Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]Can't we all just get along!!!???!?!?![/quote]
    I know you wish you were still in the league. I don't know how you live with yourself missing all this fun.
    [/quote]</p>

lol, not exactly. 8 pages of nonsense today on teh boards. cant say i missed that very much lol</p>[/quote]

not all of us have Buffy Season 2 Disc 3 to get us through the days
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Justin Tuck acknowledges that his play has suffered this season due to neck and groin injuries.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    "I do suck," Tuck said. "I'm a very honest person
    ... I'm not a very good player now. I do look at myself on film, and I
    don't like what I see." Tuck was missing from practice on Friday after
    participating in mid-week practices. He may have aggravated an injury.
    </div>[/quote]we should let him rest. let jpp do work.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]Can't we all just get along!!!???!?!?![/quote]
    I know you wish you were still in the league. I don't know how you live with yourself missing all this fun.
    [/quote]</p>

lol, not exactly. 8 pages of nonsense today on teh boards. cant say i missed that very much lol</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

or are u still on Disc 1?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

lol, not exactly. 8 pages of nonsense today on teh boards. cant say i missed that very much lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

ahhh...season 2...that's a good one</P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]Can't we all just get along!!!???!?!?![/quote]
    [/quote]

+1
    [/quote]and argue like a bunch of women on the view? no thanks lol
    [/quote]

hmmm something we must of did must of flipped the switch in "their" head. We said something to Pizz and then Dezz answered

weird
    [/quote]Either I'm too green or I dunno, after reading all this for weeks now,,,,I keep trying to find a way that MMB screwed me in this league this year and I can't find one? Is it just that my team sucks so bad that I'm not included? This year was screwed up for me....I did what I was suppossed to do every week(moves on roster-replacing needed players, etc.) but I just rarely had enough firepower to get enough pts to win.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Justin Tuck acknowledges that his play has suffered this season due to neck and groin injuries.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    "I do suck," Tuck said. "I'm a very honest person
    ... I'm not a very good player now. I do look at myself on film, and I
    don't like what I see." Tuck was missing from practice on Friday after
    participating in mid-week practices. He may have aggravated an injury.
    </div>[/quote]we should let him rest. let jpp do work.
    [/quote]Really sucked to hear Tuck say that today. He has 2 sacks and 10 tackles on the year and he's feeling sad. []

Our FF league is not for the faint of heart. thats what makes it so fun. Probably good that Pizz isn't in it anymore.</P>

Relationships and personalities are so strong that we go ape**** over some of this stuff. great passion for a $50.00/team league. </P>

As far as I'm concerned its great. And Lando isn't going anywhere next year because he loves this **** as much as any of us.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]Can't we all just get along!!!???!?!?![/quote]
    [/quote]

+1
    [/quote]and argue like a bunch of women on the view? no thanks lol
    [/quote]

hmmm something we must of did must of flipped the switch in "their" head. We said something to Pizz and then Dezz answered

weird
    [/quote]Either I'm too green or I dunno, after reading all this for weeks now,,,,I keep trying to find a way that MMB screwed me in this league this year and I can't find one? Is it just that my team sucks so bad that I'm not included? This year was screwed up for me....I did what I was suppossed to do every week(moves on roster-replacing needed players, etc.) but I just rarely had enough firepower to get enough pts to win.
    [/quote]

way that i screwed you?

I don't screw people. Plus u have newbie status so all trades that u are involved wtih automatically get extra attention in thi sleague lol.

U had a bad year cuz Charles went down. Your just getting the hang of it, you'll pick it up next year dont sweat it.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    or are u still on Disc 1?

[/quote]</P>

***** please, you know I seen all that ****....</P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Our FF league is not for the faint of heart. thats what makes it so fun. Probably good that Pizz isn't in it anymore.</p>

Relationships and personalities are so strong that we go ape**** over some of this stuff. great passion for a $50.00/team league. </p>

As far as I'm concerned its great. And Lando isn't going anywhere next year because he loves this **** as much as any of us.</p>

</p>[/quote]

yea snooki's squad can't hang, thats why he had to quit and make up some weak sauce excuse why