Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]It's fine, don't vote. I knew if I said something you would flip out. That is why I said that Byron should have brought it up because you guys would take his opinion better than mine. I also slept on it to make sure I was making the right decision to bring it up. Then I see B said something but everyone just blew him off.
    [/quote]

i dont care if byron brought it up

but i would still flip once ur vote was veto

thats complete horse**** and u can try and use hindsight like it actually worked for Sharick and all that, but we're talking in the momenbt of veto'ing a trade - that Vick deal was ALOT more rejectable than this

And speaking of your Vick trade... i did that break down last week, on a week to week basis i think Vick outscored NAte and Ryan like 5 out of 7 weeks or something like that. So while the totals may be in Sharicks favor, week to week it wasn't
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]and sure, 2 teams got better. 1 just happens to be completely out of it and the other is vying for the top spot.

[*-)]
    [/quote]

so if blondie gets better it doesn't matter in your eyes - is essentially what your saying

I disagree that moorehead got better. I think he hurt himself in the most important position in the league.

[/quote]
    Why does Blondie need to get better?
    [/quote]

she made a trade to compete

She feels she upgraded - i agree that I think she did

this is why I always say there should be a last pays extra or use a keeper league so **** like this doesn't happen. But regardless, your really missing the big picture that Pappy really has only 2 QBs that have broken bones in their hands. Stafford looked like **** and now Calvin is doubtful this week.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I got money, whatever u want to put on it that Benson/Rivers outscores Ben/MJD for the next 5 weeks.

[/quote]
    What about Cin D? Was that not part of the trade?
    [/quote]

yea it was... extra

but i won't even need tehm to make this case. I got money that WITHOUT cincy d that Rivers and Benson out score MJD and Ben

I mean christ u mention MJD as a first rounder , but Rivers went ahead of him in alot of my drafts.

Are u denying that Rivers doesn't typically have a better second half of year throughout his career?

Are u denying that this new broken thumb on Ben won't effect his throwing?

Ur just pissed cuz Pappy did THE SAME thing u did when u got Peterson. He was able to trade his backup and get RB in return.

I honestly have no issue with anybody vetoing this and speaking their mind <font color="#0000FF">but you.</font> I find it amazing u'd even have the ball after the trades u've gotten off this year.

[/quote]
    I didn't trade a back up. Beanie was my starting RB and don't forget I traded the 2nd best WR in the game.

That is exactly my point.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You made the rules Matt. I'm just following them...
    [/quote]

is blondie stacking mooreheads team up ? no

Is blondie a rookie? no

Ben (now has broken thumb on throwing hand) 211 points with no bye yet

MJD 118 points

Rivers 173 points (known to be a second half player and has had bye)

Benson 74 points - and missed a game

Cincy D - top 7 defense

ZERO shot this is vetoable... you have NO GROUNDS.

I got money, whatever u want to put on it that Benson/Rivers outscores Ben/MJD for the next 5 weeks.

[/quote]Well I did't like the trade so I said something..lando called for a vote ....rules we agreed apond....maybe the rules shoud be... no veto on any trades at all.... bottom line we either have votes or not[/quote]

i have no problem with u feeling like it was bull****. If you wanted the vote thats fine

but for Lando to call for it and be outraged is a joke. Every reason why he says his Vick trade was okay can an dshould be applied to this trade.
    [/quote]</P>

well as far as I'm concerned the way trades are being handle isn't working out well and leads to arguments every timethis trade that trade comes up....if voting them is going to cause hard feelings then maybe next yearyou have a no vote league on trades everything flys....if a vote is the rule it should be taken before the trade goes through imho...after the fact leads to this bull**** every time...youdid this,he did that **** ...letskeep it in the now ...vote and be done with it....</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]she made a trade to compete

[/quote]
    With who? Her season is over in 3 games.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really LOUD SCREAM.

I am so pissed at the ***** at the town for ****ing up my whole
    generator job. It seems to me that she is a racist. My electrician walks
    in there and all of a sudden there is a new set of rules(outside of
    code) for my generator. The generator could of been in my original
    location, nice and flat outside the sliding glass doors....but this
    ****ing idiot tells my elect. that it has to be on a concrete pad far enough
    away from my house. Elect. and the propane guy who was at my
    house today both said that is not required by code. Now my ****ing
    generator is perched on the hillside with a monstrosity of concrete
    underneath it......and I am in the middle of a ****fest between the town inspectors, clerks and building dept, propane company....etc.. Another delay.

[/quote]you shouldnt of told the town []

It doesn't matter.

The Wilmington News Journal reports Michael Vick (ribs) has been ruled out for Week 11 against the Giants.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I got money, whatever u want to put on it that Benson/Rivers outscores Ben/MJD for the next 5 weeks.

[/quote]
    What about Cin D? Was that not part of the trade?
    [/quote]

yea it was... extra

but i won't even need tehm to make this case. I got money that WITHOUT cincy d that Rivers and Benson out score MJD and Ben

I mean christ u mention MJD as a first rounder , but Rivers went ahead of him in alot of my drafts.

Are u denying that Rivers doesn't typically have a better second half of year throughout his career?

Are u denying that this new broken thumb on Ben won't effect his throwing?

Ur just pissed cuz Pappy did THE SAME thing u did when u got Peterson. He was able to trade his backup and get RB in return.

I honestly have no issue with anybody vetoing this and speaking their mind <font color="#0000FF">but you.</font> I find it amazing u'd even have the ball after the trades u've gotten off this year.

[/quote]
    I didn't trade a back up. Beanie was my starting RB and don't forget I traded the 2nd best WR in the game.

That is exactly my point.
    [/quote]

First off i confused the trades, my bad but lets rehash them ]
    Tony Gonzo - Stafford - Moreno 4 Graham - Flacco - Jones

the ONLY reason u were able to make this trade was because u got Vick for garbage. Its a chain of events that all stemmed from u being able to get Vick for peanuts

Seonc trade:

Jennings &amp; Beanie 4 AP &amp; Walter

like are u kidding me. AS nasty as Jennings is, you want to comment on #1 picks? THE FIRST OVER ALL PICK U GOT for a top 5-10 WR. Beanie MAY of been a starter for u, but he was also battling a big injury bug and was very questionable about how and if he could got on.

You were able to make up trading Jennings by getting Graham at TE whose having the better season

The reality of it is that u were able to get AP 4 beanie and Gonzo while upgrading Jennings to Graham and a WR3 instead of a TE

ALL because u were able to trade Matt Ryan (a back up QB) &amp; NAte Washington (a scrub from waiver wires) for one of the top 3 QBs in the league

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You made the rules Matt. I'm just following them...
    [/quote]

is blondie stacking mooreheads team up ? no

Is blondie a rookie? no

Ben (now has broken thumb on throwing hand) 211 points with no bye yet

MJD 118 points

Rivers 173 points (known to be a second half player and has had bye)

Benson 74 points - and missed a game

Cincy D - top 7 defense

ZERO shot this is vetoable... you have NO GROUNDS.

I got money, whatever u want to put on it that Benson/Rivers outscores Ben/MJD for the next 5 weeks.

[/quote]Well I did't like the trade so I said something..lando called for a vote ....rules we agreed apond....maybe the rules shoud be... no veto on any trades at all.... bottom line we either have votes or not[/quote]

i have no problem with u feeling like it was bull****. If you wanted the vote thats fine

but for Lando to call for it and be outraged is a joke. Every reason why he says his Vick trade was okay can an dshould be applied to this trade.
    [/quote]</p>

well as far as I'm concerned the way trades are being handle isn't working out well and leads to arguments every timethis trade that trade comes up....if voting them is going to cause hard feelings then maybe next yearyou have a no vote league on trades everything flys....if a vote is the rule it should be taken before the trade goes through imho...after the fact leads to this bull**** every time...youdid this,he did that **** ...letskeep it in the now ...vote and be done with it....</p>[/quote]

the thing is - its only an argument if Lando isn't involved in the trade

which has been typically true EVERY year