All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You made the rules Matt. I'm just following them...
    [/quote]

is blondie stacking mooreheads team up ? no

Is blondie a rookie? no

Ben (now has broken thumb on throwing hand) 211 points with no bye yet

MJD 118 points

Rivers 173 points (known to be a second half player and has had bye)

Benson 74 points - and missed a game

Cincy D - top 7 defense

ZERO shot this is vetoable... you have NO GROUNDS.

I got money, whatever u want to put on it that Benson/Rivers outscores Ben/MJD for the next 5 weeks.

[/quote]Well I did't like the trade so I said something..lando called for a vote ....rules we agreed apond....maybe the rules shoud be... no veto on any trades at all.... bottom line we either have votes or not

and just so we're all clear, u all know i dont want to hear pappys mouth if he does win. So i have nodog in the race except we're not letting Lando's bull**** trades go through and then when one of the same caliber (which i don't even think is nearly as bad) comes up that hes not involved with hes crying

thats bull****
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You made the rules Matt. I'm just following them...
    [/quote]

yea REASONABLE trades

we're not going down this road again

the bar is set at Vick 4 Nate Washington & Matt Ryan

[/quote]
    Since week 4 when I started Vick...

Vick - 105

vs

Ryan - 130
    Nate - 40

You do the math genius. Not to mention he beat me the week we played. Plus Ryan is playing great right now and Vick is dead. So please, do us all a favor, quit bringing up that trade and give Sharick some credit.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You made the rules Matt. I'm just following them...
    [/quote]

is blondie stacking mooreheads team up ? no

Is blondie a rookie? no

Ben (now has broken thumb on throwing hand) 211 points with no bye yet

MJD 118 points

Rivers 173 points (known to be a second half player and has had bye)

Benson 74 points - and missed a game

Cincy D - top 7 defense

ZERO shot this is vetoable... you have NO GROUNDS.

I got money, whatever u want to put on it that Benson/Rivers outscores Ben/MJD for the next 5 weeks.

[/quote]Well I did't like the trade so I said something..lando called for a vote ....rules we agreed apond....maybe the rules shoud be... no veto on any trades at all.... bottom line we either have votes or not[/quote]

i have no problem with u feeling like it was bull****. If you wanted the vote thats fine

but for Lando to call for it and be outraged is a joke. Every reason why he says his Vick trade was okay can an dshould be applied to this trade.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]and sure, 2 teams got better. 1 just happens to be completely out of it and the other is vying for the top spot.

[*-)]
    [/quote]

so if blondie gets better it doesn't matter in your eyes - is essentially what your saying

I disagree that moorehead got better. I think he hurt himself in the most important position in the league.

[/quote]
    Why does Blondie need to get better?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I got money, whatever u want to put on it that Benson/Rivers outscores Ben/MJD for the next 5 weeks.

[/quote]
    What about Cin D? Was that not part of the trade?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You made the rules Matt. I'm just following them...
    [/quote]

yea REASONABLE trades

we're not going down this road again

the bar is set at Vick 4 Nate Washington & Matt Ryan

[/quote]
    Since week 4 when I started Vick...

Vick - 105

vs

Ryan - 130
    Nate - 40

You do the math genius. Not to mention he beat me the week we played. Plus Ryan is playing great right now and Vick is dead. So please, do us all a favor, quit bringing up that trade and give Sharick some credit.
    [/quote]

what difference does that make lando? We have no results from here on out.

At the time there was NO ****IN way it was more acceptable of a trade...

hindsight is 20/20

and I think hindsight, pappy willl lose points on Rivers vs Ben. Your reasoning was that Vick is known for getting banged up and injured and thats why its okay. BEN HAS A BROKEN THUMB ON HIS THROWING HAND. RIVERS ALWAYS HAS BEEN A SECOND HALF OF SEASON PLAYER

Benson grabs 30 carries a game- MJD is def better, but theres no way u can call Ben and Rivers a wash right now

And theres no way you could of called Nate Washington and Matt Ryan an even swap for Vick at that time.

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really LOUD SCREAM.

I am so pissed at the ***** at the town for ****ing up my whole
    generator job. It seems to me that she is a racist. My electrician walks
    in there and all of a sudden there is a new set of rules(outside of
    code) for my generator. The generator could of been in my original
    location, nice and flat outside the sliding glass doors....but this
    ****ing idiot tells my elect. that it has to be on a concrete pad far enough
    away from my house. Elect. and the propane guy who was at my
    house today both said that is not required by code. Now my ****ing
    generator is perched on the hillside with a monstrosity of concrete
    underneath it......and I am in the middle of a ****fest between the town inspectors, clerks and building dept, propane company....etc.. Another delay.

It's fine, don't vote. I knew if I said something you would flip out. That is why I said that Byron should have brought it up because you guys would take his opinion better than mine. I also slept on it to make sure I was making the right decision to bring it up. Then I see B said something but everyone just blew him off.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I got money, whatever u want to put on it that Benson/Rivers outscores Ben/MJD for the next 5 weeks.

[/quote]
    What about Cin D? Was that not part of the trade?
    [/quote]

yea it was... extra

but i won't even need tehm to make this case. I got money that WITHOUT cincy d that Rivers and Benson out score MJD and Ben

I mean christ u mention MJD as a first rounder , but Rivers went ahead of him in alot of my drafts.

Are u denying that Rivers doesn't typically have a better second half of year throughout his career?

Are u denying that this new broken thumb on Ben won't effect his throwing?

Ur just pissed cuz Pappy did THE SAME thing u did when u got Peterson. He was able to trade his backup and get RB in return.

I honestly have no issue with anybody vetoing this and speaking their mind but you. I find it amazing u'd even have the ball after the trades u've gotten off this year.