful.

<FONT color=#0000ff>Lets not forget that there is still avery good chance that he improves passing the ball too..,.
    </FONT>
    If he can throw the ball 15 times a game and have some success doing it while the option is working - Denver can be a very intersting team especially because they have a very underrated DEFENSE. With Foxy there and the talent he has and the clock control the Broncos have - it can work.

[/quote]</P>

That made me laugh...</P>

I'll make a bet he will not be the Bronco's starting qb next year. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</p>

I can't believe how bad Tebow is. The defense carried the team and the Jets offense was horrific.</p>

Watching Tebow is like watching a high school QB play in the NFL. Its actually painful. He simply can't throw the football.</p>

This will all catch up to him soon.</p>

And quite honestly, as much as I have always personally liked the kid, I'm starting to get sick of his act. Its really all about him for God's sake. How about thanking the defense for even giving him a shot to win the game.</p>

[/quote]

but it is still sick what he does in crunch time. THAT you HAVE to give credit for.
    [/quote]</p>

I guess so. I mean its a head scratcher with him. He is SO bad as a passer. You can't win consistently in the NFL playing the Nebraska 1972 offense. And how do you change your defense on the last drive. AND why on earth do you all-out blitz Tebow at the end where all the secondary has their back to the QB?</p>

[/quote]

Honestly he makes the reads, he needs to learn how to hurry throws accurately. Im sure thats something that he can work on. I never was a QB guy so I have no clue whats teachable and whats not but his vision in the pocket I think is good and he has the ball to stand there.

He needs to work on rolling to the right and making throws while rolling to the right. At the end of the day he is an NFL talent, i've said it since day one - I still thiunk he can be an NFL QB
    [/quote]</p>

The guy is so bad that they have to run a gimmick offense just to make him functional. And that offense is near its end. The only thing that saved them yesterday was that the Jets had a short week to game plan. It may be next week or the week after, but the league will easily figure out how to shut down that scheme completely. Even on a short week the Jets completely dominated them until the end.</p>

I'm telling you, this offense can't be sustained in the NFL. The Bronco fans are whistling past the graveyard with this player and this offense.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Because the atheletes in the NFL are too good. Because the rules are sculptes to favor the passing games. If the Broncos had played almost any other team with a decent offense they would have been blown out.</p>

Its been tried before in the NFL. There is a reason that its never used.</p>

Now understand Matt, the reason Denver is using it isn't because they think its a revolutionary offense that can work in the NFL. Its because they know its the only offense that the kid can function in.</p>

They put up 227 yards in offense and its the offense thats the story? The Denver defense not only shut down the Jets offense but they also put 7 points on the board themselves.</p>

This Tebow think is pure hype and I hope that Meyerbud isn't buying into it.</p>

[/quote]

I was always on the Tebow bandwagon. I hate his religious crap but NOBODY gave this kid a shot in the pros except McDaniels. Hes now 4-1 this year.

The reason its never worked before in the NFL is because the NFL has never been such an air show. Everybody use to ground and pound - its how the game use to be played. In today's air it out game to have a committment like that of being all on the ground, it can work.

Just as athletic the defense is, can be applied to the offense. They are professionals, they are athletic as well.

I think it can work becuase EVERY player has to play every gap the right way to stop it when u have a guy that has mastered that system like Tebow has.

I'm not saying he could function in any other offense, but I think the option CAN work in todays NFL and if it does Tebow WILL be successful.

<font color="#0000ff">Lets not forget that there is still avery good chance that he improves passing the ball too..,.
    </font>
    If he can throw the ball 15 times a game and have some success doing it while the option is working - Denver can be a very intersting team especially because they have a very underrated DEFENSE. With Foxy there and the talent he has and the clock control the Broncos have - it can work.

[/quote]</p>

That made me laugh...</p>

I'll make a bet he will not be the Bronco's starting qb next year. </p>

</p>[/quote]

i'll take that bet, hundo?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

again im not saying Tebow will ever be a Rodgers or an Eli but once the game slows down fo rhim he'll stop trying to over compensate for his slow release and he'll hit some WRs that he has open becuase the defense is on run tilt

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</P>

I can't believe how bad Tebow is. The defense carried the team and the Jets offense was horrific.</P>

Watching Tebow is like watching a high school QB play in the NFL. Its actually painful. He simply can't throw the football.</P>

And quite honestly, as much as I have always personally liked the kid, I'm starting to get sick of his act. Its really all about him for God's sake. How about thanking the defense for even giving him a shot to win the game.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I guess so. I mean its a head scratcher with him. He is SO bad as a passer. You can't win consistently in the NFL playing the Nebraska 1972 offense. And how do you change your defense on the last drive. AND why on earth do you all-out blitz Tebow at the end where all the secondary has their back to the QB?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

The guy is so bad that they have to run a gimmick offense just to make him functional. And that offense is near its end. The only thing that saved them yesterday was that the Jets had a short week to game plan. It may be next week or the week after, but the league will easily figure out how to shut down that scheme completely. Even on a short week the Jets completely dominated them until the end.</P>

I'm telling you, this offense can't be sustained in the NFL. The Bronco fans are whistling past the graveyard with this player and this offense.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Because the atheletes in the NFL are too good. Because the rules are sculptes to favor the passing games. If the Broncos had played almost any other team with a decent offense they would have been blown out.</P>

Now understand Matt, the reason Denver is using it isn't because they think its a revolutionary offense that can work in the NFL. Its because they know its the only offense that the kid can function in.</P>

They put up 227 yards in offense and its the offense thats the story? The Denver defense not only shut down the Jets offense but they also put 7 points on the board themselves.</P>

This Tebow think is pure hype and I hope that Meyerbud isn't buying into it.</P>

[/quote]

<FONT color=#0000ff>Lets not forget that there is still avery good chance that he improves passing the ball too..,.
    </FONT>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You are aware John Elway (executive vice president of football operations) does not feel tebow is the future of the Broncos?</P>

And I see you fell right into the Tebow love bandwagon, you can throw all the stats at me. The guy is not a legitimate qb in the NFL. </P>

I know the guy just wins, blah blah, now you think the Broncos should build there draft around his skills? </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]again im not saying Tebow will ever be a Rodgers or an Eli but once the game slows down fo rhim he'll stop trying to over compensate for his slow release and he'll hit some WRs that he has open becuase the defense is on run tilt
    [/quote]i dont even think its a slow release. hes trying to gun it every pass.

mark sanchez is do do
    jets nation is silent this morning and its glorious.

If Michael Irvin's voice mated with Carl Bank's voice, it would be Derrick Brooks voice

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</p>

I can't believe how bad Tebow is. The defense carried the team and the Jets offense was horrific.</p>

Watching Tebow is like watching a high school QB play in the NFL. Its actually painful. He simply can't throw the football.</p>

This will all catch up to him soon.</p>

And quite honestly, as much as I have always personally liked the kid, I'm starting to get sick of his act. Its really all about him for God's sake. How about thanking the defense for even giving him a shot to win the game.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I guess so. I mean its a head scratcher with him. He is SO bad as a passer. You can't win consistently in the NFL playing the Nebraska 1972 offense. And how do you change your defense on the last drive. AND why on earth do you all-out blitz Tebow at the end where all the secondary has their back to the QB?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

The guy is so bad that they have to run a gimmick offense just to make him functional. And that offense is near its end. The only thing that saved them yesterday was that the Jets had a short week to game plan. It may be next week or the week after, but the league will easily figure out how to shut down that scheme completely. Even on a short week the Jets completely dominated them until the end.</p>

I'm telling you, this offense can't be sustained in the NFL. The Bronco fans are whistling past the graveyard with this player and this offense.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Because the atheletes in the NFL are too good. Because the rules are sculptes to favor the passing games. If the Broncos had played almost any other team with a decent offense they would have been blown out.</p>

Its been tried before in the NFL. There is a reason that its never used.</p>

Now understand Matt, the reason Denver is using it isn't because they think its a revolutionary offense that can work in the NFL. Its because they know its the only offense that the kid can function in.</p>

They put up 227 yards in offense and its the offense thats the story? The Denver defense not only shut down the Jets offense but they also put 7 points on the board themselves.</p>

This Tebow think is pure hype and I hope that Meyerbud isn't buying into it.</p>

[/quote]

<font color="#0000ff">Lets not forget that there is still avery good chance that he improves passing the ball too..,.
    </font>

[/quote]</p>

That made me laugh...</p>

I'll make a bet he will not be the Bronco's starting qb next year. </p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

You are aware John Elway (executive vice president of football operations) does not feel tebow is the future of the Broncos?</p>

And I see you fell right into the Tebow love bandwagon, you can throw all the stats at me. The guy is not a legitimate qb in the NFL. </p>

I know the guy just wins, blah blah, now you think the Broncos should build there draft around his skills? </p>[/quote]

na my stance hasn't changed on Tebow since he was in college

and mind u i hate the gators and the religious crap.

I just always hated the thought process that option can't ever work in the pros because the defense is too fast... never made sense to me.

If they committ to Tebow, they can get late picks to build their offense. I expect to see the Broncos load up next draft on OLine and defense

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You are aware John Elway (executive vice president of football operations) does not feel tebow is the future of the Broncos?</P>

And I see you fell right into the Tebow love bandwagon, you can throw all the stats at me. The guy is not a legitimate qb in the NFL. </P>

I know the guy just wins, blah blah, now you think the Broncos should build there draft around his skills? </P>

[/quote]</P>

He knows as well as anybody that every game Tebow gets away with his bad play is another game his organization is set back.</P>

Tebow is not the future of the Broncos. He's a nice kid but he's a terrible passer. There is actually nothing good about his passing.</P>

He has an incredibly slow and sweeping delivery. He has no arm strength, and he is horribly inaccurate. Its the slow delivery that is the worst part of his passing game. Basically, he Byron Leftwich without the strength and accuracy.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

if the broncos can grab 4 out of the next 6 which I think is possible, they take the division and are in the playoffs...

Its about winning man. Elway will deal with it if they win.

Not for nothing, if i was him i'd throw some shorts and tee-shirts on and get down on the field to hlep him with some things.

I'm telling you a couple of balls last night WERE NOT that off. Seems like simple mechanics that could be changed to make those balls complete. Doesn't matter how pretty it looks, its all about it getting there.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]again im not saying Tebow will ever be a Rodgers or an Eli but once the game slows down fo rhim he'll stop trying to over compensate for his slow release and he'll hit some WRs that he has open becuase the defense is on run tilt
    [/quote]i dont even think its a slow release. hes trying to gun it every pass.

mark sanchez is do do
    jets nation is silent this morning and its glorious.
    [/quote]

i think hes trying to over compensate for his throwing motion though. It is like a pitchers windup almost