Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]to ***** and complain about every other trade that happens while he sets the tone of the league is ridiculous
    [/quote]
    Again, I have not complained, *****ed, whined or said anything about any trade this year. You are going by my past. I don't blame you and I have admitted that in the past I have been bad. Ever since mid last year when I understood the circumstances I have not said anything. This one bothered me...
    [/quote]

bulllll

shiiitttttt

u *****ed about the Andre and the Romo/Miles trade

and it was funny too because of all the **** u talked about Antoniuo Brown, u turn around and traded for him the following week

Not only do i think this trade is NOT vetoable - i think Moorehead hurt his team.

And regardless - this trade is NO WAY worse than your vick deal. If u you thought it was "fair" to do that trade then you should have ZERO issue with this trade.

Thats the truth of it. Give me more bull**** lines and hindsight why it was okay at the time and how it turned out to be okay and bla bla bla...

but its horse****.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

and if Ben and Rivers were on the waiver wire right now and u were having any indecision about who to pick up at this point and time, well then god bless your fantasy soul..

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You made the rules Matt. I'm just following them...
    [/quote]

is blondie stacking mooreheads team up ? no

Is blondie a rookie? no

Ben (now has broken thumb on throwing hand) 211 points with no bye yet

MJD 118 points

Rivers 173 points (known to be a second half player and has had bye)

Benson 74 points - and missed a game

Cincy D - top 7 defense

ZERO shot this is vetoable... you have NO GROUNDS.

I got money, whatever u want to put on it that Benson/Rivers outscores Ben/MJD for the next 5 weeks.

[/quote]Well I did't like the trade so I said something..lando called for a vote ....rules we agreed apond....maybe the rules shoud be... no veto on any trades at all.... bottom line we either have votes or not[/quote]

i have no problem with u feeling like it was bull****. If you wanted the vote thats fine

but for Lando to call for it and be outraged is a joke. Every reason why he says his Vick trade was okay can an dshould be applied to this trade.
    [/quote]</p>

well as far as I'm concerned the way trades are being handle isn't working out well and leads to arguments every timethis trade that trade comes up....if voting them is going to cause hard feelings then maybe next yearyou have a no vote league on trades everything flys....if a vote is the rule it should be taken before the trade goes through imho...after the fact leads to this bull**** every time...youdid this,he did that **** ...letskeep it in the now ...vote and be done with it....</p>[/quote]

the thing is - its only an argument if Lando isn't involved in the trade

which has been typically true EVERY year
    [/quote]ostracizing people doesn't cut it...we are all in this together and we all have voice and a right to use it...I don't like the way trades are being handled some are not seeing this trades till way after the fact....if you don't want a vote leauge fine.. but don't give me a vote and tell me not to use it...whatever my bad should have keep my mouth shut its apparent to me now nobody reallylistens ...you got the votes to shut me up thats all that needed to be done instead we get this where everybody feels bad ...I done[/quote]

i have issues with consistancy. Don't rape someone, which leads you to get one of the best fantasy QBs , the best TE in the league, and the #1 overall pick and then come with some bull**** on a pretty fair trade and say u want to veto it....

I find it amazing this conversation is even happening form his end

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I have not complained about 1 trade this year Matt (except this one).

Sorry it upsets me that the last place team traded her best player to the team in 3rd place for what? To compete for last? It looks bad and smells bad. If she had a chance to make the playoffs I would understand, but she doesn't. I am not upset about the trade, it seems fair enough. It's the circumstances that bother me. Had it gone down between people in the middle of the pack or people that had similar records it would be fine. There was no reason for Blondie to make that trade. You have yet to give me one....

[/quote]

u haven't complained about 1 trade this year?

Was that a joke... u may not of VETOED a trade this year but u certainly complained. Infact u made a comment yesterday about the Romo/Miles trade and you cried about my Andre trade even though theres 4 weeks left in the season and hes missing 3 of them at that time....
    ]
    your completely inconsistant and with the Vick deal which lead to u being able to get Graham and AP, its completely garbage.
    [/quote]
    Dude, it has nothing to do with the players that were traded. It's the teams and where they are.

Giving you a hard time about a trade and crying it 2 different things. Apparently I will never be able to shake my rep no matter how well I try and act so I'm not sure what to do. Doesn't matter I guess but I am not the boy who cried wolf (at least this year).

Have a great weekend everyone. Go Giants!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really LOUD SCREAM.

I am so pissed at the ***** at the town for ****ing up my whole
    generator job. It seems to me that she is a racist. My electrician walks
    in there and all of a sudden there is a new set of rules(outside of
    code) for my generator. The generator could of been in my original
    location, nice and flat outside the sliding glass doors....but this
    ****ing idiot tells my elect. that it has to be on a concrete pad far enough
    away from my house. Elect. and the propane guy who was at my
    house today both said that is not required by code. Now my ****ing
    generator is perched on the hillside with a monstrosity of concrete
    underneath it......and I am in the middle of a ****fest between the town inspectors, clerks and building dept, propane company....etc.. Another delay.

[/quote]you shouldnt of told the town []
    [/quote]Smart young man....that would of been my preference. I was forced to tell them when the propane connection had to be made. They have to cover their *** with an inspection.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You made the rules Matt. I'm just following them...
    [/quote]

is blondie stacking mooreheads team up ? no

Is blondie a rookie? no

Ben (now has broken thumb on throwing hand) 211 points with no bye yet

MJD 118 points

Rivers 173 points (known to be a second half player and has had bye)

Benson 74 points - and missed a game

Cincy D - top 7 defense

ZERO shot this is vetoable... you have NO GROUNDS.

I got money, whatever u want to put on it that Benson/Rivers outscores Ben/MJD for the next 5 weeks.

[/quote]Well I did't like the trade so I said something..lando called for a vote ....rules we agreed apond....maybe the rules shoud be... no veto on any trades at all.... bottom line we either have votes or not[/quote]

i have no problem with u feeling like it was bull****. If you wanted the vote thats fine

but for Lando to call for it and be outraged is a joke. Every reason why he says his Vick trade was okay can an dshould be applied to this trade.
    [/quote]</p>

well as far as I'm concerned the way trades are being handle isn't working out well and leads to arguments every timethis trade that trade comes up....if voting them is going to cause hard feelings then maybe next yearyou have a no vote league on trades everything flys....if a vote is the rule it should be taken before the trade goes through imho...after the fact leads to this bull**** every time...youdid this,he did that **** ...letskeep it in the now ...vote and be done with it....</p>[/quote]

the thing is - its only an argument if Lando isn't involved in the trade

which has been typically true EVERY year
    [/quote]ostracizing people doesn't cut it...we are all in this together and we all have voice and a right to use it...I don't like the way trades are being handled some are not seeing this trades till way after the fact....if you don't want a vote leauge fine.. but don't give me a vote and tell me not to use it...whatever my bad should have keep my mouth shut its apparent to me now nobody reallylistens ...you got the votes to shut me up thats all that needed to be done instead we get this where everybody feels bad ...I done[/quote]

and as we stated last time -

just because the trade went through - doesn't mean anything. If the league were to veto something it could still be reversed.... so thats doesn't matter

again for the 4th time B, i take NO issue with your opinion. I take it with Landos. Don't abuse the system and then flip flop because YOUR not involved wtih it. Thats bull****

And not for nothing, the last trade u wanted to veto where u thought I was ripping shock off, i wish i could have back. aNd I wish I could have it back before Schaub went down for the year becuase that specific week that i traded Romo it was like he regained form and stopped looking hurt

Then reports came out that he was healthy all of a sudden.

But again please grasp this last comment becuase i've responded to u multiple times with it but u still feel like im attacking you, i'm not. I'm attacking Lando for his flip floppiung

and in NO WAY that in the moment this trade is worse tha nthat vick trade was in the moment. ZERO shot

And again, it has NOTHING to do with the players. It's the circumstances of the trade and the teams records that are trading. Blondie has nothing to play for, MH has everything to play for.

I am not questioning Blondies character or integrity either. She is one of the best and most honest people I have ever met. I know she is not trying to do anything fishy or try to load MH's team. I just don't see any reason for her to try and improve her team. Her season is over and she gives up her best player.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I have not complained about 1 trade this year Matt (except this one).

Sorry it upsets me that the last place team traded her best player to the team in 3rd place for what? To compete for last? It looks bad and smells bad. If she had a chance to make the playoffs I would understand, but she doesn't. I am not upset about the trade, it seems fair enough. It's the circumstances that bother me. Had it gone down between people in the middle of the pack or people that had similar records it would be fine. There was no reason for Blondie to make that trade. You have yet to give me one....

[/quote]

u haven't complained about 1 trade this year?

Was that a joke... u may not of VETOED a trade this year but u certainly complained. Infact u made a comment yesterday about the Romo/Miles trade and you cried about my Andre trade even though theres 4 weeks left in the season and hes missing 3 of them at that time....
    ]
    your completely inconsistant and with the Vick deal which lead to u being able to get Graham and AP, its completely garbage.
    [/quote]
    Dude, it has nothing to do with the players that were traded. It's the teams and where they are.

Giving you a hard time about a trade and crying it 2 different things. Apparently I will never be able to shake my rep no matter how well I try and act so I'm not sure what to do. Doesn't matter I guess but I am not the boy who cried wolf (at least this year).
    [/quote]

how well u act?

YOu've complained about every possibly lopsided trade in the league, you've pulled off the biggest lopsided trade for 3 years in a row, and then u try to veto when somebody else mirrors what u do (in your opinion)? How is that you acting well

its you flip flopping

and u've YET to acknowledge any of my points baout the Ben vs Rivers so that just tell me that ur willing to say anything to prevent MJD from going to PAppy's team. Stop pretending like this is anything more than that. Who cares where the trade comes from, we have no rules in place to prevent bottom feeders from trading. It happened, shes making moves.

I STILL think Moorehead hurt his team and as somebody hwo has a better shot at seeing him in the playoffs (me if i make it) i think u should respect that more

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I just should not have said anything I guess. It just bothered me that B was upset and I knew he wouldn't say anything. I slept on it and made sure I was not being irrational. Then I read what was said this morning and I felt I had to speak up.

I also like how MH just disappears in this whole thing. lol
    [/quote]your a good friend Landon but I do and will speak up whenI see the needthe... timing of this trade is pure bull****.. I never would have made that offer but thats just me ...I don'twant to put you at odds with your friends hereever...that's why I came in here this morning and spoke out.... I don't like the trade...or the way trades are being handled in this leauge..........thanks for your support Landon.....