Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Jesus
    Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</P>

I can't believe how bad Tebow is. The defense carried the team and the Jets offense was horrific.</P>

Watching Tebow is like watching a high school QB play in the NFL. Its actually painful. He simply can't throw the football.</P>

This will all catch up to him soon.</P>

And quite honestly, as much as I have always personally liked the kid, I'm starting to get sick of his act. Its really all about him for God's sake. How about thanking the defense for even giving him a shot to win the game.</P>

[/quote]

can't argue anything u say

but it is still sick what he does in crunch time. THAT you HAVE to give credit for.
    [/quote]</P>

it's funny that pappy said that, because I was literally going to come here and say the same thing about how he looks like a high school quarterback lol.
    HOWEVER, Pappy you flamed me so bad for saying how full of himself this kid is, and how everything he says and does is a show. Glad you have seen the light so to speak. lol

As much as I hate Tebow, I will say, it's always a pleasure watching the Jets lose to awful teams.
    And actually, watching them lose is almost as fun as watching the eagles lose. =]</P>

[/quote]

I guess, but I just hate the fact that the option offense is considered a HS offense. I never understood why it could never be an NFL offense? I mean ****, the Wildcat got its own name and became socially acceptable and broke out. If Tebow can learn to roll right with thise offense it could be completely effective I think

[/quote]</P>

I dont think option would work in the nfl. in college it does sometimes...but NFL defenses are too fast, too strong and too smart. I consider it a gimmick also.
    Wildcat is hit or missmost of the timetoo, so...it's not like you can call it "effective"

I dont have a strong opinion on this either way really lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

All you have to do is put 9 guys in the box. And the Jets were doing fine. For some unknown reason, after shutting down the Denver offense all night, the Jets decide to go nickel on the last drive. They don't get it. Tebow can't run any other offense. He can't run a passing offense in the NFL. He can't throw the ball.</P>

It was pure stupidity.</P>

[/quote]

they really weren't. Two missed balls by tebow and two bad drops by D. Thomas and that game could of looked REAL ugly. <U>Jets are considered a top defense in the league as well.</U>

I think Tebow's passing game can improve it can all work. He'll never be a 30 attempt QB, so he doesn't have to become Aaron Rodgers
    [/quote]espn reported jets corners run man 95% of the time. ughhhhh thats so awesome. remember when we did that?

[/quote]</P>

Man is fine at times. Can't run pure man against a running QB. </P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    na my stance hasn't changed on Tebow since he was in college

and mind u i hate the gators and the religious crap.

I just always hated the thought process that option can't ever work in the pros because the defense is too fast... never made sense to me.

If they committ to Tebow, they can get late picks to build their offense. I expect to see the Broncos load up next draft on OLine and defense
    [/quote]</P>

**** the Gators......</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

big ben for rivers I'd rank ben higher</P>

C Benson for MJD....really</P>

[/quote]</P>

I did it out of the kindness of my heart. Blondie had bye problems. Can you imagine if she had to start Sanchez?</P>

Yes, I think I improved my team but so did Amanda. Plus she got a great defense.</P>[/quote] to bad you couldn't bag that bull****....

Matt....Its bad enought that you been siding with Daven lately. Now you're siding with Skip Bayless.</P>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

big ben for rivers I'd rank ben higher</p>

C Benson for MJD....really</p>

[/quote]</p>

I did it out of the kindness of my heart. Blondie had bye problems. Can you imagine if she had to start Sanchez?</p>

Yes, I think I improved my team but so did Amanda. Plus she got a great defense.</p>[/quote]
    ben has a bone broken in his hand

i think it was a bad trade for u pappy - especially considering the rest of bensons schedule.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt....Its bad enought that you been siding with Daven lately. Now you're siding with Skip Bayless.</p>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

you realize u side with him all the time over Eli right?

ouchhhhh
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]</P>

I did it out of the kindness of my heart. Blondie had bye problems. Can you imagine if she had to start Sanchez?</P>

Yes, I think I improved my team but so did Amanda. Plus she got a great defense.</P>

[/quote] to bad you couldn't bag that bull****....[/quote]</P>

Do I detect a little fear Byron? Is there a slight chink in the armour? </P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]</P>

Yes, I think I improved my team but so did Amanda. Plus she got a great defense.</P>[/quote]
    ben has a bone broken in his hand

i think it was a bad trade for u pappy - especially considering the rest of bensons schedule.
    [/quote] nah it bull****

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt....Its bad enought that you been siding with Daven lately. Now you're siding with Skip Bayless.</P>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

you realize u side with him all the time over Eli right?

ouchhhhh
    [/quote]</P>

What does he say about Eli?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]</P>

Yes, I think I improved my team but so did Amanda. Plus she got a great defense.</P>

[/quote] to bad you couldn't bag that bull****....[/quote]</P>

Do I detect a little fear Byron? Is there a slight chink in the armour? </P>[/quote]not at all its justa game.....trade don't seem right to me so i'm telling ya