Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

and lando - since you ARE going to be personal and be dismissive when i text you thats fine.. i'll just air it out here

because your calculating of the vick trade is completely off as well:

Since week 5 Vick has had 97.30 points Ryan has had 119.80, Washington has had 16.6

Granted its still worked out but no where near the amount ur suggesting

Its almost like saying you would of accepted Ryan 4 Vick straight up at that time
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]serious question for both of u guys

say i made this trade with pappy - u wouldn' tstill be looking to veto it?

Im sorry im not buying that on landos end. He already tried making the comparison that Ben/Rivers is wash and that Benson & Cincy 4 MJD isn't fair
    [/quote]oh man... a horse of a different color sorry man I'm to tiredfor that one...its seems to me that debating a formalproposedtrade posted on the ff site for all to see and be notafied for a reasonable amount of timebefore it is approved makes far more since then this way.... after the fact seems so after the fact and fruitless....I surrender!</P>

I'm a ****ing idiotI don't **** about ff and I like busting Mh's balls!!...forgive me </P>

[/quote]

yea but whatever, just because its through doesn't mean it can't be taken back is what i mean. I mean its the same thing as looking at the waiver wire - all trades are put on there. Isn't that how ur notified?

lol <FONT color=#0000ff>Byron this really isn't about u. Its just about Lando biting the hand that fed him (the trading rules) by turning around and taking issue with it because hes not involved.

Bottom line if Lando was moorehead in this instance, he would want it put through but because its not him he takes issues

It can't be like that.
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

well that leaves the rest of us watching the manipulation sorry man i don't like the way it goes...nothing personal Matt love ya man</P>

don't compair trading to waiver wire there is no vote </P>

Sorry people....I was away living my life. What did I miss?</P>

</P>

Let me deak with Lando's objections.</P>

1. She has something to play for. She owes the league her best effort. Not sure who else she is still playing but I know she's playing me. So the notion that a player has nothing to play for is silly.</P>

2. I looked at Amanda's matchup and it was clear she had bye problems this week. She was faced with playing Sanchez for God's sake and she had 2 bad defenses. She's up against G and as i said she has a responsibility to play it straight. I offered Rivers and Cincy D and and Benson for MJD and Ben. Ben and Rivers may or may not be a wash but they are close. But the fact that Ben is on a bye with only 3 weeks left gives a clear edge to Rivers. Especially since she had Sanchez.</P>

I think MJD is better than Benson obviously but with the Cincy D thats a pretty good deal for both teams.</P>

Some may disagree but its a reasonable position. I looked at her needs and mine and tried to address both.</P>

I really think its fair. It helps both teams. And since there is no funny business here, just as the AP trade for lando, its not questionable at all.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="byron"]

Im sorry im not buying that on landos end. He already tried making the comparison that Ben/Rivers is wash and that Benson &amp; Cincy 4 MJD isn't fair
    [/quote]oh man... a horse of a different color sorry man I'm to tiredfor that one...its seems to me that debating a formalproposedtrade posted on the ff site for all to see and be notafied for a reasonable amount of timebefore it is approved makes far more since then this way.... after the fact seems so after the fact and fruitless....I surrender!</P>

I'm a ****ing idiotI don't **** about ff and I like busting Mh's balls!!...forgive me </P>

[/quote]</P>

Byron...whats your problem with the trade? You don't think Rivers over Sanchez is a huge help to Amanda this week. The trade helps both teams and thats always the goal.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

Im sorry im not buying that on landos end. He already tried making the comparison that Ben/Rivers is wash and that Benson &amp; Cincy 4 MJD isn't fair
    [/quote]oh man... a horse of a different color sorry man I'm to tiredfor that one...its seems to me that debating a formalproposedtrade posted on the ff site for all to see and be notafied for a reasonable amount of timebefore it is approved makes far more since then this way.... after the fact seems so after the fact and fruitless....I surrender!</p>

I'm a ****ing idiotI don't **** about ff and I like busting Mh's balls!!...forgive me </p>

[/quote]

yea but whatever, just because its through doesn't mean it can't be taken back is what i mean. I mean its the same thing as looking at the waiver wire - all trades are put on there. Isn't that how ur notified?

lol <font color="#0000ff">Byron this really isn't about u. Its just about Lando biting the hand that fed him (the trading rules) by turning around and taking issue with it because hes not involved.

Bottom line if Lando was moorehead in this instance, he would want it put through but because its not him he takes issues

It can't be like that.
    </font>[/quote]</p>

well that leaves the rest of us watching the manipulation sorry man i don't like the way it goes...nothing personal Matt love ya man</p>

don't compair trading to waiver wire there is no vote </p>[/quote]

don't get what u mean. Thats where u would see it? The voting still takes place on the boards so im missing what your saying the difference is

i don't get what u mean by manipulating. Like I said, i have no issue if the rest of the league thinks it should be vetoed. I personally am not voting it because I think Moorehead just screwed his QB situation royally. I dont think the MJD upgrade over benson will end up mattering when hes picking up a FA QB in two weeks to play.

[/quote]
    NEVER

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and lando - since you ARE going to be personal and be dismissive when i text you thats fine.. i'll just air it out here

Since week 5 Vick has had 97.30 points Ryan has had 119.80, Washington has had 16.6

Its almost like saying you would of accepted Ryan 4 Vick straight up at that time
    [/quote]
    You need to go since week 4.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Sorry people....I was away living my life. What did I miss?</p>

</p>

Let me deak with Lando's objections.</p>

1. She has something to play for. She owes the league her best effort. Not sure who else she is still playing but I know she's playing me. So the notion that a player has nothing to play for is silly.</p>

2. I looked at Amanda's matchup and it was clear she had bye problems this week. She was faced with playing Sanchez for God's sake and she had 2 bad defenses. She's up against G and as i said she has a responsibility to play it straight. I offered Rivers and Cincy D and and Benson for MJD and Ben. Ben and Rivers may or may not be a wash but they are close. But the fact that Ben is on a bye with only 3 weeks left gives a clear edge to Rivers. Especially since she had Sanchez.</p>

I think MJD is better than Benson obviously but with the Cincy D thats a pretty good deal for both teams.</p>

Some may disagree but its a reasonable position. I looked at her needs and mine and tried to address both.</p>

I really think its fair. It helps both teams. And since there is no funny business here, just as the AP trade for lando, its not questionable at all.</p>[/quote]

and this is where I think u screwed urself pappy personally:

NO WAY RIVERS and BEn are a wash from here on out.

We all konw Rivers is a November - December player and Ben just BROKE THE THUMB ON HIS THROWING HAND. Why does this fact just get glossed over?

Yea the trade matters to me actually for instance. IF she can beat G's up that will get a team off my back.

Shes playing 2 top 3 teams and a team on the bubble. To suggest she has nothing to play for is ridic. I love the fact that that she isn't just handing wins over and is at least trying. Every bottom feeder should do that. Especially when it hurts a top team who thinks hes getting a deal []

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and lando - since you ARE going to be personal and be dismissive when i text you thats fine.. i'll just air it out here

[/quote]
    You need to go since week 4.
    [/quote]

you still had matt ryan week 4. you need to go to week 5

[quote user="byron"]timing of this trade is pure bull****..[/quote]
    ^^^