Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

Can someone please tell Fewell to stop with the 3 man rush, and drop back 8. </p>

It's the NFL, guys will get open if you give them time. </p>

[/quote]
    Tuck and Osi may as well of been on vacation in Tahiti.

I just don't understand this team at all. ****!
    [/quote]</p>

I'll give Osi a pass, he has always had problems against Peters. Who is arguably a top 5 tackle in this league. </p>

But I can't defend Tuck, he got some pressure, but he gets paid to sack the qb, and be stout against the run. </p>[/quote]tuck looked real slow on a few plays.
    [/quote]

saw him on the ground after a few plays, he needed help to get off the ground i noticed
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]And why the **** do we keep running the ball when the **** isn't working?
    [/quote]

i just said this in another thread

We HAVE to run a little to keep a defense honest

but it seems like we were running it still trying to get the running game going
    [/quote]
    Run on 1st down - 1-2 yards
    Run on 2nd down - 1-2 yards
    3rd down pass

How many times did we do that in the 2nd half? It's ****ing garbage.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    I love how you are so positive and try to keep everyone up after these tough losses. You're awesome...

That being said,

No way we beat the Saints or Packers. So then we are riding a 4 game losing streak and no confidence going to Dallas. Then we play Wash at home, Jets and Dallas again.

Just doesn't look good...I'm kind of in the same mood Pizz is today. I mean if VY can do this **** to us with scrub WR's and no practice all year imagine what Brees, Rodgers and Romo will do.

We might make Rex and Mark look like Peyton in his prime.
    [/quote]

im not saying its going to be easy or were favorites, but the saints are very beatable. They aren't the same Saints.

We also were able to shut down brady and hopfully this sparks our DLine to never get abused like that again. They don't have the mobile QBs that we're game planning for. I think we can take NO
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

Can someone please tell Fewell to stop with the 3 man rush, and drop back 8. </P>

It's the NFL, guys will get open if you give them time. </P>

[/quote]
    Tuck and Osi may as well of been on vacation in Tahiti.

I just don't understand this team at all. ****!
    [/quote]</P>

I'll give Osi a pass, he has always had problems against Peters. Who is arguably a top 5 tackle in this league. </P>

But I can't defend Tuck, he got some pressure, but he gets paid to sack the qb, and be stout against the run. </P>

[/quote]

he was a big part of holding McCoy to 45 yards for 98% of the game. He probably got the most constant pressure that made Young move around the pocket...

I just can't imagine giving Osi a pass for his performance last night
    [/quote]</P>

He may have been a part of slowing down McCoy, but give credit to the whole defense for that. The gameplan all week was to stop McCoy. </P>

Osi get's a pass because he played against a great tackle, don't get me wrong. He did not have a good game. But he played against Peters. I don't think Osi ever played well against him. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

****ing Ballard dropping wide open passes. Game would have been alot different had he caught those. Manningham, was he even playing?

I went from jumping up and down and screaming after that Cruz play to being devastated with a smashed remote in a 1,000 pieces and wanting to cry like a baby. lol

This team takes you from the highest highs to the lowest lows.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

an offensive line coach out shined fewell. lmao

And to ****ing top in all of ****ing Steve Smith catches a TD. lol

Our LB's got abused last night.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]And to ****ing top in all of ****ing Steve Smith catches a TD. lol

Our LB's got abused last night.
    [/quote]i thought they played great against the run. boley hertz and kiwi should be our starters.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]****ing Ballard dropping wide open passes. Game would have been alot different had he caught those. Manningham, was he even playing?

I went from jumping up and down and screaming after that Cruz play to being devastated with a smashed remote in a 1,000 pieces and wanting to cry like a baby. lol

This team takes you from the highest highs to the lowest lows.
    [/quote]</P>

I think I did cry....but it might have been from excessive yawning. I can't confirm this. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant