Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]Can't we all just get along!!!???!?!?![/quote]
    I know you wish you were still in the league. I don't know how you live with yourself missing all this fun.
    [/quote]

+1
    [/quote]and argue like a bunch of women on the view? no thanks lol
    [/quote]

hmmm something we must of did must of flipped the switch in "their" head. We said something to Pizz and then Dezz answered

weird
    [/quote]Either I'm too green or I dunno, after reading all this for weeks now,,,,I keep trying to find a way that MMB screwed me in this league this year and I can't find one? Is it just that my team sucks so bad that I'm not included? This year was screwed up for me....I did what I was suppossed to do every week(moves on roster-replacing needed players, etc.) but I just rarely had enough firepower to get enough pts to win.
    [/quote]

way that i screwed you?

I don't screw people. Plus u have newbie status so all trades that u are involved wtih automatically get extra attention in thi sleague lol.

U had a bad year cuz Charles went down. Your just getting the hang of it, you'll pick it up next year dont sweat it.
    [/quote]I don't think you screwed me...I was being facetious...with all the MMB'd talk this week. LOL. It's tough, I have a competitive personality..when I'm not kicking ***, I lose interest very quickly.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Our FF league is not for the faint of heart. thats what makes it so fun. Probably good that Pizz isn't in it anymore.</p>

Relationships and personalities are so strong that we go ape**** over some of this stuff. great passion for a $50.00/team league. </p>

As far as I'm concerned its great. And Lando isn't going anywhere next year because he loves this **** as much as any of us.</p>

</p>[/quote]

yea snooki's squad can't hang, thats why he had to quit and make up some weak sauce excuse why
    [/quote]Saw something on the news the other night--Snooki's got some big $ deal going on for marketing something-I changed the channel. Jesus, Snooki's
    going to be worth more than the train wreck Lindsay Lohan.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Our FF league is not for the faint of heart. thats what makes it so fun. Probably good that Pizz isn't in it anymore.</p>

Relationships and personalities are so strong that we go ape**** over some of this stuff. great passion for a $50.00/team league. </p>

As far as I'm concerned its great. And Lando isn't going anywhere next year because he loves this **** as much as any of us.</p>

</p>[/quote]

yea snooki's squad can't hang, thats why he had to quit and make up some weak sauce excuse why
    [/quote]lmao. pizz if you do play next year, please make that your team name

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Our FF league is not for the faint of heart. thats what makes it so fun. Probably good that Pizz isn't in it anymore.</P>

Relationships and personalities are so strong that we go ape**** over some of this stuff. great passion for a $50.00/team league. </P>

As far as I'm concerned its great. And Lando isn't going anywhere next year because he loves this **** as much as any of us.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

**** you guys....I run Poughkeepsie.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]Can't we all just get along!!!???!?!?![/quote]
    I know you wish you were still in the league. I don't know how you live with yourself missing all this fun.
    [/quote]

+1
    [/quote]

hmmm something we must of did must of flipped the switch in "their" head. We said something to Pizz and then Dezz answered

weird
    [/quote]Either I'm too green or I dunno, after reading all this for weeks now,,,,I keep trying to find a way that MMB screwed me in this league this year and I can't find one? Is it just that my team sucks so bad that I'm not included? This year was screwed up for me....I did what I was suppossed to do every week(moves on roster-replacing needed players, etc.) but I just rarely had enough firepower to get enough pts to win.
    [/quote]

way that i screwed you?

I don't screw people. Plus u have newbie status so all trades that u are involved wtih automatically get extra attention in thi sleague lol.

U had a bad year cuz Charles went down. Your just getting the hang of it, you'll pick it up next year dont sweat it.
    [/quote]I don't think you screwed me...I was being facetious...with all the MMB'd talk this week. LOL. It's tough, I have a competitive personality..when I'm not kicking ***, I lose interest very quickly.
    [/quote]

yea whatever, its almost good to suck the first year in a competitive league... so u learn the ropes and don't **** anything up lol

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I **** snookie in Poughkeepsie
    </p>[/quote]

we know Pizz, we know

I bet that switch in ur head doesn't flip when your in the process of doing that

Dezz don't want nothin to do with that

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Our FF league is not for the faint of heart. thats what makes it so fun. Probably good that Pizz isn't in it anymore.</P>

Relationships and personalities are so strong that we go ape**** over some of this stuff. great passion for a $50.00/team league. </P>

As far as I'm concerned its great. And Lando isn't going anywhere next year because he loves this **** as much as any of us.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

we know Pizz, we know

I bet that switch in ur head doesn't flip when your in the process of doing that

[/quote]</P>

I've never seen her out actually, which is weird...but i assume that if I was drunk around her, I might get the **** kicked out of me lol. I dont know who shes out with, but i assume it's an entourage of sorts.</P>

oh, and **** you, Matt</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]

we know Pizz, we know

[/quote]if i switch back in mid sesh im gonna be piiiissed pizzz

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]Can't we all just get along!!!???!?!?![/quote]
    [/quote]

+1
    [/quote]

weird
    [/quote]

way that i screwed you?

[/quote]

yea whatever, its almost good to suck the first year in a competitive league... so u learn the ropes and don't **** anything up lol
    [/quote]It was still fun, thanks to everyone for helping me out with it. I'll do it again. E

[quote user="dezzzR"]if i switch back in mid sesh im gonna be piiiissed pizzz
    [/quote]</P>

who do you think I am? Bandwgn?! I never been a chubby chaser, not now, not neva!

btw...where has Bandy been? he's been M.I.A.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant