Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

big ben for rivers I'd rank ben higher</p>

C Benson for MJD....really</p>

[/quote]</p>

I did it out of the kindness of my heart. Blondie had bye problems. Can you imagine if she had to start Sanchez?</p>

Yes, I think I improved my team but so did Amanda. Plus she got a great defense.</p>[/quote]
    ben has a bone broken in his hand

i think it was a bad trade for u pappy - especially considering the rest of bensons schedule.
    [/quote]broken thumb on throwing hand.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

big ben for rivers I'd rank ben higher</P>

C Benson for MJD....really</P>

[/quote]</P>

I did it out of the kindness of my heart. Blondie had bye problems. Can you imagine if she had to start Sanchez?</P>

Yes, I think I improved my team but so did Amanda. Plus she got a great defense.</P>

[/quote]

i think it was a bad trade for u pappy - especially considering the rest of bensons schedule.
    [/quote] nah it bull****[/quote]</P>

I agree Byron. I think I made a good move there. Ben is my backup. I have Stafford at home in the dome the next two weeks. By then, and broken hand bones will be healed.</P>

But essentially the trade was MJD for Benson. And I think thats a good trade for me. Plus Amanda got a QB for her bye week when she would have had to settle with Sanchez. (who Matt drafted for her..HAHAHAHA!!)</P>

Its a win/win.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt....Its bad enought that you been siding with Daven lately. Now you're siding with Skip Bayless.</p>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

you realize u side with him all the time over Eli right?

ouchhhhh
    [/quote]</p>

What does he say about Eli?</p>[/quote]

anything u've said about eli for the past year n half - your boy has said.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt....Its bad enought that you been siding with Daven lately. Now you're siding with Skip Bayless.</P>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

ouchhhhh
    [/quote]</P>

What does he say about Eli?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You mean that he's a top 10 QB and he's playing very well this year?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]</P>

I did it out of the kindness of my heart. Blondie had bye problems. Can you imagine if she had to start Sanchez?</P>

Yes, I think I improved my team but so did Amanda. Plus she got a great defense.</P>

[/quote]

I agree Byron. I think I made a good move there. Ben is my backup. I have Stafford at home in the dome the next two weeks. By then, and broken hand bones will be healed.</P>

But essentially the trade was MJD for Benson. And I think thats a good trade for me. Plus Amanda got a QB for her bye week when she would have had to settle with Sanchez. (who Matt drafted for her..HAHAHAHA!!)</P>

Its a win/win.</P>[/quote][img]http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/Disposable_Bull****_Bag.jpg[/img]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Its a win/win.</P>

[/quote][img]http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/Disposable_Bull****_Bag.jpg[/img][/quote]</P>

Dark Byron!!</P>

Now this league is getting fun.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

big ben for rivers I'd rank ben higher</p>

C Benson for MJD....really</p>

[/quote]</p>

I did it out of the kindness of my heart. Blondie had bye problems. Can you imagine if she had to start Sanchez?</p>

Yes, I think I improved my team but so did Amanda. Plus she got a great defense.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] nah it bull****[/quote]</p>

I agree Byron. I think I made a good move there. Ben is my backup. I have Stafford at home in the dome the next two weeks. By then, and broken hand bones will be healed.</p>

But essentially the trade was MJD for Benson. And I think thats a good trade for me. Plus Amanda got a QB for her bye week when she would have had to settle with Sanchez. (who Matt drafted for her..HAHAHAHA!!)</p>

Its a win/win.</p>[/quote]

both of your QBs have broken hands - great job

MJD faces Houston and Atlanta (two top 5 rush defenses). That Atlanta game is also first week of playoffs IN atlanta.

Benson may play Pitt and Balt and hous - but hous would of been your bye week and then u would of had Benson vs the Rams and Cardinals for playoffs.

NOW you gave up Rivers, who is ALWAYS a second half of season player and you have two QBs with broken bones in their hands

oh yea and you gave up a pretty legit DE.

I love it

You got names, I dont think you helped yourself win in the playoffs

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt....Its bad enought that you been siding with Daven lately. Now you're siding with Skip Bayless.</p>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

ouchhhhh
    [/quote]</p>

What does he say about Eli?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

You mean that he's a top 10 QB and he's playing very well this year?</p>[/quote]

cue the bull**** bag for this response

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Its a win/win.</P>

[/quote]

both of your QBs have broken hands - great job

MJD faces Houston and Atlanta (two top 5 rush defenses). That Atlanta game is also first week of playoffs IN atlanta.

Benson may play Pitt and Balt and hous - but hous would of been your bye week and then u would of had Benson vs the Rams and Cardinals for playoffs.

NOW you gave up Rivers, who is ALWAYS a second half of season player and you have two QBs with broken bones in their hands

oh yea and you gave up a pretty legit DE.

I love it

You got names, I dont think you helped yourself win in the playoffs
    [/quote]</P>

I'm trying to get to the playoffs first off.</P>

Secondly, Atlanta's defense sucks. Yes, I gave up Rivers but he wasn't going to play for me anymore. Ben is a good backup if I need him. And I am riding the GB defense for the rest of the year. Cold weather coming.</P>