Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

big ben for rivers I'd rank ben higher</p>

C Benson for MJD....really</p>

[/quote]</p>

I did it out of the kindness of my heart. Blondie had bye problems. Can you imagine if she had to start Sanchez?</p>

Yes, I think I improved my team but so did Amanda. Plus she got a great defense.</p>

[/quote]
    ben has a bone broken in his hand

i think it was a bad trade for u pappy - especially considering the rest of bensons schedule.
    [/quote] nah it bull****[/quote]</p>

I agree Byron. I think I made a good move there. Ben is my backup. I have Stafford at home in the dome the next two weeks. By then, and broken hand bones will be healed.</p>

But essentially the trade was MJD for Benson. And I think thats a good trade for me. Plus Amanda got a QB for her bye week when she would have had to settle with Sanchez. (who Matt drafted for her..HAHAHAHA!!)</p>

Its a win/win.</p>

[/quote]

both of your QBs have broken hands - great job

MJD faces Houston and Atlanta (two top 5 rush defenses). That Atlanta game is also first week of playoffs IN atlanta.

Benson may play Pitt and Balt and hous - but hous would of been your bye week and then u would of had Benson vs the Rams and Cardinals for playoffs.

NOW you gave up Rivers, who is ALWAYS a second half of season player and you have two QBs with broken bones in their hands

oh yea and you gave up a pretty legit DE.

I love it

You got names, I dont think you helped yourself win in the playoffs
    [/quote]</p>

I'm trying to get to the playoffs first off.</p>

Secondly, Atlanta's defense sucks. Yes, I gave up Rivers but he wasn't going to play for me anymore. Ben is a good backup if I need him. And I am riding the GB defense for the rest of the year. Cold weather coming.</p>[/quote]

they do suck... vs the pass

no weater in a dome in atlanta

i talked **** to other trades to u about but i mserious - u didn't get better here.

Rivers will end up out playing Stafford and Ben from here on out
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Let's get the vote going on this trade...

I am calling total bull****. Blondie is completely out of it with 0% chance of making the playoffs. There is no reason for her to even make a trade at all. I know Blondie is not a shady person and I don't think she is trying to load up MH's team but there is no reason for her to try and improve her team. Let alone give up her #1 pick for Benson and a D.

Veto - Landon, Bryon

Accept - Blondie, MH

Waiting for Daven, Kase, Matt, Shock and I'm not sure who breaks the tie?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Let's get the vote going on this trade...

I am calling total bull****. Blondie is completely out of it with 0% chance of making the playoffs. There is no reason for her to even make a trade at all. I know Blondie is not a shady person and I don't think she is trying to load up MH's team but there is no reason for her to try and improve her team. Let alone give up her #1 pick for Benson and a D.

Veto - Landon, Bryon

Accept - Blondie, MH

Waiting for Daven, Kase, Matt, Shock and I'm not sure who breaks the tiebreaker?
    [/quote]

no way a veto

Ben has a broken bone in his hand - she got a legit back. You just really hate Benson and its personal. Zero shot thats vetoable

don't start this **** again

until a trade is worse than vick 4 nate washington &amp; matt ryan you are never allowed ot veto a trade again

All-Pro

Veto - Landon, Bryon

Accept - Blondie, MH

[/quote]</P>

Tie breaker vote goes to the oldest player in the leauge....</P>

Veto - Landon, Bryon

Accept - Blondie, MH

[/quote]

and how ****in DARE you even mention #1 pick in this trade after trades u've pulled

thats ****in insane

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Let's get the vote going on this trade...

Veto - Landon, Bryon

Accept - Blondie, MH, Matt

Waiting for Daven, Kase, Matt, Shock and I'm not sure who breaks the tiebreaker?
    [/quote]

no way a veto

Ben has a broken bone in his hand - she got a legit back. You just really hate Benson and its personal. Zero shot thats vetoable

[/quote]
    You told me any trade could be voted on if anyone called for a vote. I slept on it and made sure I was not going to upset everyone. My rep is already bad enough when it comes to this and I don't want it any worse but this is ridiculous. Last place team with 0% chance of doing anything trading MJD to the 3rd place team and 2nd in points. You know MJD is a boss bro. Don't try and downplay it. Why does Blondie even care to improve her team? It has nothing to do with Benson, it has to do with the circumstances. I am not the only person that feels this way either bro. Trade deadline is in 1 week so we won't have to worry anymore.

Get the vote going. I'll text Kase and Daven to get theirs. Hopefully Shock pops in today.

Veto - Landon, Bryon

and everybody in the league votes on trade vetos. Your confusing that with rule votes

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]until a trade is worse than vick 4 nate washington &amp; matt ryan you are never allowed ot veto a trade again
    [/quote]
    He won that trade bro. Get off it.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Let's get the vote going on this trade...

Veto - Landon, Bryon

[/quote]

no way a veto

[/quote]
    You told me any trade could be voted on if anyone called for a vote. I slept on it and made sure I was not going to upset everyone. My rep is already bad enough when it comes to this and I don't want it any worse but this is ridiculous. Last place team with 0% chance of doing anything trading her 1st pick to the 3rd place team and 2nd in points. Why does Blondie even care to improve her team? It has nothing to do with Benson, it has to do with the circumstances. I am not the only person that feels this way either bro. Trade deadline is in 1 week so we won't have to worry anymore.

Get the vote going. I'll text Kase and Daven to get theirs. Hopefully Shock pops in today.

Veto - Landon, Bryon

[/quote]

yea EXCEPT for you

im going to veto EVERY single trade u ****in put through because this is that **** I call you out on. Its unfair when anybody else does it, but NOT you

Trade is no where near as bad as u are suggesting, if history tells you anything, its that for the nextmonth and half Rivers is going to average 120 QB rating. Ben has a broken thumb on his throwing hand

MJD has a pretty **** schedule and Benson is legit enough.

For you to even SPEAK the words "first round pick" completely your argument completely moot

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Let's get the vote going on this trade...

Veto - Landon, Bryon

Accept - Blondie, MH

[/quote]

and how ****in DARE you even mention #1 pick in this trade after trades u've pulled

thats ****in insane

[/quote] we are voting this trade tho.... should we have voted others probably...