Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Greg Halman, outfielder for the Seattle Mariners, was
    stabbed to death early Monday morning in the Netherlands ... and <font color="#0000FF">his own
    brother</font> has been arrested as a suspect.

WOW! ****ing people man...

[quote user="bigblue4417"]****ing Ballard dropping wide open passes. Game would have been alot different had he caught those. Manningham, was he even playing?

I went from jumping up and down and screaming after that Cruz play to being devastated with a smashed remote in a 1,000 pieces and wanting to cry like a baby. lol

This team takes you from the highest highs to the lowest lows.
    [/quote]</P>

Most team do that to their fans Lando. Look at the Jets or even Philly. The league is built for this. Our team could very well come out next week and win.</P>

We are all pissed because we definately have some huge flaws. I mean, what happened to our pass rush? Bottom line is when we don't rush the QB, we lose. That is supposed to be our strength.</P>

The secondary was fine I thought and the young LB's did OK. It all hinges on our ability to get to the QB. No one can cover for 5 seconds and that was what VY got consistently last night.</P>

And the O line!! What a horrible performance. As I have said for the last 2 years, this team needs a new coaching staff. They wanted it more than us and this was a near MUST WIN for us.</P>

TC and his staff should be looking in the mirror as well as the players.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]And to ****ing top in all of ****ing Steve Smith catches a TD. lol

Our LB's got abused last night.
    [/quote]i thought they played great against the run. boley hertz and kiwi should be our starters.
    [/quote]</P>

I thought Herzlich had a pretty good showing. rookie mistakes, but he is a great tackler. lost art.
    He should probably get the nod over Jones....but im really not gonna say that after just 1 start.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

Make 1 ****ing stop!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]****ing Ballard dropping wide open passes. Game would have been alot different had he caught those. Manningham, was he even playing?

I went from jumping up and down and screaming after that Cruz play to being devastated with a smashed remote in a 1,000 pieces and wanting to cry like a baby. lol

[/quote]</P>

Most team do that to their fans Lando. Look at the Jets or even Philly. The league is built for this. Our team could very well come out next week and win.</P>

We are all pissed because we definately have some huge flaws. I mean, what happened to our pass rush? Bottom line is when we don't rush the QB, we lose. That is supposed to be our strength.</P>

The secondary was fine I thought and the young LB's did OK. It all hinges on our ability to get to the QB. No one can cover for 5 seconds and that was what VY got consistently last night.</P>

And the O line!! What a horrible performance. As I have said for the last 2 years, this team needs a new coaching staff. They wanted it more than us and this was a near MUST WIN for us.</P>

TC and his staff should be looking in the mirror as well as the players.</P>

[/quote]</P>

actually...I guess the secondary was the bright spot last night. Even Ross didn't suck. lol
    and yup...lack of pass rush. kills us.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]And why the **** do we keep running the ball when the **** isn't working?
    [/quote]

i just said this in another thread

We HAVE to run a little to keep a defense honest

but it seems like we were running it still trying to get the running game going
    [/quote]
    Run on 1st down - 1-2 yards
    Run on 2nd down - 1-2 yards
    3rd down pass

How many times did we do that in the 2nd half? It's ****ing garbage.

[/quote]

well thats what im saiyng. We didn't run the ball to keep em honest, it was like we were still trying to get the running game going. Theres a difference

Heres the first half breakdown:

7 possessions total, but im only going to count the first 6 because the last possesion was for the last minutes 30, so we were obviously in hurry up O

We had 9 plays of first down 5 of which that were runs

9 plays of second down 4 of which were runs

3 times we had a first down and ran it, we followed with a run on 2nd down

NOT as bad in the first half.

-----

Second half, again not counting the last drive of the game when we were in throwing mode

8 first downs 4 were runs

8 second downs 4 were funs

2 times did we run on first then second down

-------

If this tells you anything, its that the need to maintain balance is being mistaken for keeping defenses more honest. If we threw more, we would be much more productive over all as an offense. I think our best route to move the ball is through the air with Eli to our WRs and committing more to the pass will lighten defenses vs the run.

ITs like Coughlin and Gilbride think the only way to keep a defense honest is to be completely balanced the whole game through

The most frustrating thing is the 3rd qtr drive at 5 minutes. When we started wtih the double run, it just made us as s feel so helpless. How could this be the same coaching staff that went for it on 4th and 3 on our own 35 last week?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

[/quote]lmao

[quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

[/quote]</P>

yea no ****...how hard was that to watch? we really got picked apart in the 4th...terrible.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[/quote]

ha thats what being a Giants fan is all about.

The game plan was to stretch Manningham deep and have him our long ball threat but Eli couldn't even finish his drop backs without having to move around the pocket.

Yea man, awful game by BAllard. Hopfully we werne't playing with fools gold with him and he just had an off game

[quote user="dezzzR"]an offensive line coach out shined fewell. lmao
    [/quote]

every DC looks like a genious if they could get the pressure Philly was with 4 DL