Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

You made the rules Matt. I'm just following them...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Let's get the vote going on this trade...

I am calling total bull****. Blondie is completely out of it with 0% chance of making the playoffs. There is no reason for her to even make a trade at all. I know Blondie is not a shady person and I don't think she is trying to load up MH's team but there is no reason for her to try and improve her team. Let alone give up her #1 pick for Benson and a D.

Veto - Landon, Bryon

Accept - Blondie, MH, Matt

Waiting for Daven, Kase, Matt, Shock and I'm not sure who breaks the tiebreaker?
    [/quote]

no way a veto

Ben has a broken bone in his hand - she got a legit back. You just really hate Benson and its personal. Zero shot thats vetoable

don't start this **** again
    [/quote]
    You told me any trade could be voted on if anyone called for a vote. I slept on it and made sure I was not going to upset everyone. My rep is already bad enough when it comes to this and I don't want it any worse but this is ridiculous. Last place team with 0% chance of doing anything trading her 1st pick to the 3rd place team and 2nd in points. Why does Blondie even care to improve her team? It has nothing to do with Benson, it has to do with the circumstances. I am not the only person that feels this way either bro. Trade deadline is in 1 week so we won't have to worry anymore.

Get the vote going. I'll text Kase and Daven to get theirs. Hopefully Shock pops in today.

Veto - Landon, Bryon

Accept - Blondie, MH, Matt
    [/quote]

yea EXCEPT for you

im going to veto EVERY single trade u ****in put through because this is that **** I call you out on. Its unfair when anybody else does it, but NOT you

Trade is no where near as bad as u are suggesting, if history tells you anything, its that for the nextmonth and half Rivers is going to average 120 QB rating. Ben has a broken thumb on his throwing hand

MJD has a pretty **** schedule and Benson is legit enough.

For you to even SPEAK the words "first round pick" completely your argument completely moot
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You made the rules Matt. I'm just following them...
    [/quote]

yea REASONABLE trades

we're not going down this road again

the bar is set at Vick 4 Nate Washington & Matt Ryan

this trade is no where near that considering every thing, not to mention Ben is on bye this week

you hav eno grounds to even suggest its unfair

two teams got better

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Trade is no where near as bad as u are suggesting, if history tells you anything, its that for the nextmonth and half Rivers is going to average 120 QB rating. Ben has a broken thumb on his throwing hand

[/quote]
    Ben and Phillip are a wash.

MJD for Benson and Cin D

If that trade went through by itself you would be ok with that.

Also, you don't have to worry about next year. I'm done with this league. I don't like the perception I'm given and I'm constantly slammed whenever I say anything.

You know what, don't even worry about the vote. It's fine. Just remember, I have not complained about any trades this year or called for any vetoes. I have been pretty good this year when it comes to that.

It's fine though.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You made the rules Matt. I'm just following them...
    [/quote]

is blondie stacking mooreheads team up ? no

Is blondie a rookie? no

Ben (now has broken thumb on throwing hand) 211 points with no bye yet

MJD 118 points

Rivers 173 points (known to be a second half player and has had bye)

Benson 74 points - and missed a game

Cincy D - top 7 defense

ZERO shot this is vetoable... you have NO GROUNDS.

I got money, whatever u want to put on it that Benson/Rivers outscores Ben/MJD for the next 5 weeks.

and sure, 2 teams got better. 1 just happens to be completely out of it and the other is vying for the top spot.

[*-)]

not to throw gasoline on the fire....but.</P>

if youre going to be counting votes, you can count MH and Amanda.
    It's the other 10 players who's votes youre actually counting.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Trade is no where near as bad as u are suggesting, if history tells you anything, its that for the nextmonth and half Rivers is going to average 120 QB rating. Ben has a broken thumb on his throwing hand

[/quote]
    Ben and Phillip are a wash.

MJD for Benson and Cin D

If that trade went through by itself you would be ok with that.

Also, you don't have to worry about next year. I'm done with this league. I don't like the perception I'm given and I'm constantly slammed whenever I say anything.

You know what, don't even worry about the vote. It's fine. Just remember, I have not complained about any trades this year or called for any vetoes. I have been pretty good this year when it comes to that.

It's fine though.
    [/quote]

FALSE they are a wash. Rivers is a complete second half of year player. YOU go lookat the stats. Ben just broke HIS THUMB IN HIS THROWING HAND. How are you gioing to say thats a wash? RIGHT NOW they are a wash with Rivers playing like **** and Ben healthy.

I completely disagree that Rivers 4 ben is a wash at this point. COMPLETELY. I think Moorehead just shot himself in the foot. He now has two QBs with broken hands...

I don't even care if ur out to be honest, because like I have pointed out to EVERYBODY but nobdoy will listen is that when it comes to you theres no issue with trades and everything is fair and bla bla bla. THE MINUTE theres even a whiff of somebody else getting a good deal u cry.

**** ur still trying to argue that the Romo/Miles trade for me was good for me. Your not realistic

[quote user="bigblue4417"]and sure, 2 teams got better. 1 just happens to be completely out of it and the other is vying for the top spot.

[*-)]
    [/quote]

so if blondie gets better it doesn't matter in your eyes - is essentially what your saying

I disagree that moorehead got better. I think he hurt himself in the most important position in the league.

answer me why Vick 4 NATE WASHINGTON and MATT RYAN was an okay trade though - please tell me