All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]It's fine, don't vote. I knew if I said something you would flip out. That is why I said that Byron should have brought it up because you guys would take his opinion better than mine. I also slept on it to make sure I was making the right decision to bring it up. Then I see B said something but everyone just blew him off.
    [/quote]look man you still have a right to your opinion no matter kind of trades you have made in the past..using your history of trading to get you to vote one way or the other is wrong ..you shouldn't veto because you this or that.. bull**** ...my bad all the way around everybody want this this the way it is fine ...I'll finish out the year and decide next year if I want to play by these trade rules ....forget this vote and stop arguing please .. as long as they blow me off good I'm happy

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]she made a trade to compete

[/quote]
    With who? Her season is over in 3 games.
    [/quote]

so ****in what. Would u rather she do nothing? I would rather last place stay competitive

I still say Pappy hurt his team... as somebody who is fighting for the last spot in the playoffs and if i advance will have to probably play him - im happy he lost rivers and benson. Benson has a cake schedule in our playoffs and Rivers will beast like he always does in Nov-Dec
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]It's fine, don't vote. I knew if I said something you would flip out. That is why I said that Byron should have brought it up because you guys would take his opinion better than mine. I also slept on it to make sure I was making the right decision to bring it up. Then I see B said something but everyone just blew him off.
    [/quote]look man you still have a right to your opinion no matter kind of trades you have made in the past..using your history of trading to get you to vote one way or the other is wrong ..you shouldn't veto because you this or that.. bull**** ...my bad all the way around everybody want this this the way it is fine ...I'll finish out the year and decide next year if I want to play by these trade rules ....forget this vote and stop arguing please .. as long as they blow me off good I'm happy[/quote]

no, but you should be consistent

to ***** and complain about every other trade that happens while he sets the tone of the league is ridiculous

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the league is ridiculous
    [/quote]</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I have not complained about 1 trade this year Matt (except this one).

Sorry it upsets me that the last place team traded her best player to the team in 3rd place for what? To compete for last? It looks bad and smells bad. If she had a chance to make the playoffs I would understand, but she doesn't. I am not upset about the trade, it seems fair enough. It's the circumstances that bother me. Had it gone down between people in the middle of the pack or people that had similar records it would be fine. There was no reason for Blondie to make that trade. You have yet to give me one....

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]It's fine, don't vote. I knew if I said something you would flip out. That is why I said that Byron should have brought it up because you guys would take his opinion better than mine. I also slept on it to make sure I was making the right decision to bring it up. Then I see B said something but everyone just blew him off.
    [/quote]look man you still have a right to your opinion no matter kind of trades you have made in the past..using your history of trading to get you to vote one way or the other is wrong ..you shouldn't veto because you this or that.. bull**** ...my bad all the way around everybody want this this the way it is fine ...I'll finish out the year and decide next year if I want to play by these trade rules ....forget this vote and stop arguing please .. as long as they blow me off good I'm happy[/quote]

and B i dind' tsee u say anything but break Pappys balls about it. I didn't see you write veto anywhere or else we would of voted and that would of been fine

but i still would of flipped my lid once lando said veto

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]to ***** and complain about every other trade that happens while he sets the tone of the league is ridiculous
    [/quote]
    Again, I have not complained, *****ed, whined or said anything about any trade this year. You are going by my past. I don't blame you and I have admitted that in the past I have been bad. Ever since mid last year when I understood the circumstances I have not said anything. This one bothered me...

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I have not complained about 1 trade this year Matt (except this one).

Sorry it upsets me that the last place team traded her best player to the team in 3rd place for what? To compete for last? It looks bad and smells bad. If she had a chance to make the playoffs I would understand, but she doesn't. I am not upset about the trade, it seems fair enough. It's the circumstances that bother me. Had it gone down between people in the middle of the pack or people that had similar records it would be fine. There was no reason for Blondie to make that trade. You have yet to give me one....

[/quote]

u haven't complained about 1 trade this year?

Was that a joke... u may not of VETOED a trade this year but u certainly complained. Infact u made a comment yesterday about the Romo/Miles trade and you cried about my Andre trade even though theres 4 weeks left in the season and hes missing 3 of them at that time....
    ]
    your completely inconsistant and with the Vick deal which lead to u being able to get Graham and AP, its completely garbage.

I just should not have said anything I guess. It just bothered me that B was upset and I knew he wouldn't say anything. I slept on it and made sure I was not being irrational. Then I read what was said this morning and I felt I had to speak up.

I also like how MH just disappears in this whole thing. lol

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You made the rules Matt. I'm just following them...
    [/quote]

is blondie stacking mooreheads team up ? no

Is blondie a rookie? no

Ben (now has broken thumb on throwing hand) 211 points with no bye yet

MJD 118 points

Rivers 173 points (known to be a second half player and has had bye)

Benson 74 points - and missed a game

Cincy D - top 7 defense

ZERO shot this is vetoable... you have NO GROUNDS.

I got money, whatever u want to put on it that Benson/Rivers outscores Ben/MJD for the next 5 weeks.

[/quote]Well I did't like the trade so I said something..lando called for a vote ....rules we agreed apond....maybe the rules shoud be... no veto on any trades at all.... bottom line we either have votes or not[/quote]

i have no problem with u feeling like it was bull****. If you wanted the vote thats fine

but for Lando to call for it and be outraged is a joke. Every reason why he says his Vick trade was okay can an dshould be applied to this trade.
    [/quote]</P>

well as far as I'm concerned the way trades are being handle isn't working out well and leads to arguments every timethis trade that trade comes up....if voting them is going to cause hard feelings then maybe next yearyou have a no vote league on trades everything flys....if a vote is the rule it should be taken before the trade goes through imho...after the fact leads to this bull**** every time...youdid this,he did that **** ...letskeep it in the now ...vote and be done with it....</P>[/quote]

the thing is - its only an argument if Lando isn't involved in the trade

which has been typically true EVERY year
    [/quote]ostracizing people doesn't cut it...we are all in this together and we all have voice and a right to use it...I don't like the way trades are being handled some are not seeing this trades till way after the fact....if you don't want a vote leauge fine.. but don't give me a vote and tell me not to use it...whatever my bad should have keep my mouth shut its apparent to me now nobody reallylistens ...you got the votes to shut me up thats all that needed to be done instead we get this where everybody feels bad ...I done