Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]And again, it has NOTHING to do with the players. It's the circumstances of the trade and the teams records that are trading. Blondie has nothing to play for, MH has everything to play for.

I am not questioning Blondies character or integrity either. She is one of the best and most honest people I have ever met. I know she is not trying to do anything fishy or try to load MH's team. I just don't see any reason for her to try and improve her team. Her season is over and she gives up her best player.
    [/quote]
    well then your just wrong in general

we have no rules in place for that and even by veto'ing standards its not vetoable

I sitll say Moorehead made a mistake trading away Rivers

If there was ever a period of time you WANT to have rivers its now. If there was ever a period of time you DONT want Ben, its not with a broken thumb on his throwing hand
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

and not for nothing ur argument has already changed from its not about the players its about the teams who are trading

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]And again, it has NOTHING to do with the players. It's the circumstances of the trade and the teams records that are trading. Blondie has nothing to play for, MH has everything to play for.

<FONT color=#0000ff>I am not questioning Blondies character or integrity either. She is one of the best and most honest people I have ever met.</FONT> I know she is not trying to do anything fishy or try to load MH's team. I just don't see any reason for her to try and improve her team. Her season is over and she gives up her best player.
    [/quote] +1 here

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I just should not have said anything I guess. It just bothered me that B was upset and I knew he wouldn't say anything. I slept on it and made sure I was not being irrational. Then I read what was said this morning and I felt I had to speak up.

I also like how MH just disappears in this whole thing. lol
    [/quote]your a good friend Landon but I do and will speak up whenI see the needthe... timing of this trade is pure bull****.. I never would have made that offer but thats just me ...I don'twant to put you at odds with your friends hereever...that's why I came in here this morning and spoke out.... I don't like the trade...or the way trades are being handled in this leauge..........thanks for your support Landon.....[/quote]

na we can always put fantasy in fantasy terms. It isn't like im not going to talk to him if he texts me later

but on the fantasy aspect of things i think its horse****.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]And again, it has NOTHING to do with the players. It's the circumstances of the trade and the teams records that are trading. Blondie has nothing to play for, MH has everything to play for.

<font color="#0000ff">I am not questioning Blondies character or integrity either. She is one of the best and most honest people I have ever met.</font> I know she is not trying to do anything fishy or try to load MH's team. I just don't see any reason for her to try and improve her team. Her season is over and she gives up her best player.
    [/quote] +1 here[/quote]

i think Pappy made his team worse

bottom line.

serious question for both of u guys

say i made this trade with pappy - u wouldn' tstill be looking to veto it?

Im sorry im not buying that on landos end. He already tried making the comparison that Ben/Rivers is wash and that Benson &amp; Cincy 4 MJD isn't fair

im peeeed vick is out.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]serious question for both of u guys

Im sorry im not buying that on landos end. He already tried making the comparison that Ben/Rivers is wash and that Benson &amp; Cincy 4 MJD isn't fair
    [/quote]oh man... a horse of a different color sorry man I'm to tiredfor that one...its seems to me that debating a formalproposedtrade posted on the ff site for all to see and be notafied for a reasonable amount of timebefore it is approved makes far more since then this way.... after the fact seems so after the fact and fruitless....I surrender!</P>

I'm a ****ing idiotI don't **** about ff and I like busting Mh's balls!!...forgive me </P>

lol would someone be so kind as to remind me how to put up an av, im ******ed. []

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]serious question for both of u guys

[/quote]oh man... a horse of a different color sorry man I'm to tiredfor that one...its seems to me that debating a formalproposedtrade posted on the ff site for all to see and be notafied for a reasonable amount of timebefore it is approved makes far more since then this way.... after the fact seems so after the fact and fruitless....I surrender!</p>

I'm a ****ing idiotI don't **** about ff and I like busting Mh's balls!!...forgive me </p>[/quote]

yea but whatever, just because its through doesn't mean it can't be taken back is what i mean. I mean its the same thing as looking at the waiver wire - all trades are put on there. Isn't that how ur notified?

lol Byron this really isn't about u. Its just about Lando biting the hand that fed him (the trading rules) by turning around and taking issue with it because hes not involved.

Bottom line if Lando was moorehead in this instance, he would want it put through but because its not him he takes issues

It can't be like that.